Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:10 am
Kurinoto Coon
*walks in beach house* WHOA! What the hell happened? I just came in and Rena's out there walking in circles?! confused

*is worried about her*
*shakes head* I think she is trying to work things out right now Kuri...  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:12 am
Neote
Kurinoto Coon
*walks in beach house* WHOA! What the hell happened? I just came in and Rena's out there walking in circles?! confused

*is worried about her*

*sigh* I just don't know..............not a damn bit..........*goes and watches some TV* sad  

Kurinoto Coon

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:15 am
Kurinoto Coon
Neote
Kurinoto Coon

*is worried about her*

*sigh* I just don't know..............not a damn bit..........*goes and watches some TV* sad
*sighs* Believe me Kuri, I wish I knew what to actually say to make things better for the both of them -_-  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:16 am
Neote
Kurinoto Coon
Neote
Kurinoto Coon

*is worried about her*

*sighs* Believe me Kuri, I wish I knew what to actually say to make things better for the both of them -_-

By the way........uh......where's my room? I don't think I have one yet......... neutral  

Brej Meyer

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:20 am
Brej Meyer
Neote
Kurinoto Coon
Neote
Kurinoto Coon

*is worried about her*

By the way........uh......where's my room? I don't think I have one yet......... neutral
Oh you just kind of decide where you want it ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:22 am
Kay then. *goes down to basement, finds a room right next to the boys locker room* I like being near the bathroom........for some reasons.......*shifty eyes* redface  

Brej Meyer

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:27 am
Brej Meyer
Kay then. *goes down to basement, finds a room right next to the boys locker room* I like being near the bathroom........for some reasons.......*shifty eyes* redface
[ thats your bicuiosity getting the better of you wink ]

*is still in his room trying to sot things out *  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:48 am
*Kraize walks out onto the beach, spreading his large black wings and pushing off hard with his feet, taking flight and heading out over the water.*  

Nocturnal Hyena

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:50 am
*walks out onto the beach and sees Kraize flying over the water and yells* Hey Kraize!  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:56 am
Neote
*walks out onto the beach and sees Kraize flying over the water and yells* Hey Kraize!

*Does a spiral in the air and heads back towards the sand, landing a few feet from Neote and folding his wings.* Hey Neote, didn't know anybody else was awake yet.  

Nocturnal Hyena

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:57 am
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote

*Does a spiral in the air and heads back towards the sand, landing a few feet from Neote and folding his wings.* Hey Neote, didn't know anybody else was awake yet.
Oh been awake for a while... *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:59 am
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote

Ah. So, do you know of anything going on today?  

Nocturnal Hyena

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:06 am
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote

Nope, nothing I know of happening today, besides me having to work later ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:10 am
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote

That sucks... Wish it was possible just to hang out here at the beach all day...  

Nocturnal Hyena

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:12 am
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote
[ Rave Dragon ]
Neote

That sucks... Wish it was possible just to hang out here at the beach all day...
Yeah, isn't that the truth ^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games