Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Drarak slammed his foot on the ground and Darkness began to spread around the courtyard. It took the shape of a large dome around them. Draraks red eyes glowed and turned black as he melted into thhe Darkness and said " This is my element...You cannot even hope to defeat me...But Berry...I realized you have to have a dark side to meld together...you dont...so Ill kill you quickly." Drarak disappeared in to the Darkness
"you can't kill me. don't you remember you almost killed me and then you saved my life, why would you want to kill me after you saved me."Berry starts to cry a little.

" Because I am a demon...and I am Dark...ANd he is right" Drarak said sorrowfully in an old Drarak way. He looked into Berrys eyes and they showd his broken spirit. He had given up. in that split second, Drarak was old Drarak. But his eyes soon changed back to the psycotic and insane which they had been before and he pointed his gun at Berry.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:03 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Drarak slammed his foot on the ground and Darkness began to spread around the courtyard. It took the shape of a large dome around them. Draraks red eyes glowed and turned black as he melted into thhe Darkness and said " This is my element...You cannot even hope to defeat me...But Berry...I realized you have to have a dark side to meld together...you dont...so Ill kill you quickly." Drarak disappeared in to the Darkness
"you can't kill me. don't you remember you almost killed me and then you saved my life, why would you want to kill me after you saved me."Berry starts to cry a little.

" Because I am a demon...and I am Dark...ANd he is right" Drarak said sorrowfully in an old Drarak way. He looked into Berrys eyes and they showd his broken spirit. He had given up. in that split second, Drarak was old Drarak. But his eyes soon changed back to the psycotic and insane which they had been before and he pointed his gun at Berry.
"take control of yourself, if you hurt me it will... make my dark half come and save me."Berry made a shield around herself.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:58 pm
(( awwwwwww bixyll
s dead? wow that sucks i should ove been here oh well nothing i can do now lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:14 pm
bixyll layed there bleeding with his eyes blacked and his mind blacked  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:16 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
*Vexioin's voice sounds in Bixyll's soul.*

"Allow my light and you shall be saved. Allow the darkness and you will never be able to see Berry again."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:22 pm
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"Allow my light and you shall be saved. Allow the darkness and you will never be able to see Berry again."
* bixyll still dead* (( hes going to be gone for a lil he'll come back later i guess))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:23 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite

* bixyll still dead* (( hes going to be gone for a lil he'll come back later i guess))
((I realize he's dead. That's why I said that Vexion was talking to his soul.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:24 pm
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite

(( yea i know but hes not going to come back for a little bit))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:25 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite

(( yea i know but hes not going to come back for a little bit))
((Okay.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:26 pm
bixylls soul tlake back " im, sorry tell berry that and tell her i love her too but there somehting i got to do first" bixyll body went cold  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:27 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixylls soul tlake back " im, sorry tell berry that and tell her i love her too but there somehting i got to do first" bixyll body went cold
"Very well."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:24 pm
berry fell down and looked at drarak."drarak please don't kill me."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry fell down and looked at drarak."drarak please don't kill me."
"Don't worry Berry. I won't let him."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:29 pm
bixyll walked through nothing but darkness he looked side to side *sigh* "i guess im not ready yet" bixyll turned around and walked back into a growing lightbixylll body snapped back to live and he gasped for air he tried to get his body back up but with no spinal chord he fell back to the ground and he sreamed in agony he gasped again for air he tried to get back up again then he fell back down and scremed again a tear came out of his eye and he just laid there  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:34 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll walked through nothing but darkness he looked side to side *sigh* "i guess im not ready yet" bixyll turned around and walked back into a growing lightbixylll body snapped back to live and he gasped for air he tried to get his body back up but with no spinal chord he fell back to the ground and he sreamed in agony he gasped again for air he tried to get back up again then he fell back down and scremed again a tear came out of his eye and he just laid there
"bixyll."Berry ran over to him and started to cry. "you can't die. please. i don't want to lose you."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games