Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:57 pm
Vash Thompson
*Cries like alittle girl* Stop! Please stop!

ninja
Oh noes! Is that an explosion that just hit my face!?
Until we meed again!
*retreats to submarine*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
*Cries like alittle girl* Stop! Please stop!

ninja
Oh noes! Is that an explosion that just hit my face!?
Until we meed again!
*retreats to submarine*

burning_eyes I won question  

Elliot Salem

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:58 pm
I recall a bit more action than that... >.>;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:01 pm
They just had a show on G4 about the rise and fall of the Dreamcast, and their final clip was from the opening of Code: Veronica. xD  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

LAAG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:40 pm
You only won because I scared him away with my awesomeness  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:34 pm
-KuroKitsuneShiroru-

sweatdrop xd ok then xd

Grim Fox Demon

-BlackFire47-

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:36 pm
Son of a b***h. Well, I'm on someone else's ignore list. I wish people could accept rejection. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:03 pm
I like it when I make peoples ignore list.  

LAAG

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:03 am
I don't know why gaians want to have the most people on their friends list, I think I want to have the most retards on my ignore list.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:10 am
>_> I got rejected last week from a guild, then got in ten seconds later cause I sent the guy a ten paragraph reason why I should be in the guild....if only I could see his face xD.  

Psychotic_Relations

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:51 pm
Did anyone get the wii edition of RE4? I got it today and it's fun. ^^ And the Umbrella Chronicles trailor it comes with is very nice...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:59 pm
RE4: Wii Edition is pretty cool. Hello, original GC graphics and hello, higher accuracy rating. >D  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:20 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
RE4: Wii Edition is pretty cool. Hello, original GC graphics and hello, higher accuracy rating. >D

Yep! And Hello added difficulty...(For those who don't know what I mean by that, I played about halfway through the PS2 version and noticed that it had more enemies then the gamecube version, as well as different enemy placement that made it harder, the enemy placement from the PS2 version got transfered >.>)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:03 pm
Whoa, I tried to talk to that person on another account and he pretty much told me, that since I didn't personally send him a reason why I declined him, I shouldn't be in charge. And then he said, "If everyone in charge in that forum is like you, than I don't want to be a part of it". It's kind of funny, but ******** up because the person ignored both accounts before I could give a true reason. Oh well, it's just dirt off my shoulders.  

Elliot Salem

Psychotic_Relations

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:43 pm
._. no one's roleplaying, just discussing stuff I just set up an rp and I need some people come on. I'll give you all cookies and milk, beer, whiskey , ect, ect.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games