Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:59 pm

"Saraii i will teach you more tomorrow. Im sorry. Hehaku think of the replacement like a clone. its very similar. once you got the technique. report to my house. (in the village rp)" the seal on Marquis' neck flares up a little, He zips away to his house quickly bouncing from rooftop to rooftop.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:00 pm

"Sure thing." He said watching his sensei walk away. When they were out of sight he went straight to work on this new jutsu of his. He was sitting down next to the puppet. He threw a kunai up into the air directly above himself. If he failed well then he better move quick. When it was in the air he lied down flat on his back and then did the two hand signs for the jutsu. Though he did a delay on the second one to shorten his time. When he did the hand sign he knew he didn't do the jutsu intime so he had to book it and move!

Doing a quick roll the kunai landed right where his chest was at. "Take two I guess." He said after giving a short sigh.

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:07 pm

(( You know the funny thing is that I posted this for when you went into the forest,lol ))

Hehaku repeated the process multiple times and continued to clear his mind of everything but the puppet next to him. Finally it had happened. Though it wasn't the best of ways to have do it. The kunai had come down and Hehaku had closed his eyes and spaced out for a split second and reopened his eyes to see the kunai extrememly close to him. Luckily the jutsu had been a success. "Few more tries...I'm likin the adrenaline from this." Hehaku said to himself sounding like a twisted person playing twisted version of chicken.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:36 pm

>> Exit to village >>

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:42 pm

(( oh by the way im now 14, just came home from an immense 4 years of trainin... it's for the pro )).
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:49 pm

((hmm alright then. also Saraii. Hehaku and I are at the Mist village Rp at my house.))

marquis27

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:06 am

Hikari walked around, trying to find out where to go."Geeze, this place is really confusing!"She looked around, hoping someone could help.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:54 am

{{are you a mist ninja? post your profile please~}}

Ame happened to wander into the Academy to check up on the little kiddies as she made her usual rounds around Kiri. Noticing a lost puppy, she sighed and walked up to her.
"You lost?" She addressed Hikari.

~make a wish~

Muppins

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:58 pm

((yeah, sorry forgot haha gotta find it lol))"Well, yes, i know i'm a bit old but i'm trying to sighn up at the academy sweatdrop i plan on getting through fast though.Oh, i'm sorry, my name is Hikari. whee "She smiled at the girl standing in front of her.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:42 pm

Ame frowned slightly.
"Better now then never I guess... Well, I'm not exactly sure where the teacher is, but someone is bound to come around to help you kids." Suddenly remembering her manners she added,
"The name's Ame. I'm always around, so be seeing you." She left with a wave.

~make a wish~

Muppins

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:49 pm

"Well atleast the people are nice haha."Hikari walked to the front of the building, waiting at the door for someone who could help.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:25 pm

from out of the ground water, a water clone of Marquis appears behind the new student that is so strangely staring at the door. *poke poke* he pokes her twice on the shoulder. "Can I help you?"

marquis27

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:27 pm

A cloud of smoke suddenly appeared.The person was a clone.Hikari appeared behind the stranger."Oh, haha sorry i'm a bit jumpy now!Yes, i'm trying to find a teacher!"She smiled at the stranger.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:00 am

Sanosuke walks in and takes a seat at one of the desks in the back row and yells out so the whole class hears him "Does anyone want to spar with me"

Setnaro Shiro

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:37 am

"Well find a teacher you have. Hikari." Marquis smiles as he hears some kid yelling in the academy. he laughs slightly and shakes his head. "Come join us in the classroom, this is where we will begin your training." Marquis runs up the Academy wall and jumps through an open window into the classroom sano is in.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games