Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:48 pm
But... by the time I swim across the Atlantic and walk through all of Italy to find you it'll be healed... cry
Also... why Jeff Goldblum!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:50 pm
Damn that magical salt water! gonk Yeah, why Jeff Goldblum? He's fairly not like me at all, and not very handsome, in my opinion.

Edit: Not all of Italy. I live on the northern, most closest province to North America.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:53 pm
He sucked in Independance Day
He sucked in Jurassic Park
He was a fly, for God's sake!
Tana looks _much_ better than Jeff Goldblum, anytime XD
EDIT: That should save me some walking!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:56 pm
He was okay in Earth Girls are Easy... surprised But you're right, he sucks overall, and I'm way better looking than him. [/confidence]  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:58 pm
Yay self confidence! whee I lack quite a bit of that >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:01 pm
I'm a pretty confident guy - especially on the dance floor.  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:04 pm
*blushes and mumbles* Dancing isn't really my favourite thing to do...
I worry about everything. Everything. It's become natural, I don't even notice it anymore. But I'm _always_ worried about something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:07 pm
Dancing is a passion of mine, I love all dancing, aside from that square-dancing they used to teach in elementary schools. But it's really the music that does me in. Worrying usually means there's no time to relax. Kyou should be helping you relax! What's his deal - I'mma come after him if you keep worrying about things! surprised

Sui should post in that one rp The Difference. It's startedddd.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:10 pm
AH! I havn't even had time to answer her pm about 'how you are' or what not. GAH! I'm so late cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:12 pm
*nudge + hug* Stop worrying! gonk Everything'll be allllllright.  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:13 pm
*confused* So I ... don't like it when... little girls cry? o_O  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:17 pm
Um...haha, I had a conversation about that earlier. I dislike when little girls cry, but when older girls/women cry, there's something about it that I don't dislike, but don't like...it's weird.

I used to be a pretty bad guy, mind you. Used to be very mean, very er...uncaring towards women. sweatdrop It's hard to describe.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:26 pm
... I'm not sure I understand what you mean, Tan-kun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:28 pm
That's a story for another time, another place. sweatdrop I'm not so comfortable talking about it in the Hangout. But I'm sure that side of me will reappear in the new rp. It already sort of has with the seducing for fun (first post) bit...oh the past.

Woe is I. Fell in love with the first woman who could resist and reject me. Turns out she rejected me twice. sweatdrop Stupid ex-girlfriend.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:31 pm
I thought the goal of it was to... be yourself while roleplaying. Then again, I was away for awhile o_O. Isn't it? sweatdrop  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games