Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20706 20707 20708 20709 20710 20711 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:20 pm

Ribbin
Kuzodav

@Ohpie: You trickster!

I'm so calling Kay, Oh Pie from now on.

Do'h!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:22 pm

O, that was working until i started to think abut it working.
What's next?
Where's that picture Orphie?

Kuzodav

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Kuzodav
Ribbin
Kuzodav
Ribbin
Kuzodav
Ribbin
Kuzo, are you going to explain the water into wine, tick tocking that you've been doing lately? o: I'm so lost.

I'm ttrying to get off of that subject. I'll explain it when it's an envidability or not an issue

How's the new kingdom hearts game?
I'm not ever gunna play it ever... So what happens?

Oh, I was trying to help switch off the subject, I didn't realize that was the same subject. e_e

Um, it's really good. Nothing new really happens since it's between two games. They added a new character and then kind of made everyone forget about her because she wasn't a real person. 8D

So, it was pointless in a way? For the characters at least. But it's a cool story, I'm guessing.
Does it reveal anything neat about Roxas?

Hah, kind of, the 14th member was kind of pointless, just gave a chance to get to know Roxas a little better. It explains a lot about his personality when you see his friendship with Axel, he's kind of an emo character, but it was still awesome. You get a lot more insight into the Organization and all the characters. Seeing Riku was ******** awesome too. He's the final boss of the game and it was an awesome fight. All the scenes with him made the game just as awesome as KH2 for me.

And, damn, KH rant is over. xD I enjoyed it. The multiplayer is sick too.

It has multiplayer? SweeT!
How'd Riku wind up with the robes and what was his beef Roxas?

Riku gets the robes at the end of Chain of Memories, him and Mickey. His beef with Roxas is that he needs Roxas to wake up Sora, that's all.

The multiplayer let's you play as all 14 members of the Organization, Riku, Sora, Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

The multiplayer is almost more epic than the storyline.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:25 pm

Kuzodav
What's next?

Orphie

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Orphie
Kuzodav
What's next?

Oh Pie, you and your silly misadventures. 8D
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Ribbin
Kuzodav
Ribbin
Kuzodav
Ribbin

Oh, I was trying to help switch off the subject, I didn't realize that was the same subject. e_e

Um, it's really good. Nothing new really happens since it's between two games. They added a new character and then kind of made everyone forget about her because she wasn't a real person. 8D

So, it was pointless in a way? For the characters at least. But it's a cool story, I'm guessing.

Hah, kind of, the 14th member was kind of pointless, just gave a chance to get to know Roxas a little better. It explains a lot about his personality when you see his friendship with Axel, he's kind of an emo character, but it was still awesome. You get a lot more insight into the Organization and all the characters. Seeing Riku was ******** awesome too. He's the final boss of the game and it was an awesome fight. All the scenes with him made the game just as awesome as KH2 for me.

Riku gets the robes at the end of Chain of Memories, him and Mickey. His beef with Roxas is that he needs Roxas to wake up Sora, that's all.

The multiplayer let's you play as all 14 members of the Organization, Riku, Sora, Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

Ok. So then.
Why does he blindfold himself?

Kuzodav

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:29 pm

Ribbin
Orphie
Kuzodav
What's next?

Oh Pie, you and your silly misadventures. 8D

XD
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:30 pm

:/ Anyway, I got the thing finally scanned in. I still gotta fix the eyes, but here's what I have so far.

User Image

Orphie

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Kuzodav
Ribbin
Kuzodav
Ribbin
Kuzodav
Ribbin

Ok. So then.
Why does he blindfold himself?

Um, something about not wanting to see the darkness, I can't remember why actually. He only vaguely explains why he does it. Probably just a fake excuse for looking badass.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Orphie
:/ Anyway, I got the thing finally scanned in. I still gotta fix the eyes, but here's what I have so far.

User Image

Holy s**t.
That's awesome.

Kuzodav

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Wow, Pie, that's really good. o:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Oh! Orphie! Thats so cooooool! blaugh

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:34 pm

Durpa durpa
Well.
I mean.

My turn next, right Oh Pie?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Dude.
That's really good.

l-Kriel-l

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:38 pm

It is.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20706 20707 20708 20709 20710 20711 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games