Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:36 pm
It's me...all of me. This guild only gets to see the good side. surprised I like to hide my faults from the guild. 3nodding That way the bad parts of me don't infect the guild. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:41 pm
No... You're not a bad person... *stares* right? gonk Don't do this! I think such good of you, Tan-kun!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:45 pm
I'm a pretty good person, but everyone has their faults.

But overall, I'd say I'm a good person, yes. I'm caring, and nice, and loving, and fun-loving, and "knowledgeable" and, kind, and cool, and older than most.
It's just been one of those epiphany nights, you know?

3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:47 pm
Good! I feel better now! *gluggles* I always think I'm such a horrible person whee  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:48 pm
xXSuimitsuXx
Good! I feel better now! *gluggles* I always think I'm such a horrible person whee

No way that you're a horrible person - that's impossible! Everyone loves you for who you are - a very awesome person. *gluggle*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:52 pm
Well... thanks, but you know as well as me that... internet isn't the same thing as in person... sweatdrop  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:53 pm
Tan-kun doesn't care. surprised He still likes you no matter what.

In truth I get along pretty well with anyone - so I have no reason to believe it would be any different.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:56 pm
I have very few close friends. But in general I think I can get along with everybody...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:58 pm
Sometimes I think I've got too many friends. I don't have close friends or far friends offline. If someone knows me, they know me - there's not much to me.

Online it's a different story. I buffer so much of my personality it's like I'm butchering myself. neutral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:00 pm
Awww, Tan-kun... *hugs* Why!? You're not the devil!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:02 pm
No, I'm more of his third cousin twice removed or something along those lines. *hugs* Because that's just how I am online. I like to buffer me. I like being really really really really really really nice. x3 And I'm not really that mean. Just what I perceive as fun can be somewhat er...negative. cool

I'm really the person on Gaia, just with a few problems and issues.

I go to a therapist as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:06 pm
Everybody has problems... Therapist for what?  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:09 pm
Just a few things, OCD for one, anger problems that are triggered by writer's block, self control, and I have a few malicious personality disorders, drugs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:12 pm
It only makes you more interesting, Tan-kun XD Gee. I wish I could see a therapist.  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:13 pm
Forgot to mention I'm an alcoholic, and recovering anorexic.

My therapist is a hottie, I wish she'd be my girlfriend. ninja

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games