Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:57 pm
Yeah, well...you should try uh...some...OTHER area of oblivion sometime!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:06 pm
I want to see Azura's area. o wo  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:57 pm
*rolls in*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:58 pm
*Catches Hiba* ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:31 pm
Sup Reeed?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:04 pm
Dinner. ^^ And laughing at the Xbox One rollout.

What I really want to see are sales numbers. o wo  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:12 pm
I feel like the fact that Microsoft's president had to issue a statement saying he had faith in the Xbox brand and wouldn't give up on it means something.

<_< Even if it doesn't and I'm just blindly hoping that it chokes and dies.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:17 pm
Is that despite the rumors that they're planning on selling off the entire division? o wo  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:30 pm
It's related to, actually.

See the first person to say they should sell it was just a random exec; I believe the guy in charge of making new software/Apps for their phones. And the article was pretty obviously biased; he said that what Microsoft did well was software, *cough* "like applications for our mobile devices" *cough*, and that they should drop hardware like the Xbox to devote more funds and attention to that.

The second guy, who agreed, is the head of a major software company that just bought into/was absorbed by Microsoft. He's rich (like, made his pre-Microsoft company rich, rich), successful (he's already on their Executive Board), and at the rate it's going it looks like he's the best possible candidate to take over Microsoft, although he has 0 tenure, which is an issue.

So after the Xbox One released, the company president issued a statement that's at the very least, targeted at those two's comments. My theory is that it's also based on the Xbox One sucking in sales, but again, I'm probably just hoping in vain. v.v Anyways yeah, the current President said he supports the Xbox One fully, and is sure Microsoft will keep working with the Xbox...and stuff. Basically promising that he'll keep it from bombing, somehow. Actually, he specifically talks about the "Xbox brand" the whole time and never once addresses the Xbox One specifically. Which a few conspiracy nuts jumped on, but I'm sure that's nothing.

Aaaaaand important thing to keep in mind, is that the current President is set to retire, partially of his own volition, partially not of his volition, in less then a year. That means that he's trying to set his decisions (like keeping the Xbox branch) in stone, but the reality is that in a year he's gone either way. And at that time, it's possible mister doesn't-want-the-Xbox takes over. And then it's anybody's ballgame.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:54 pm
At which point it probably depends on whether or not the X1 is doing well.

I'd laugh very hard if Sony bought the Xbox brand, then shut it down. rofl

Actually, though, I am a little sad that Microsoft is failing so badly - competition tends to be healthy in the gaming industry, and Sony needs someone to keep them on their toes. But we should have a better idea tomorrow, when sales numbers start rolling in...  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:54 pm
Well, frick, I just came up with an idea for my settling... rofl Better write this down and expand upon it tomorrow...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:08 pm
Rednal, there are times when you can be really bad at conveyance. XD;

I can think of something to do for one group, but not for the other.  

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:42 am
Oh, don't worry. I have a plan. o wo I just wanted to... let you get your feet under you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:52 am
You only gav us so much to bounce off, though, so sorry for my small posts. ^^;  

stickdude

Generous Informer

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:00 am
Kiki-Jiki spouting out Wakas whenever he talks  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games