Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:12 pm
*nabs a wooden trunk*

I have already seen the Student Roster and Class Schedule you posted, Gale.

Both of the new monthly items are good.

*gluggles Sui and Tana*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:16 pm
*gluggles Yoder and Tana*

I want the masterpiece... *nods alot*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:21 pm
*gluggles self* I'm in a pouty mood now. cry *gluggles Snowman and Sui*

O woe is me.

*runs off to write poor poetry and slit his neck like he used to as a kid*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:22 pm
Slit you... neck? o_O Nu! *hugs Tana*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:27 pm
Yeah, back when I was an angsty suicidal jr. high - high school student. We didn't call it "goth" back then. I used to have hair down to my a**, and it was really easy to hide stuff, like that, so instead of my wrists, I used to cut the back and the sides of my neck. I even thought it was one of the highest forms of artistic expressionism. But then I grew up! x3

And now I'm a successful, skirt-chasing, addicted psycho. whee Everything is 'kay now! *hugs Sui* I promise I wouldn't evar evar evar stop talking to you about the way you loooooook. cool Cause I'm a cool cat slim. m'kay?

*hug*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:30 pm
Okay whee I used to burn (yeah, I was never into the whole 'cutting' thing XD) my hip/thigh when I was 13 or so.
INTERESTING.  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:32 pm
I'm so glad people grow out of that stupid stage many kids/teens go through. (Forgot I'm much older than most people here. Most)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:35 pm
I know... I still have some people I know that do it. And two years ago, there were these 2 girls in my classes and they used to cut themself and drink cleaning products. And one of them ended up comitting suicide... the other is... well... *shrugs*. It was a horrible day...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:40 pm
I never understood masochism. I know someone who used to cut, and luckily I sibconciously convinced her to stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:42 pm
Good... Idiots...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:44 pm
xXSuimitsuXx
Good... Idiots...

*super hugs Snowman, then Sui* At we're lucky enough to have each other! whee For what it counts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:45 pm
We should meet >_> Let's all swim to the middle of the Atlantic!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:48 pm
*raises hand* I'm coming too! But I'm scared of deep water...*joins the gluggle puddle* I'm an ex-masochist as well, but I ended up with some scars that I'm not too happy about so let that be a lesson to the lot of you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:50 pm
Oh! I'll build a HUGE boat and we can all live hapily ever after! All together! o_O A never ending gluggle frenzy *gathers wood in small basket*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:50 pm
We need not meet in the Atlantic, I can always come to America for a "family holiday", but I'll probably only be able to reach as far as Maryland. sad Oh my, I can't believe I forgot! *super hugs EKA* Can't leave anyone out! whee

Edit: Noah's Arc! Sweeet!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games