Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

uwasa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:08 pm

Alright i would like to say something this is to all mods, and dark dog, i have decided since she has not responded to free up my character and have him role play once again, just letting the mods know so i do not get yelled at later. Also hello everyone and how is your day today.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:11 pm

Okay, Uwasa. But I'm not... a .. mod >.>

Its called crew members. xDD;;

Ai`
Crew

uwasa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:12 pm

Ok you get the point i have had enough stress with crew's and that i would like just not to cause anymore.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:16 pm

Uwasa who are you talking about? Not everyone fallows every rp. We just browse around and make sure everyones fallowing the rules. And you do know you can rp in two places at once right?

Rene the Hopeless

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:16 pm

Uwasa! Hey!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:25 pm

Im fully aware seeing as i was one of the crew that made that rule, im just covering my but also every since someone complained about me and got me kicke doff the council i have to watch it. Hey how ya doin raine.

uwasa

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:29 pm

*kicks back and relaxes*I'm doing alright, youself?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:30 pm

Uwasa I still have no clue what person or thread you are talking about so I cant do anything or be aware of anything.

Rene the Hopeless

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:31 pm

Just...be aware and don't worry about it. I even been here very long, but if it was before you left Uwasa it probably doesn't matter anymore.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:31 pm

There is nothing you can do because i got kicke dout of being a crew member along time ago. But raine im meh ok annoyed with school but thats a given.

uwasa

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:33 pm

Whatever I'm just ignoring this cus no one is saying anything clearly.

mmm i'm on my seconds of spagetti!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:34 pm

I want spagetti!! crying

The Razz

Anxious Noob

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:37 pm

How dissapointing...

Watching from the side-lines I saw that Ai' decided to 'dissepear', and Rene to admit to misunderstanding and then ignore it.

They just don't make crew members like they do these days..

Thank you uwasa for your concern with DarkDog and alerting us that you will leave her RP. Please be aware that this is a normal thing to do though, and i don't think you would have to announce it within the general board unless Darkdog gets upset about it. And yes we are Crew members like Ai said. You will not get yelled at Uwasa, i see no reason how you would be. I think it's given that every member should be aware of the rules including the 'leave' RP rules.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:39 pm

I have a Japanese test tomorrow and I don't feel like studying..I'll study tomorrow morning...xP

Raine_Falls

uwasa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:41 pm

I know kurai but im not gonna be questioned so im clearing my actions you know i know the rules better then anyone but im covering my butt. Japenese is a cool language i can't speak it thoguh.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games