Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:40 pm
We are doing really well. My children are happy. I hope it continues, but I know holidays are coming which means more robberies and added danger. I am crossing my fingers....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:11 pm
>I feel like you just can't cut a break D:
I hope for the best for you guys.

lil4fingers

Eloquent Conversationalist

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:41 pm
Sometimes you have to make your own luck. We will get though, one way or another. Is school going well?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:03 am
>This is true. I wish you the best.
School is keeping me busy: just finished with 3/4 of my midterms.
How are things?

lil4fingers

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:44 am
Howdy folks! What's new? It's been forever since I've visited these parts. I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm doing okay, I suppose. I've started going back to school again, but I'm worried about how well I'm doing. It's very hard for me to study anything.

I'm still working my crappy job at Wal-Mart as a grocery stocker. I'm only working 2 days a week on the weekend right now since I'm going to school. The job and pay suck, but at least it's a steady source of income.

I got my tax return a bit ago. I got 400 bucks even from it. There's only 200 left now, thanks to one of my tires popping and other stuff that came up. Oh, well.

I've started playing a heck of a lot of D&D. I get to play it every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at this anime shop that opened up within a mile or so of my house. It's really cool. I'm even the Dungeon Master for the game on Friday. I need to make notes and write what happens in my games, but chances are I never will... because I'm lazy. But I wish I would... I'm a big dummy sometimes.

I've started getting into Warhammer 40K, as well. I'm trying to build up an army of Necrons, and I'm doing a fair job of painting them. Really not bad, considering it's my first time trying. I kinda enjoy painting them.

I've been partying a bit, too. Mostly when the other members at the anime shop, and the owner. She's awesome. She knows so many people and has so many connections, it's kinda scary. I tried absynthe for the first time about 3 weeks ago. I also watched Gurren Lagann, which is awesome. But yeah, been drinking over there. Not excessively, mind you. I probably only average around .2 beers a day, so i don't drink them often. When I do, I just usually drink 2-4.

I've started smoking cigars casually. I'm not quite sure how I exactly feel about that, but I like the feeling. It's kind of like a hobby. A often, bad tasting hobby. I started about... 2 months ago, and I've probably only every tried 6 or 7 cigars. So like I said, casually. Totally not addicted to nicotine. I also hate cigarettes and cigarillos. I ONLY like cigars, for some reason. I kind of like the kick in the pants and their tendency to knock me on my a**, which is why I particularly like the strong, big ones. You don't inhale cigars... that's bad. But I know I should still quit, because even if they don't cause lung cancer, they can still cause mouth, nose, or esophageal cancer... which is bad.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I suppose I can pop a few pictures of the Necrons I've painted, though...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:51 am
I guess I can post an album with all of the pictures I have. I haven't painted a lot of them... only 2, but you can see how they progressed as I moved along.

But anyway, here are two of the better pictures. You can totally check out the album for the other angles I have up.

User Image

User Image  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:01 am
I've actually made more progress on my monolith, or as I like to call it, the "flying triangle thingy," but I haven't taken any pictures. I still haven't finished it. I've kinda... lost my muse to work on it. But I still want to finish it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 am
I'm sorry to hear you've had so many break-ins, Hazu. That's just horrible. I hope you'll be able to move soon.

Sorry I haven't been around... And I'm sorry I have the habit of popping in for a few days and then just disappearing... It's just... if something doesn't happen soon enough I get distracted and go and do other things, and then I never remember to come back.

But I'm glad you haven't been completely alone around here. Glad that someone has been keeping you company.

I'd like to say that I'll be around here more often from now on... but truth be told, I honestly have no idea when I'll disappear again. When, not if... Since I probably will disappear again. But I figured you all deserve an update on how I'm doing.

I haven't heard from Lil' T since Christmas, either... and it had been quite a while before that.

Anyway, I'm glad most of you are doing okay.

Yeah... my college isn't going well. I'm not sure what I have to do to make me do what I need to do anymore... It really sucks.

I gave Marie the passwords to my accounts on here, because I've got tons and tons of items, and I'm not using them, so hopefully she will.

Anyway... I'll bookmark this page. With any luck, I'll remember to click on it again, tomorrow.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:43 am
Hmmph... You know... If I could just get myself to write out what happens in each of my D&D games... I'd have some really cool stuff to post here every Friday, Saturday and Sunday...

Anyway... here's hoping you see me tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:48 am
Reading the old stuff here in the guild and the old thread in the chatterbox make me happy and sad at the same time. Like... a sad happiness.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lil4fingers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:48 pm
>It is a pleasure to see someone else in the thread after so long. Nice to make your acquaintance.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:39 pm
Nice to meet you, too. I think you were around when I went inactive before, but we never really talked.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:07 am
So, I just got three of these things in the mail today. I'm thinking I can use them as a substitute for this Necron unit called a tomb blade. The tomb blade model hasn't been released, yet. So, for people wanting to field them in an army, they either have to try and cobble together pieces of other models to make one work.. or... something else, like what I've done.

These are actually an older model for something called a Necron Destroyer, which looks a lot different, now.

I couldn't tell from the picture on eBay, but I was hoping that I wouldn't have to paint these. Unfortunately, their color scheme doesn't quite match what I'm going for, although it is close. At least it pretty much highlights for me what I need to change. So that's good, I suppose.

They are also die-cast models. I haven't painted those before, but from what I hear, the paint I'm using shouldn't behave all that differently. I'm kinda just wondering whether I should strip the paint off of these things and start from scratch, just re-primer them black and then paint 'em again, or just pint over it. I guess I'll try painting over one, see how that goes. If that doesn't work, I might as well strip them clean and start over.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:58 pm
... I'm hungry, but I don't know what I should have for dinner...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lil4fingers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:20 pm
>Mm. Well, I started being continually active around the time that TnCo left, which, was a shame.

Did you know her well?

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces