Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:56 pm
"It is ok, though you should have just approached us instead of hiding." Kaede looks up at him. "So what was it you needed?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:22 pm
Tiberius looked down. "Well...I had planned to borrow some tools perhaps, and maybe something to carry water in...but I can see you all are traveling so......"  

Lord of the Aesir

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:30 pm
Kaede tilted her head. "We're you robbed?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:36 pm
Tiberius shook his head. "No, no I wasn't robbed. I..." he looks off to the side. "..I..Lost them. In the woods. And then I got lost..." Tiberius chuckles nervously...  

Lord of the Aesir

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:54 pm
Kaede looks surprised. She looks at his ragged clothes and wonders how long he had been wandering. "Um...How long were you out there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:38 pm
Tiberius looks down. "Erm...well maybe 2..or 3...Weeks......."  

Lord of the Aesir

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:42 pm
Alyxis came back into the camp around that time, her hair loose down her back. She was carrying the sleeping bag, and now she looked clean and straight cut. She watched the boy out of the corner of her eyes and went to attach her sleeping bag to the shoulder bag, she kept her voice low as she worked next to Pyne,"Figured out who he is?"

Devin went back over to Tiberius, and put his head on the boy's knee.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:38 pm
"No idea, but he doesn't seem to be a threat. We don't have time for this though." Pyne said as he finished packing.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:38 pm
Kaede blinked in surprise. "Two to three weeks!? In this forest!? But you look so..." Kaede tried not to be rude but hinted at the fact that he was scrawny. "You know..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:43 pm
Tiberius nodded. "I had some supplies, and a shelter, but......" Tiberius looked down and remembered the last time he had transformed was 5 nights ago, and when he had awoken, he could not find his way back to shelter. The clothes he was wearing belonged to a corpse.  

Lord of the Aesir

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:03 pm
Kaede looks up at Tiberius. She knew that Alyxis and Pyne might not like the idea, but she wondered if leaving this man by himself was a good idea... she gets up from sitting. "Well Tiberius, it looks like we are going to be leaving soon. Why don't you come with us until we find a town or city for you to recover in?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:07 pm
The look Alyxis shot Kaede could have made a bunny have a heart attack, but she waited to hear the man's response before she terminated the idea. No doubt Pyne would have a thought about this.

Devin for his part kept his head on Tiberius's knee waiting for an ear scratch.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:10 pm
"We're leaving now. If you slow us down, we will leave you." Pyne said as he picked up the bags and started walking.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:18 pm
Tiberius looked over at Pyne and nodded somewhat, looking down a bit at the same time. He looked over at Kaede and shyly smiled. He truly had been desperate when he had met them, and the chance at a way out of the forest was too much for even shy little Tiberius to pass up. "Thank you Kaede. I think I will take you up on that offer. As long as it is ok with your companions...I will try not to slow your group down." he reaches down and warily pats Devin on the head before getting up and brushing himself off.  

Lord of the Aesir

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:50 pm
Kaede smiled. "Excellent. I will go over and make absolutely sure that it is ok." Kaede walks over to Alyxis and Pyne on her hind legs she stops and looks at the two of them. In a low voice she speaks to them. "I know he is a stranger, and I know we are on a mission, but I don't feel right leaving him alone in the woods. His clothes are ragged, he's ill equipt and he's thin, I don't think he could survive too much longer out here alone. Just let him come along until we find some sort of town or caravan. Who knows, he may have some sort of skill that could help us find Winter." she looks up at the two of them.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games