Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:43 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

Formed a set of handseals, his body whirred like a glitch in video game and then formed handseals and formed the tempest rasengan. "not exactly." Something left from behind him that left the area as he vanished and suddenly came behind sen with the water and wind rasenshuriken and shoved it at him.

Jutsu's preformed: Shadow clone, replacement combo.
Resenshuriken tempest.
User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:43 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin jumped onto a bone pillar and vanished. His escape would be much faster by going through it.

....is the beginning of a Legend

Carbon-kazuma

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:30 pm
User Image

*Hanzo did a few handsigns and right afterwords his body was covered in a red aura. He then thrusted his palms towards Sen, to hopefully freeze him in place so Jedi could make his attempt successful.*

Soshi Yoroi ( Element Armor ):
Description: After completing a few hand signs the user's body will be covered in their element color ( yellow for raiton , red for katon ect ) and will not be injured by that element jutsu for up to 5 jutsu per element

Oto Nami ( Sound Wave ):
Description: After thrusting their hands in the air facing their oppenent they will shoot a invisible wave of chakra moving at the speed of sound. Once it has hit the opponent they will be frozen in place, this lasts 3 posts.
Range: 10-15m

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:44 pm
((...wait...so whose the attackers or Akatuski...im helping them out...))  

Oni_Soul

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:57 pm
((What is going on here?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:05 pm
(Yeah seriously I go offline for two days and then 8 pages show up...)  

Detachi

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:13 pm
User Image
Syn's shadow clone pops up right in front of Sen and Hanzo. He knew that he would be able to hold them off. While the real Syn gets to a safe distance just in case.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:17 pm
Sengetsu had lost complete control, the area became adounred in flames and his body grew. He had scaled to tremendous and monstrous size, the orb had been reabsorbed and now held a perfectly preserved Sengetsu within the chest of the fire creature. Hanzo's jutsu fell useless on the creature's left leg while Jedi merely shot through the creature completely only to have the flames on the ground rise to regenerate it. The only way to defeat such a creature was to utterly detroy it and the flames around it or to awaken its source of power, Sengetsu. the creaure roared, its cry was a ear splitting shriek infused with a strong emotion identified as anger and pain. As it roared larged fireballs escaped into the atmosphere overhead. Sengetsu stirred slightly in the orb, his motions seemed to vary directly with teh monster's as it raised its massive arms into the air. its targets now both in front of him he slammed his clenched fist into the ground, the shockwave created forced the surrounding flames into a hot deadly wall. The body of Sen jolted as he fought for control. In its controlled form he could make a fiery escape and elude the incoming attacks as he made his way to his target destination.

((Ok 2/3 because I already activated it, the next posts everything goes boom. For those of you who aren't S ranked its time to leave because you won't survive. I'll use the flames to escape assuming that the random number thingy falls on the right number next post.))  

xLytez

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:18 pm
syn your gonna be set in flames, didnt you read sens post?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:21 pm
Oni_Soul
((...wait...so whose the attackers or Akatuski...im helping them out...))

((This whole thing started when I was attacked. So everybody thought that since I was akatsuki it was my fault ....profiling.... then more and more people came.
@ megaanbu I left the shadow clone behind and the real me left to a safe distance.  

SynysterGatesRules

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:22 pm
{um sen, my jutsu captures you, i wasn't trying to set out the flames.}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:26 pm
((I know what it does, but in order for that to happen it has to make contact which it can't do to a monster who just allows himself to be disassembled and reassembles himself with the flames around him. This justu was designed to be Dance of Sen: Style 100, the last installment in my combos and the most powerful it can only be defeated by an attack that overwhelms it and its flames or by knocking the crap outta of me by breaking through its defenses and idk hitting me so that it can no longer drain me.))  

xLytez

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:28 pm
Mikyo stood his ground as the flames past over his body. Every inch of his body was swallowed by the flame. But what would happen to his body? No normal human could withstand that kind of heat!

((i have to wait untill you say it stops...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:32 pm
((I'm waiting to give everyone a chance to react then I'll do the number genearator to find out what happens, I want to be fair to the weaker shinobi here.))  

xLytez

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:33 pm
((ah! well i have a surprise when the flames are done.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games