Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:54 am
Kendal saw Amara "Damn it!" He said. He dove out of the way of the fire. He sent out a telekinetic wave at them trying to hold them back. He put a small dome of darkness around himself and the cannon to hopefully provide a small defence. He pulled out a small device and activated it causing an alarm to go off that could be herd all around Alloy and possibly farther to let everyone know Alloy was under attack and to evacuate. He knew he probobly wouldn't win this fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:39 am
(Desert asked me to post for him again but I will have to wait for after school to post for Kendal and Ricky sad )

"Alright. Off to Tenshu then huh? Okay team." Alastor creates a bubble of telekinetic force around his body and flies him and his small army to the nation of Tenshu. The sun burns in his eyes like the ambition in his soul and as he traversed the ocean, a smile formed. "A new day is upon us for this is the day you die Evermore..."

~~~

Marcove stands over Wyatt with a frown disappointed in himself and what he did. Furthermore, what he would do. He looks up in the direction of Alloy and with remorse follwoing him like a shadow, he takes off toward it to do his best to keep the future at peace. "I'm sorry for the path I've chosen and I'm sorry for the choices I've made, but now, I'm going to right all the wrongs today. I'm coming to help you Kendal...

~~~

Nas smiles as Keliah joins the fight. "The pressure of us will kill him. I don't think this shadow lover can take us both. Heh, just when I thought this would be hard!" He lifts his hand and sends for cresent shaped blades of air at the small dome protecting Kendal and the Cannon. "Not too long now!" Afterwards, he drops weak bolts of lightning down around it for intimidation.

~~~

"Well you're here now. And as for Kendal...I don't know what I can do. I mean, if we leave, they'll come which is probably what they're expecting us to do, but now that you've told me this, I have a plan I can use you in." He looks in the direction of Alloy and his eyes level, turning white. He kneels before Ricky, showing him his process of strategizing. "The faster we beat the ones coming here, the faster we can help you father. I promise that everything will be okay if it all comes together."

~Samara...~ Nephilis transmits. ~Rydia...I'm going to need both your help today...~  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:37 am
((Masta, just say Amara, Keliah has possesed her body, and nobody can tell but Alastor and company))

Keliah looked at Kendal as he sent a wave, she stopped it in his tracks. "Kendal you are inferior, move now, or I shall see it is my personal obligation to rip you apart, molecule by molecule" she said as she summoned the magma from the ground. To display her power she raised it in the air stopping it, and breaking the magma down and shifting the molecules, it was now a wave of water. Her connection to the elements had paid off as she threw it at Kendal, freezing it as it approached him.

Rydia smiled at Samara when she got the message. "I guess we wont have time" she said smirking. "Let's go Sam" she told her.

Jean's eyes looked into Christaans. "I dont blame you Christaan...but in all honesty...nowhere is safe" she said as the cherrie blossoms swirled around her. "It pains me to say this...but we may be on the verge of an armagedon" she said to her. She had accepted this fate,so it didnt hurt as much.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:24 pm
Kendal glared at them as he watched his shadow shatter "I will never willingly give up to you monsters" He said. He used his shadows to make a wave to slow the water. "I may lose to you but the others wont" He said. He frowned he promised Alyss no meteors but would she not want him to if it was his only way to stop them. He sighed deciding against them for now and hoped someone had herd the sirens. He used his telekinysis to send peices of rubble flying at them at great speeds.

Ricky smiled at Nephilis "Ok I'll try my best" He said. He looked towards Alloy and could hear the sirens "I only hope we can beat them fast enough" He said. He sighed not noticing his being depressed made a few rain clouds in the sky.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:55 pm
Keliah looked at the rubble flying towards her as she smiled. She stopped it as it exploded into smaller fragments. She ran her fingers through her hair. "Your dumb Kendal...to be in your thirties, I though you'd be stronger than this" she said as she began to use her magnatism to get heavy loads of metal that began to morph into metallic spears. Keliah moved them in front of her as the fiery aura surronded her, as they were projected at Kendal at the speed of sound.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:10 pm
"Like taking candy from a baby." Nas quips as he begins to walk forward. The lightning in the sky began to race the more sure he became and with a wave of his hand, a long bolt of electricity comes down aimed directly for Kendal's face.

A crash is heard, then a fizzling sound. A cloud smoke arises and behind it are two figures. He waves his hand and the magnetically charged shards of metal are bent and sent back in obscure directions. "I kinda figured that the last time I helped you wouldn't be the last." Marcove extends a hand to his fallen comrade and smiles. "The smoke won't last for long my friend. You need to get up and now."

"What the hell?" Nas laments at the arrival of a new adversary. "When you kill one, another comes just to die. Do you know the new creatin there? I doubt it'll matter for long...  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:14 pm
"Yes...that's Marcove Shale...my father" she said as she left Amara's body and looked at him, her hair flowing in the cold howl of the wind. "Amara, go to Tenshu" she told her as Amara was off for Tenshu. She looked at Marcove. "I suggest you move Marcove...while everyone was worried about ******** Kessaris I was trained by some of the best there were" she said to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:15 pm
Kendal smiled at Marcove "Thanks I thought I was a goner" He said. He grabbed his hand and stood up. He looks up "Well I hope you have a plan seeing as my skills are limited in small area's" He said. He was suprised to see Keliah "Well this isn't going to make things any easier" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:33 pm
"You were supposed to be." Marcove said. "But words from a friend made me decide otherwise." He looks up at Keliah. "Things aren't going to get easy, no, but it should be a little easier now. I take her, you take Loser McNowife over there."

Nas hears the comment and grows angrier. "I guess I can take Kendal out. Shadows over weather? Please. You might as well kill him yourself!"

"I know you can beat him. And Keliah!" He said stepping from the plume of smoke. "I've seen you grow stronger, and needless to say, I'm proud of you. The last thing I care about is who's stronger. I just want you two to live. Don't you think you're overeacting?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:41 pm
Kendal looked at Nas and gave a dark laugh "You see I am more than just shadows but double teaming me...now that would have gotten me" He said his eyes flashed anger "but you see weather isn't the most powerfull force in nature...in my opinion the most powerful force is space" He said. He opened a vortex next to him that went straight behind Nas. He sent a telekinetic pulse through it followed by a shadow wave. He knew he shouldn't sound so arrogant but he was enjoying fighting with Marcove again and decided to take advantage of it.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:46 pm
(Lol, like old times.)

Nas turned to view the portal, but was knocked over by it instead. "Omph! Good shot." Nas said as he rose to his feet. "You're tactics are impressive. Trickery, misleading...all the elements are there. It's just, your outmatched and as soon as Keliah kills your friend, you'll be once again outnumbered. Now take this!" Nas holds his palm parallel to Kendal and creates a vortex where, in the inside, no oxygen was present. To close and he'd suffocate.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:52 pm
Kendal could feel the oxygen vanishing near by so he quickly moved through a vortex appearing a short distance away "Marcove wont lose!" He said. He sent several explosions directly at Nas "But I can't say the same for you" He said. He looked at Nas "but I do have one question why do you want the canon" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:59 pm
Nas utilized to wind-tunnels to funnel the force and deoxidize the fire of Kendal's well placed explosions. He began to realize that this fight was not his and would lose at this pace. The lease he could do was answer. "I want the cannon because I want revenge on Evermore. He murdered my wife in cold blood an now he's going to pay with his nation. Anyway, what's it to you! You're dead to me just like the world is!" A blanket of fog is placed in the arena, obscuring view. Nas' vision is unharmed. In retaliation he blast of sand particles at his enemy to further the blindness.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:08 pm
"Damn it" He siad as his vision was obscured. He sighed and listed to the voices around him. "You don't know how true that is...you say the world is dead to you..but yet you don't even know what death is like" He said. He sent a telekietic wave out from all directions. "Nas I say your a fool...in your rage you allied yourself with the person who turned people to monsters...and do you think destruction of a whole nation will bring your wife back" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:22 pm
Keliah looked at Marcove. "No...I'm not Marcove. It's been made clear which twin everyone pays attention to. It's Kessaris...everyone loves kessaris...He's the next Marcove Shale...he has to train to hone his great power, because he's a ******** sponge..." she said. "No I'm not, and as long as you are helping him, then you are an enemy" she told him. Serenity was now more intuned with Keliah.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games