Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:10 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunters eyes were that of a killers. He looked Veronica over quickly before going after Dylan. They flew through countless trees and were still in the air. "Hunter!" She hissed and took off after them. When they hit the ground she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him away, or attempted. "I'm fine, stop it!" She shook him.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was swept off his feet and crashing into trees instantly. "s**t!" He cursed. Hunter had him and they were mid-air. He was sore as ******** now. Once they hit the ground he felt Hunter being lifted off of him. He jumped up and ran after him, knocking him away from Veronica and to the ground. He began punching him feircly, in the face this time. Veronica was at his side quickly and yanking him off of Hunter, she punched him in the face hard. "Jesus!" He yelled, gripping his face. He had been hit a lot. And kicked in the head with cleats. And yet, Veronica had hit him harder just now then he had ever been hit.

||veronicas last part of her post is actually in Dylans (: ||  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:16 pm
||Sam, where's a good place for me to come in?||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:19 pm
occ; whelp. Veronica just went after Dylan. Dylan fought back a bit and Hunter went after him. Then Dylan went after Hunter. And now Veronica is going after Dylan >.< lol! its fun! XD but you could have Ravin hear the commotion? They're pretty far away though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:23 pm
||Sure. I just wasn't sure if you needed me or not.||

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin laid down her book on her table and headed for Dylan's house. As she ran through the thick, cold forest, she heard growls, snarls, hisses, and bitter human words. Veronica and Dylan? That's what they sounded like.

Ravin entered the clearing through where they lay sprawled. "Dylan? Ronnie?" She stepped forward. "What're you guys doing?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:36 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand laughed with Hunter and then heard the commotion over in the next clearing that they had just come from. He couldn't help but laugh like crazy at the stupidity of the scene in front of him. He clutched at his stomach and had to lean against a tree to support himself. "Stupid newborns. You guys should have just let them run free! It would have been nice to have another massacre in the course of a day and night. They are so agitated with the lack of blood that they have had that you have them fighting each other! Surely you yourself know that Hunter my friend. Human blood tames them faster than training can." He shook his head and stayed for a bit to watched the process of things. It was entertaining.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:44 pm
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

She stepped out of the bathroom. Her plate empty. She walked over back to the table set with food. The food itself was somewhat cold now that she had waited so long. The people who had been questioning her had dispersed. She was glad. Madeline sat at the table. She drank a sip of everything on the table. She made a face at the things she didn't like and took another sip of the things she did. She didn't feel like eating anymore, even though the food looked so good. She wondered when Armand would be back. Maybe she could to him. But she didn't know where he was. Mady slouched in the chair and played with a fork.

"Another One Is I'm Human."

MistressInTheWinterCoat

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:28 pm
((( OK whoa! i had unexpected things come up, so what did I miss O_O lol dylan on a rampage or sumthin -.- where can I come in??? XD lol so lost))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:01 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter snarled and crouched down in front of Veronica. His eyes narrowed and he tensed to lunge at Dylan. Rabin had arrived and frankly Hunter didn't give a damn. Ravin was his close friend, but her little snack had crossed the line. He growled and lunged at Dylan, catching across the face with his nails. He was really going for his throat.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:06 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica watched as Dylan looked at her in shock. She almost smiled. Almost. Then Hunter went after him with a hand across the face Dylan screached. "Stop it! Stop! Okay thats enough!" She noticed Ravin but juust barely. She was not important right now. "Thats enough training for the day." She mustered up all her strength and pulled Hunter off of Dylan. She stood infront of him and kissed his lips softly. "Stop. Okay. Please."

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was then being scratched by Hunter. "Damn," He muttered on the way down. But Veronica pulled him off of him and he held his bloodied face with one hand. "Dammit Ravin, why did you come out here? We're just training. Right Hunter? Its all fine." He nodded and stood up, taking Ravins hand in his. "We can continue if you wish later." He needed to get Ravin out of there before he lost it and went after her brother again.
He lifted her up, flinching at the pain and carried her to his house.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:02 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter was pulled off of Dylan and Veronica was cupping his face in her hands. He took a breath and looked at Veronica. Swallowing his rage he kissed her back softly. "Alright." he sighed and looked at Dylan and Ravin. "Yes Raye, we were training. He needs more work." He turned back to Veronica and kissed her harder to prevent himself from going after Dylan.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:07 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica pulled Hunter closer to her body when he spoke to Ravin. He was kissing her again, this time harder. Obviously, using her to distract himself. She pulled back gently and kissed down his neck. "Are you alright babe?" She ran her fingers along his body, just to be sure.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:07 pm
occ; that was suckish >.<  

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:18 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand was still laughing his a** of on the sidelines. That was the most hilarious thing that he had ever seen in his life! The idiot was beaten up by Hunter and Veronica! Well at least something made his day. He held his side and wiped away a few tears from his eyes. "Well that was entertaining. Hunter I have to go now. Calm yourself before you kill someone. Actually you know what? Tear him apart. That would be even more hilarious." With one last laugh he sprinted off to go back to Madeline. He had left her by herself for far too long. He had news to tell her anyway.

He arrived back at his house and didn't bother coming through the front door and instead jumped through the second story window and raced off to the dining room where he saw her sitting by herself. "Hey. Did you eat well? Sorry I was so long."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:53 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and rolled his eyes at Armand. "I'll be seeing you then my friend." Hunter tilted his neck as Veronica kissed him and looked down at her protectivly. "I'm more concerned about you love."  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:55 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled at Armand. He was being a jerk though. Her smile was forced. Of course.
She giggled at Hunter. "Babe, I'm fine. I can defend myself now though." She kissed his neck again. "Whats going on with Armand and Madi?" She had a feeling something rather big had happened recently. Her hands wandered over his body some more. "Wait, you didn't answer my first question. Are you okay?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games