Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:52 pm
Calisto looked at Void and Ambrosia. "Well I don't know about you two, but I know I need more practice, especially now that I have Dulceri's signature power" she stated as she created a small sand starm in the palm of her hand. She smirked at her genious.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:06 pm
(It's a damn good idea. I submitted pre-Celestial Marcove with sand/electromagnetism. Next, I'm doing probably Daphne or Neph. If I get a bad guy...you know Dulceri's coming.)

Ambrosia looked at Calisto, apparently angered at her progression, furthermore her near inability to be killed. "Good job." She said with a false smile. "And you did it all with no help, except from an idiot kid. Either way, that's one part of our mission down. Next is the other three. I'm going to see Nephilis soon."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:09 pm
Alyss sat in her bedroom with a sand dog she made. She was able to bend the sand and make it move, as seeming as it was her only friend. "Daddy says I'm special and he won't leave me a lone with mother. I need him more than anything..." She started to cry, the scratches still on her face from earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:23 pm
((yea I submitted keliah, Calisto and this other rp, that I finished a while back with a girl named Li, she's able to maniupalte energy and machinery. Remember if any of you others have other rps you have characters from submit please, it just doesnt have to be from this one, we want diversity from the rps, so everyone won't have a pre-existing relationship. And Keliah probably won't even know your Marcove seeing he's from a different time))

Calisto looked at Ambrosia. "I'm so happy you feel that way Ambrosis" she said with a smile that indicated she knew she was lying through her teeth. "I thought that Gareth was fighting Helios...I was fighting Nephilis and you were fighting Dulceri...is that correct Ambrosia or where you to take Zephyr?" she asked.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:43 pm
(I asked dude can I help him work on the plots and things. And I'll get Nonaske and probably the dude from La Quarta Bullet. I would get Kessaris, but I don't know how to do his power correctly right now.)

"Ha. I prefer a fight. In her position, she'll give me her power if I heal her." Ambrosia clenches her fist and a light comes from the center of it. "I have the power to give her what she truly wants...now that I think of it Calisto, I just might. Thanks old friend."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:00 pm
Kenji thanked her for the food before eating. "You told me this before, the first time you took me there if I remember correctly. Well, I'll be glad to join you, if that's ok." he said, smiling before continuing to eat his food. He was rather hungry for some reason and was trying not to just shove it all down.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:59 pm
(( I think I might enter Charon once again! mrgreen ))

Void looked at them he could feel the tension in the air. " Well, regardless of what the old plan was that is in the past. " He said looking towards Calisto. " You? You're the one who took Dulceri's power? ' He asked, he couldn't believe that she had beaten him unscathed. " So what kind of methods did you use to get it? There's no way you got his powers through your fighting powers alone. " He hated her for crippling his rival, however he knew that it was necessary.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:05 pm
Rygor noddede to him "Sorry I know I'm sounding negative but you go to think about how this seems to me" He said. He then looked at the pictures as they passed from room to room he was quiet most of the time "Nephilis..I can see that there is a connection to these and me but I still don't remember any of this" He said. He looked down feeling a bit sorry for him "Are you sure that your not just suffering from trama at the loss of your sister?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:17 pm
"No. I assure you..." Nephilis said, finally resorting to digging around in other's rooms. "There is something here to convince you my friend. Your part of this nation. You've helped me fight many wars...c'mon now! And my sister...my sister is something I'd rather not remember right now."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:45 pm
Rygor frowned "I'd like to believe you I really wish if this is true that I could remember it but I can't nothing here is making me remember anything" He said. He felt bad about mentioning his sister. "If I may give some advice if you really believe this and didn't attack Shale talk to Dulceri maybe he could help you" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:49 pm
Calisto looked at Void and smirked. "Oh you doubt me Void?" she asked him with a smile. She formed the sand storm into a small head that grinned with a devilish grin, winking at him and returning to Calisto. "Doesn't matter though, I have it" she stated.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:43 am
" Not to sound negative but yes I do doubt you. " He said looking at the head. " There's no way a person with his tenacity would go down very easily. " Void looked at Ambrosia and said. " And now what next? Do we lay low for a while and allow them to settle into what's just happened? "  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:06 pm
"..." Ambrosia looked at the two squabble and smiled. "I think someone lost a friend. Dulceri was worth fighting when he had his trademark power. When he was in his right mind. Now that he's not, he's just another person with an amazing power. Don't worry. I can get him his power back, but it'll take some planning." Ambrosia redresses herself in Evermorian clothes and smirks. "I'll be back. I have to go talk to Nephilis." She teleports off to New Shale to do just what she said.

~~~

"I can't talk to Dulceri. He won't listen to me. Not now. At this point, he probably fully believes that I attacked Shale. If anything, there is probably someone looking for me now. That's half the reason I brought you here." He turns around and places a hand on Rygor's shoulder. "You used to be my friend, but no longer...I don't know why...but it's out of my control. I've tried, but I may fail in requesting this. Go back and tell Dulceri that I'm dead. You killed me okay?" Nephilis asked as a tear fell down his cheek. "Just do that for me. Please. If you do, I promise you that I can find a way to make you remember. Deal, old friend?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:38 pm
Rygor frowned and looked down he then put his hand on the one on his shoulder "I may not remember but it seems to me you really believe this and I somehow feel that your not responsible so alright" He said. He turned away from Nephilis "I wish you luck" He said. He turned back to him "I hope you succeed in bringing your friend back..even if I can't remember it" He said. He then did something that suprised him he hugged Nephilis as if on instinct it felt like saying good bye to a good friend. He shook his head and let go he could feel tears on his face. He really felt bad for Nephilis. He then stepped back and held his hand up a large shadow ball flew above him and then shattered the shards sliced at Rygor as they fell. Once it was over he was covered in cuts and was bleeding "It has to look good" He said. He then opened a vortex "Maybe I'll see you soon" He said. He then walked through appearing in the bulb. He set out to find Dulceri.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:03 pm
Nephilis watched as Rygor damaged himself for his sake. "You didn't have to do that..." He said as he watched him vanish. "Hopefully I'll find a way...I don't have a single way to convince you."

"You can."

Nephilis looks away from a picture he was holding into the eyes of evil. "Who are you? Your a soldier, you don't..."

"You aren't the leader anymore Nephilis. Even as a lower position, I can go wherever I chose. That's not the point here right now though."

"Then what is?" Neph asks, forming a wave of gravity in his hand. Weak veins of darkness extended from his eyes. "Tell me."

"I can help you get you friend back. I don't know you and you don't know me, but I'm going to need you to trust me."

"Is that so?" Nephilis asks. "What do I have to do?"

"Lead us...take us under your rule again. We have the plan to get back everything that was once yours. We have what you need to help us out of Dulceri's opressive rule..."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games