Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:43 pm
Tarik answers, "The Booforian Queen is the only ruler that is equal to me. Although this queen should not know me, she and I have/will battled many times and neither of us has won the advantage. Our last battle was for the Guardians. She had captured Sasori but we won her back. She has legions of gargoyles and undead zombies. She had once proposed a nuptial alliance with me but I declined and she was insulted and scorned me. She wanted me to sire her child so that she could lay claim as Queen Mother to Antera. I was not so willing share my bed or kingdom with her. So she tried to get the guardians to join her against me so that she could enslave me and take over Antera but they were too independent and would not join her."

The brothers looked at each other confused. This slave Tarik fought the Booforian Queen? They were befuddled.

Tarik said "The best weapons against her forces were swords to decapitate the undead and fire. We will need some swords."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:11 pm
Sasori walks along in a trance that is broken by what she thinks is calling her back. She looks around and sees Amiric ahead and Roarke. "Did you hear a voice? I thought I heard a familiar voice."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:29 am
Roarke shrugged, not seeming to notice what had been happening. Amiric tilted his head warily. "Did it have to do with Tarik or someone nearby?" he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:06 pm
Ryuu nods, Tatsuko peeking out then wraps around her neck like usual. "Will the next town have such swords?" She asks curiously, not commenting on the queen's story. Aku scratches her chin,"Wait, wouldn't she be younger now then before?" She questions, since he spoke of future events.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:35 pm
Sasori nods "I thought I heard the voice of the Booforian Queen. She said we need to bring her Tarik... But maybe I was day dreaming. It is hot and we have been walking for a long time.... I also thought I heard Eiji."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:35 am
"I do wonder where the other elementalists are, lass," Roarke muttered. Amiric's eyes narrowed as he paused for a moment. "We need to rest before going on; passing out from heatstroke or heat exhaustion out here will only help Tarik in what he's doing," he said quietly. His eyes narrowed on a nearby grove of trees as he expanded his senses through the Void. Good, there's a small pond there, he thought, feeling a subtle shifting in the Void, not unlike small waves of water against a shoreline.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:06 am
"I suppose that our friends are lost but will find us. Yes, a short rest might be good." Sasori follows Amiric to the pond and sits on the shore, dipping her feet in to cool off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:55 am
Roarke sighed as he sat beneath one of the trees. Soon he'd fallen asleep. Amiric sighed as he slid off his boots. He focused as the shadow armor faded, seeming to shrink into the bracer on his forearm, which shrank further into little more than a onyx and amethyst bracelet. He took his shirt off, showing his leanly muscled torso, though there were thin scars that crossed his ribs and chest. Most were faded whitish silver against dark tanned skin.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:58 pm
Sasori closes her eyes as she enjoys the cool water. She opens then to see Amiric's handsome build. She admires him.

She thinks outloud "What do you think Tarik would be doing in Booforia?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 pm
Amiric shrugged. "I have no idea, since I know next to nothing of the past of this realm but my guess would be getting weapons of some kind, either for personal defense, or for attack of some kind; I can't be sure which, but I doubt it's to ally himself with the queen," he said with a slight smile. He looked at the pond, tilting his head slightly. "I don't know where I'm going...
But, I sure know where I've been...
Hanging on the promises,
In songs of yesterday...
An' I've made up my mind,
I ain't wasting no more time...
But, here I go again,
Here I go again...

Tho' I keep searching for an answer,
I never seem to find what I'm looking for...
Oh Lord, I pray
You give me strength to carry on,
'Cos I know what it means,
To walk along the lonely street of dreams..."
he sang softly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:21 pm
Sasori giggles at Amiric and his little song. He had not sung for a while now. It reminded her of when they first started their odyssey and how he would break out in song frequently.

"Our last trip across the border was the one of the longest and bloodiest battle we had. I'm not looking forward to a repeat. I guess we really need to rest up for it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:17 pm
"Yes, the Booforian Queen is much younger than the one I knew, although she looks the same. She somehow found a fountain of youth type serum. The one in this period should not know me and I am not king right now so I am of not consequence to her.

I believe that there should be adequate weapons in the marketplace. The town is on the border of a country that Antera is at war with so I am sure there will be weapons there."  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:39 am
misty_seabrz
Sasori giggles at Amiric and his little song. He had not sung for a while now. It reminded her of when they first started their odyssey and how he would break out in song frequently.

"Our last trip across the border was the one of the longest and bloodiest battle we had. I'm not looking forward to a repeat. I guess we really need to rest up for it."

Amiric snorted. "Don't remind me, though compared to some battles I can recall, that was actually not bad... at least there weren't Shadowspawn in amongst them," he muttered. He twisted his wrist as he focused, seeming to reach into what looked like a pocket of some kind, though it floated in mid air. "I find subspace pockets useful, though I rarely use them, to be honest," he said idly as he pulled out a neon green and white electric guitar. "This is the same guitar C.C DeVille used in the video for 'Nothin But a Good Time', though the song i'm thinking of isn't that one," he said with a half smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:48 pm
Sasori laugh as Amiric pulls out the guitar. "Gee can you pull out a steak from your magic pocket? I'm hungry." She smiles and curls up her feet under her and sit listening to his song. "Can you play Nothin But A Good Time next?"  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:16 am
Amiric laughed. "I can pull out anything I've stored in it, and I have a few different songs in mind, including that one," he said with amusement. He focused, reaching into the subspace pocket again. He pulled out a small propane stove and cast iron skillet. He followed it with a baggie of jerky and a packet of meat patties. "These patties are actually from my home realm, from a city called Ebou Dar," he said quietly, setting it all on the ground.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games