Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:35 am
* walks up to the top of the cliff and looks out over the ocean* ..... so much to think about.... so little time... * sits down on the edge of the cliff with his feet dangleing over the edge.... * so much has happened her on this beach.... from the time i was trying to show off on my skim board .... and busted my head and neote had to give me cpr.... to the time me and him played paint ball in the woods.... from the moment i found my true familey.... to today... when so many secrets were told.... * he stares down at the water below* dont think i could go on without this place..... * the wind rush up behind him and blows his fur and hair about ....*  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:44 am
stoarm_fox
* walks up to the top of the cliff and looks out over the ocean* ..... so much to think about.... so little time... * sits down on the edge of the cliff with his feet dangleing over the edge.... * so much has happened her on this beach.... from the time i was trying to show off on my skim board .... and busted my head and neote had to give me cpr.... to the time me and him played paint ball in the woods.... from the moment i found my true familey.... to today... when so many secrets were told.... * he stares down at the water below* dont think i could go on without this place..... * the wind rush up behind him and blows his fur and hair about ....*
*watches Stoarm walk up to the cliff* Well Kraize I think I'm gonna go follow him real quick make sure he doesn't do anything...stupid. *walks up to the cliff* Hey Stoarm, wanna talk?  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:54 am
*stares out at the sea from beach house porch*

The sea is limitless.......without boundaries.......the masterful work of the gods...........its power terrible and destructive, calm and serene.......a giver of life as well as death...........*continues to stare at the sea*  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:57 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
*watches Stoarm walk up to the cliff* Well Kraize I think I'm gonna go follow him real quick make sure he doesn't do anything...stupid. *walks up to the cliff* Hey Stoarm, wanna talk?
I dont know.... when i woke up this morning... it was just another day in the life.... but now... its something much deeper... * stares out over the horizon*  

stoarm_fox

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:01 am
*goes inside* Hmmmmm.............I need to speak with Rena......*grabs her from outside, drags her in*  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:11 am
Brej Meyer
*goes inside* Hmmmmm.............I need to speak with Rena......*grabs her from outside, drags her in*

*is dragged inside* What you want, Brejy...........*Brej whispers in her ear* Oh............*ears droop* sad

*walks to the top of the cliff* Hi, guys..........hello, Stoarm.......

Listen, I know Brej and those guys have been telling you about what's happened, but I'm over it..........I was stupid to even think that you and me could possibly be together.........you have Raven..........

Sorry...........*walks off*  

Reno Firecat

Nocturnal Hyena

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:24 pm
*Kraize walked out to the edge of the water again, spreading his wings and taking flight out across the cool waters of the ocean, his talons and tail skimming the tops of the small waves.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:34 pm
Rena Firecat
Brej Meyer

*is dragged inside* What you want, Brejy...........*Brej whispers in her ear* Oh............*ears droop* sad

Listen, I know Brej and those guys have been telling you about what's happened, but I'm over it..........I was stupid to even think that you and me could possibly be together.........you have Raven..........

its ok rena..... i really do like you... but... ilove raven... if i hadent ever met her... or if something where to have happened with us....

* hugs her and holds her close to him* * whispers in her ear* iam sorry rena.... i just cant.....  

stoarm_fox

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:12 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
Brej Meyer

its ok rena..... i really do like you... but... ilove raven... if i hadent ever met her... or if something where to have happened with us....

* hugs her and holds her close to him* * whispers in her ear* iam sorry rena.... i just cant.....

*still can't believe she called him Brejy...........* That's my nickname........no one uses it cept her brother........ xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:57 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
Brej Meyer

*dabs at her ear* Look at me........I can't even cry properly.......*tears leak out of ears*  

Reno Firecat

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:57 pm
::runs onto beach in his wolf form, his long grey fur bouncing as he runs toward the ocean for a swim:: whooooa!  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:58 pm
Jake Jeckal
::runs onto beach in his wolf form, his long grey fur bouncing as he runs toward the ocean for a swim:: whooooa!

*stares at him* Wow........another hot bod......... domokun  

Reno Firecat

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:59 pm
::jumps into water and shifts to his half form, he swims around on his back for bit before diving into the salt water looking for some fish::  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:01 pm
Jake Jeckal
::jumps into water and shifts to his half form, he swims around on his back for bit before diving into the salt water looking for some fish::

Fishes like the docks.........which are that way.........*points to the left*

surprised eek *he IS the new snuggness...........*  

Reno Firecat

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:08 pm
::looks up at Rena:: huh?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games