Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll walked through nothing but darkness he looked side to side *sigh* "i guess im not ready yet" bixyll turned around and walked back into a growing lightbixylll body snapped back to live and he gasped for air he tried to get his body back up but with no spinal chord he fell back to the ground and he sreamed in agony he gasped again for air he tried to get back up again then he fell back down and scremed again a tear came out of his eye and he just laid there
"bixyll."Berry ran over to him and started to cry. "you can't die. please. i don't want to lose you."
"......" bixyll liftes his head and looked at beryy tears started to come out of his eyes and he tried o keep his eyes open he breathed in deeply " i..... love you berry" his face went back down onto the ground and he a grunted " im sorry"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:35 pm
||hee im on my psp posting someone post||  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:21 pm
*Vexion watches as Bixyll takes his last breath.*

"Drarak. I'll kill you."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:27 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll walked through nothing but darkness he looked side to side *sigh* "i guess im not ready yet" bixyll turned around and walked back into a growing lightbixylll body snapped back to live and he gasped for air he tried to get his body back up but with no spinal chord he fell back to the ground and he sreamed in agony he gasped again for air he tried to get back up again then he fell back down and scremed again a tear came out of his eye and he just laid there
"bixyll."Berry ran over to him and started to cry. "you can't die. please. i don't want to lose you."
"......" bixyll liftes his head and looked at beryy tears started to come out of his eyes and he tried o keep his eyes open he breathed in deeply " i..... love you berry" his face went back down onto the ground and he a grunted " im sorry"
"no, you can't die. please bixyll."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:08 pm
" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That is what happens when you give in to the Darkness!!! Oh boo hoo!! now Bixll Is dead!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Drarak suddenly rasped his chest and screamed in agony. He twitched on the ground before his eyes went bright. He turned to Vexion and said only one thing that made everyone know that it was the old Drarak. " You know what you must do, Vexxion.....Do it without hesitation or others will die...I was not strong enough...you are....accept the Darkness and embrace it, but dont let it consume you like I.......Be stronger...And take care of them.." Drarak smiled and a lone tear fell down his cheek. All of a sudden his eyes went dark again and He reverted to Th Demon again." Well....A little pep talk eh?...I was so glad To consume your brothers soul...He was delicious...AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:14 pm
"You have taken my brother. For that you will pay the ultimate price."

*He looked up at the sky with an angered face.*

"DARKNESS CONSUME ME!!!"

*A continuous flash of black lightning struck down on him, and his aura started to turn from bright light, to the blackest black.*

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

*He fell to his knees.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:16 pm
The Dark Paladin
" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That is what happens when you give in to the Darkness!!! Oh boo hoo!! now Bixll Is dead!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Drarak suddenly rasped his chest and screamed in agony. He twitched on the ground before his eyes went bright. He turned to Vexion and said only one thing that made everyone know that it was the old Drarak. " You know what you must do, Vexxion.....Do it without hesitation or others will die...I was not strong enough...you are....accept the Darkness and embrace it, but dont let it consume you like I.......Be stronger...And take care of them.." Drarak smiled and a lone tear fell down his cheek. All of a sudden his eyes went dark again and He reverted to Th Demon again." Well....A little pep talk eh?...I was so glad To consume your brothers soul...He was delicious...AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
"Drarak. come on take control again. you can do it i know you can."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

" oh Im sorry....Drarak is gone.....he wont be coming back anymore" Drarak wiped a fake tear from his cheek. " Its so sad.....But now That Vexxion is busy...I can take my time tearing you apart!11" Drarak turned black and shot forward at Berry.  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:21 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

" oh Im sorry....Drarak is gone.....he wont be coming back anymore" Drarak wiped a fake tear from his cheek. " Its so sad.....But now That Vexxion is busy...I can take my time tearing you apart!11" Drarak turned black and shot forward at Berry.
*Vexion appeared in front of him and blocked the attack with his hand.*

"Not today brother."

*He throws Drarak back.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:25 pm
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"Not today brother."

*He throws Drarak back.*

" Oh fiesty today I see!!! And would u stop calling me that?! Your brother is dead...I have replaced him...And now...." He pulled out his sword " I will use his own body to kill his only blood relation" Drarak struck at Vexxion  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:25 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"ok."Berry jumps out of the way then and second berry kickes him.
Berry: "what the?"
Dark berry:"did you forget we finish our battle. and if you dead i die along with you."
Berry:"so not fair. for you being my dark side we get along pretty good huh?"
Dark Berry:"your right."
Both of them:"Weird."
((dark berry looks just like berry but instead of her outfit being white, its black.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:27 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"Not today brother."

*He throws Drarak back.*

" Oh fiesty today I see!!! And would u stop calling me that?! Your brother is dead...I have replaced him...And now...." He pulled out his sword " I will use his own body to kill his only blood relation" Drarak struck at Vexxion
*He blocks, again with his hand.*

"I have consumed the darkness. However, I still have control."

*He continues blocking attacks.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:32 pm
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"Not today brother."

*He throws Drarak back.*

Drarak tookk berrys kick and elboed her backonly laughed as he said " And your brother was to weak to take control of me.....Otherwise This wouldnt begoing on right now...I switch bodies when these die...and speaking of which" Drarak kicked Vexxion back and turned to Berry. " You didnt lose your parents Berry" Drarak smiled wickedly. " Before I came into Drarak I had a larger and more powerful body...You might remember me as him...Cuz Im the one who killed your parents...."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:33 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

"Not today brother."

*He throws Drarak back.*

Drarak tookk berrys kick and elboed her backonly laughed as he said " And your brother was to weak to take control of me.....Otherwise This wouldnt begoing on right now...I switch bodies when these die...and speaking of which" Drarak kicked Vexxion back and turned to Berry. " You didnt lose your parents Berry" Drarak smiled wickedly. " Before I came into Drarak I had a larger and more powerful body...You might remember me as him...Cuz Im the one who killed your parents...."
*Vexion appears behind Drarak.*

"You leave her out of this."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:36 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

"Not today brother."

*He throws Drarak back.*

Berry:"no, i can't be you."
Dark berry pickes up berry and jumps by vexion then puts berry down.
Dark Berry:"berry don't worry i won't let him get away of he did."
Berry: "you mean we won't let him get away."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games