Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:40 pm
Look up tutorials on dA. There's tons of them there. O:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:44 pm
Queen Spazzy
I could load some things to my photobucket when I get back to school that show how I went through the art I did for Danny in steps.
But I don't know if that would help any. ^^;

thanks spazzy.. anything really.. i can do faces well enough and hair... it's the bodies that get me... i know the basics,.. just can't seem to form them into anything resembling decent lol... and thanks jin i'll try.. but... is Da deviantart?  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:45 pm
Yeah, DeviantArt. I'm used to calling it dA. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:46 pm
and sadly.. i am better with in person teachings.. or even vid clip teachings.. as long as it goes slow enough... hands on i can pick up better then books and such and watching even the brief ones just in how others drew helped a tiny bit.. but they were just simple quick look at me draw style vids... helpful but only to a point...  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:49 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Yeah, DeviantArt. I'm used to calling it dA. xD

it's all good.. i wanna learn and get good enough to at least make bases for pixel dolls on my own.. or make animations... once i get basics done all i need is my tracing paper to make frames... which is my ultimate goals.. make like little kof and street fighter (old school) style images for people who play in my rpg's... i though it would be fun... if i had a comp that could run my poser files i could make bases from that but yeah... but with the new job starting in like a week, i should be able to get a decent one if not by xmas then by my birthday definitely..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:50 pm
oh and jin.. i'm sure i told you already.. but i have devious thoughts for halek, his sis (depending on how strong a character you make her) and the inola charies ^.^  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:54 pm
This is exactly why I want a tablet. My scanner's acting like a little b*****d. xD

Abduction? O:
I was telling my sister to hop in as Mika. She's thinking about it. :'D  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:55 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
Queen Spazzy
I could load some things to my photobucket when I get back to school that show how I went through the art I did for Danny in steps.
But I don't know if that would help any. ^^;

thanks spazzy.. anything really.. i can do faces well enough and hair... it's the bodies that get me... i know the basics,.. just can't seem to form them into anything resembling decent lol... and thanks jin i'll try.. but... is Da deviantart?

Actually, my drawings may help with that, then, if that's what you need.
I learned from a manga-ka tutorial in a magazine.
If I can find it and find a scanner, I'll try to get those to you, as well.
But I know I can definitely put up my personal process with my images.
I'll even caption them for you to explain what I did. and then of course I'm open to questions. ^^;
I may be able to load them up while I'm here at home if I can get my mum's computer to work.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:58 pm
Hey Jin~
I have a tablet. >w<
It's old, but it's also large, so I love it.
I wanna get a new one, but I need to save my money, instead. xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:04 pm
Well, I have my program pretty much finished.
I just have a little error in my hit detection...
And I can't seem to fix it.
So, I'm probably going to just turn it in as is since it MOSTLY works, and I'll just miss a few points...
I should still have an A in the class, so I'm not too unhappy about it.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:10 pm
that would be awesome spazzy... may even has surprises then for ya if you do that heart kinda my little thank you for all the help... cause yeah.. definitely have a list of images i would love to do.. just can't draw anymore worth beans... least not without a template.. i was getting good at dragons... but i need to revisit that book... have a kickass animation i want to do.. it's from one of the stories i've been writing since i was 8.. keep refurbishing it... but it starts as a dragon skeleton and its on the ground as if collapsed with age, and as the characters walk by, the bones start assembling, then as it walks behind them, the stop with that eerie sense and turn to see the bone dragon as muscles and veins and then fleshy parts and scales soon form what it actually looks like.. he's called the sleeping dragon... and that's my ultimate goal for drawing.. to be able to animate that...

okies containing myself now... too many flowing ideas... i also want to do some mad guild art too.. cause ya know.. i'm obsessed with this guild.. well poking around anyways lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:11 pm
Lucky SpazzehSpazz. D:  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:12 pm
btw jin.. that would be awesome to have another player... as long as they're active.. it's getting too slow in progress at the moment with hrtbrkr only posting once every so often now,.. and with nutrino not online most the week... well posting wise anyways  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:21 pm
i sense a trip to the craft store coming tomorrow... hmmm.. i has an idea.. and i want to get sign up for the gaia cash thing soooo i need the money card filled lol and i want to resume my netflix... soo yeah...  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:25 pm
M'kay. I'll get her in there. O:  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games