Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20857 20858 20859 20860 20861 20862 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Nvm. Found something better. cool

so i herd tf2 is free this weekend.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy

Lots of fresh meat will be on to test it out. I will be there to crack their bones open and suck the marrow out.

Owwin

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy

Lots of fresh meat will be on to test it out. I will be there to crack their bones open and suck the marrow out.

That sounds delightful. twisted
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy

Sure some people will be discouraged, but the whole time I will be smiling and giving many. "Good game"s and "You aren't bad you just need practice"s to keep them coming back for you guys.

Owwin

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Gentlemen.
Erm I mean.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Owwin
Harusame Mizukishi
Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy

Sure some people will be discouraged, but the whole time I will be smiling and giving many. "Good game"s and "You aren't bad you just need practice"s to keep them coming back for you guys.
Can you guys like help me not be a nab please? I really suck at first person shooters, and I really hate obnoxious sexually frustrated teenage boys with headsets.

Cabron the Swan

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Owwin
Harusame Mizukishi
Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy

Can you guys like help me not be a nab please? I really suck at first person shooters, and I really hate obnoxious sexually frustrated teenage boys with headsets.

Shut up...

emo
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Rad Electropow
Gentlemen.
Erm I mean.
Wait a second, engie let me see your name. Owwin? You aren't Owwin, I'm Owwin, hold on imma go in the respawn room for a second I'll be back with more metal to whack my buildings with, you stay put now.

Okay I'm coming back
mmhhhm mmm mpph.....

@ LPS just be an engie, medic or pyro like me. Not a lot of aiming involved with those. For engies you just have to hit stuff with a wrench then fire wildly at everybody you see and thin air to make sure you don't get spyed, pyro you just need to get by a doorway and wait for a group and BURN THE PISS OUT OF THEM also wildly fire at everything you see so no spies get through, and for a medic you just need to aim once, and then keep within a good distance, behind cover, and NEVER LET ANYBODY APPROACH YOU FROM BEHIND also communicate with your medic buddy.

Owwin

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:40 pm

Owwin
Rad Electropow
Gentlemen.
Erm I mean.
Wait a second, engie let me see your name. Owwin? You aren't Owwin, I'm Owwin, hold on imma go in the respawn room for a second I'll be back with more metal to whack my buildings with, you stay put now.

Okay I'm coming back
mmhhhm mmm mpph.....

@ LPS just be an engie, medic or pyro like me. Not a lot of aiming involved with those. For engies you just have to hit stuff with a wrench then fire wildly at everybody you see and thin air to make sure you don't get spyed, pyro you just need to get by a doorway and wait for a group and BURN THE PISS OUT OF THEM also wildly fire at everything you see so no spies get through, and for a medic you just need to aim once, and then keep within a good distance, behind cover, and NEVER LET ANYBODY APPROACH YOU FROM BEHIND also communicate with your medic buddy.
Yeah, I was thinking about going for medic, I'm always a support class, and that'll let me keep someone nearby for when I get attacked and freak out 'cause I can't get a good aim. xd

@Mizu: Don't make me laugh, you're not one of those silly Halo players I was talking about. You have dialup.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:40 pm

God damn.
The Sacred Ground in Cave Story is ********' hard man!

l-Kriel-l

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:42 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Yeah, I was thinking about going for medic, I'm always a support class, and that'll let me keep someone nearby for when I get attacked and freak out 'cause I can't get a good aim. xd
You have to have a mic as a medic, you have to warn your medic buddy. Learn their name, talk to them often, scream "[Insert Medic Buddy Name Here] SPY COMING, HOLY s**t LOOK OUT ******** ******** DON'T DIE, DON'T LET HIM KILL ME WHERE IS OUR PYRO? GOD DAMN IT WHY? WHY IS THI oh okay he's dead carry on." Uber when you get a chance, when there is no imminent danger to you or your buddy feel free to heal other players, Keep moving so you don't get stabbed, when your buddy dies and you are alone on the front line or if you are too hurt GET THE ******** OUT OF THERE YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT FOR SOMEBODY ELSE HURRY RUN, YOU NEED TO SAVE YOUR UBERCHARGE GET TO SOME HEALTH RUN ******** RUN! your bone saw can be a valuable tool in defense if you absolutely need to melee.

Owwin

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
@Mizu: Don't make me laugh, you're not one of those silly Halo players I was talking about. You have dialup.

Shut up...

emo
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy
You have to have a mic as a medic, you have to warn your medic buddy. Learn their name, talk to them often, scream "[Insert Medic Buddy Name Here] SPY COMING, HOLY s**t LOOK OUT ******** ******** DON'T DIE, DON'T LET HIM KILL ME WHERE IS OUR PYRO? GOD DAMN IT WHY? WHY IS THI oh okay he's dead carry on." Uber when you get a chance, when there is no imminent danger to you or your buddy feel free to heal other players, Keep moving so you don't get stabbed, when your buddy dies and you are alone on the front line or if you are too hurt GET THE ******** OUT OF THERE YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT FOR SOMEBODY ELSE HURRY RUN, YOU NEED TO SAVE YOUR UBERCHARGE GET TO SOME HEALTH RUN ******** RUN! your bone saw can be a valuable tool in defense if you absolutely need to melee.
rofl

I do have a mic, that sounds perfect. I really don't like the idea of the front lines, though. Guess I'll get used to it.

Cabron the Swan

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy
rofl

I do have a mic, that sounds perfect. I really don't like the idea of the front lines, though. Guess I'll get used to it.

Battle Medics are fun, too, but only work if you've obtained the UberSaw and the Blutsauger.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20857 20858 20859 20860 20861 20862 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games