Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:56 pm
I'm a light-weight with magic. xD
I mostly just pick things up from playing Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, and stuff of the like.

*nibbles on the cookie*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:56 pm
O.o it's fine lore, don't worry...lol

That's nice of you jin....*shy smile*  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:03 pm
*throws pieces of his cookie at*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:05 pm
swy spazzy.. he looks familiar but can't place the character..

still debating... it's what i'm good at.. well procrastinating really...  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:06 pm
Hey >.> lol

A question guys. If you know a person, and they so rarely watch movies or television and know nothing about squat, what do you think about them?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:07 pm
I wouldn't know what to think. Aside from "You poor deprived child."  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:08 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
I wouldn't know what to think. Aside from "You poor deprived child."

Ughh.... gonk
humanity is hard  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:08 pm
are we speaking intelligence wise? it just depends.. but..amish almost comes to mind....  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:13 pm
Blind Blindness
Hey >.> lol

A question guys. If you know a person, and they so rarely watch movies or television and know nothing about squat, what do you think about them?

I don't watch movies or television. o.o
If it came out after the 90s, the probability of me having watched something is approximately zero... .__.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Hey >.> lol

I don't watch movies or television. o.o
If it came out after the 90s, the probability of me having watched something is approximately zero... .__.

i don't really watch tv.. but i do watch movies... (and sometimes just for background noise)  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:15 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
are we speaking intelligence wise? it just depends.. but..amish almost comes to mind....

Well, this brings up another question. Do you think it is possible for a lesser intelligent person or even just an uneducated person who REALIZES they are this way to achieve the same happiness and high approval and love of others despite their shortcomings? What if they just sat on their a** their whole life and did nothing partially because they had no motivation and partially because of trauma, them not knowing what resulting from. Do you think at such a late stage of their kid life they can somehow manage to make up for the 5 million movies they didn't watch, the 5 million friends they didn't have, the 5 million experiences they never experienced. Do you think happiness in life can only be achieved through step by step experiences which trigger the proper emotions that you can regulate, or do you think it's possible after so many years of not doing anything and not caring to build a world out of dust and branches? And do you think people would gravitate towards a person who is so behind in development? What advice would you give to a person in such a grave predicament...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:16 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
swy spazzy.. he looks familiar but can't place the character..

still debating... it's what i'm good at.. well procrastinating really...

I can give you hints!
"the old in and out" is an often used phrase.
Many people will warn you that once you've seen it, it's something that can't be unseen.
At the end of the movie, the character that Nicolae is dressed as asks for "eggy weggs."

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:20 pm
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo

Well, this brings up another question. Do you think it is possible for a lesser intelligent person or even just an uneducated person who REALIZES they are this way to achieve the same happiness and high approval and love of others despite their shortcomings? What if they just sat on their a** their whole life and did nothing partially because they had no motivation and partially because of trauma, them not knowing what resulting from. Do you think at such a late stage of their kid life they can somehow manage to make up for the 5 million movies they didn't watch, the 5 million friends they didn't have, the 5 million experiences they never experienced. Do you think happiness in life can only be achieved through step by step experiences which trigger the proper emotions that you can regulate, or do you think it's possible after so many years of not doing anything and not caring to build a world out of dust and branches? And do you think people would gravitate towards a person who is so behind in development? What advice would you give to a person in such a grave predicament...

Intelligence and development have NOTHING to do with happiness.
In fact, the most intelligent people are often the most unhappy.
Life isn't about the did nots and have nots, it's about the things you DO do, no matter at which time.
Forests rebuild after the devastation of fire, thus can happiness be built at any time and from seemingly nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:20 pm
I cheated by looking at the forums  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:23 pm
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo

well that's a whole new kinda can of worms... but in all honesty everyone is different. Some people can go past their social statuses and rise above everything despite any lacks in socialness or the up to date day to day. Then there are those that are just incapable no matter how others may try to help bring them out of a downward spiral. Yes people gravitate to all sorts of other people. It depends on the energy put out by said person, whether people care to acknowledge it or not, the way a person perceives their lives and dreams, others can pick up on, and as the saying goes. "Misery loves company." With that though the opposite is true, people with high hopes or great self esteem no matter what their current situation or lifestyle will tend to attract more like themselves if not socially equal, but probably more along the mental lines of thought.

-course the above could sound like a jumble since my brain is becoming random at the moment...  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games