Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:25 pm
yeah spazzy still not coming to me.. i'm swy..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:29 pm
He's the main character of A Clockwork Orange. ^^;
My boyfriend and I recognized him right off... >.>

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:31 pm
is all good.. hey guys i'm really swy but i may have to knock off earlier... having a really nasty moodswing out of nowhere and it's only getting worse... sooo to save everyone from it's moodiness.. i may head to bed soon... if i can cut it off and bring the happy back i'll stay...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:32 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo
are we speaking intelligence wise? it just depends.. but..amish almost comes to mind....

Well, this brings up another question. Do you think it is possible for a lesser intelligent person or even just an uneducated person who REALIZES they are this way to achieve the same happiness and high approval and love of others despite their shortcomings? What if they just sat on their a** their whole life and did nothing partially because they had no motivation and partially because of trauma, them not knowing what resulting from. Do you think at such a late stage of their kid life they can somehow manage to make up for the 5 million movies they didn't watch, the 5 million friends they didn't have, the 5 million experiences they never experienced. Do you think happiness in life can only be achieved through step by step experiences which trigger the proper emotions that you can regulate, or do you think it's possible after so many years of not doing anything and not caring to build a world out of dust and branches? And do you think people would gravitate towards a person who is so behind in development? What advice would you give to a person in such a grave predicament...

Intelligence and development have NOTHING to do with happiness.
In fact, the most intelligent people are often the most unhappy.
Life isn't about the did nots and have nots, it's about the things you DO do, no matter at which time.
Forests rebuild after the devastation of fire, thus can happiness be built at any time and from seemingly nothing.

Oh, I know that. I was actually making a correlation about being unintelligent affecting development (in the beginning)....but I didn't really explain it well xD. I do agree with you. However, it can be hard when you are not properly developed, due to when you can't communicate with someone, you feel empty, etc. And when people are talking about what you don't know, and laughing about something that doesn't seem funny in the least, it can set off a sort of chain reaction in which you go through weeks or months in a completely altered state of mind. Untraining that state of mind and being able to let go of all of those insecurities resulting from your lack of experiences can be hard. It may make little sense, or seem like I'm making it too hard, so with that let me respond to lore's post.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:33 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
is all good.. hey guys i'm really swy but i may have to knock off earlier... having a really nasty moodswing out of nowhere and it's only getting worse... sooo to save everyone from it's moodiness.. i may head to bed soon... if i can cut it off and bring the happy back i'll stay...

Oh my gosh, see what I do lore xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:36 pm
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo

it wasn't you danny dun worry.. this has been building most of the afternoon... i think it's stemming from frustration trying to learn drawing off of tutorials earlier and nothing looking right...  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:36 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo
are we speaking intelligence wise? it just depends.. but..amish almost comes to mind....

Well, this brings up another question. Do you think it is possible for a lesser intelligent person or even just an uneducated person who REALIZES they are this way to achieve the same happiness and high approval and love of others despite their shortcomings? What if they just sat on their a** their whole life and did nothing partially because they had no motivation and partially because of trauma, them not knowing what resulting from. Do you think at such a late stage of their kid life they can somehow manage to make up for the 5 million movies they didn't watch, the 5 million friends they didn't have, the 5 million experiences they never experienced. Do you think happiness in life can only be achieved through step by step experiences which trigger the proper emotions that you can regulate, or do you think it's possible after so many years of not doing anything and not caring to build a world out of dust and branches? And do you think people would gravitate towards a person who is so behind in development? What advice would you give to a person in such a grave predicament...

well that's a whole new kinda can of worms... but in all honesty everyone is different. Some people can go past their social statuses and rise above everything despite any lacks in socialness or the up to date day to day. Then there are those that are just incapable no matter how others may try to help bring them out of a downward spiral. Yes people gravitate to all sorts of other people. It depends on the energy put out by said person, whether people care to acknowledge it or not, the way a person perceives their lives and dreams, others can pick up on, and as the saying goes. "Misery loves company." With that though the opposite is true, people with high hopes or great self esteem no matter what their current situation or lifestyle will tend to attract more like themselves if not socially equal, but probably more along the mental lines of thought.

-course the above could sound like a jumble since my brain is becoming random at the moment...

I really like your post because it summarizes what I think and it was very looking in depth without being judgmental yourself. Your jumbled random thoughts are cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:38 pm
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo

well that's a whole new kinda can of worms... but in all honesty everyone is different. Some people can go past their social statuses and rise above everything despite any lacks in socialness or the up to date day to day. Then there are those that are just incapable no matter how others may try to help bring them out of a downward spiral. Yes people gravitate to all sorts of other people. It depends on the energy put out by said person, whether people care to acknowledge it or not, the way a person perceives their lives and dreams, others can pick up on, and as the saying goes. "Misery loves company." With that though the opposite is true, people with high hopes or great self esteem no matter what their current situation or lifestyle will tend to attract more like themselves if not socially equal, but probably more along the mental lines of thought.

-course the above could sound like a jumble since my brain is becoming random at the moment...

I really like your post because it summarizes what I think and it was very looking in depth without being judgmental yourself. Your jumbled random thoughts are cool.

it's the gemini in me... i can see both sides... hell i live both given any day... lol .. but thank you.. i had an aunt that always saw both sides and well it was one of her parting gifts to me i guess..  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo

it wasn't you danny dun worry.. this has been building most of the afternoon... i think it's stemming from frustration trying to learn drawing off of tutorials earlier and nothing looking right...

I FEEL ALL HIGH...XD
I know...lmao

I understand your frustration, on a logical level, lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:42 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo

it's the gemini in me... i can see both sides... hell i live both given any day... lol .. but thank you.. i had an aunt that always saw both sides and well it was one of her parting gifts to me i guess..

>.< I think of gemini as associated with gentleness and kindness
And I know virgo's are shy and stubborn, which is me....tenfold the stubborn and 5 times the b***h lol  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:43 pm
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo

I FEEL ALL HIGH...XD
I know...lmao

it's also tied to one of my medical problems... it was doing better not acting up.... but.. apparently it's moodswing time... go fig.. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:43 pm
Hide yo keeyids. Hide yo wife. B|  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:45 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Hide yo keeyids. Hide yo wife. B|

From me they would be messed up lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:46 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo

I FEEL ALL HIGH...XD
I know...lmao

it's also tied to one of my medical problems... it was doing better not acting up.... but.. apparently it's moodswing time... go fig.. rofl

We laugh what we cannot control  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:48 pm
Blind Blindness

>.< I think of gemini as associated with gentleness and kindness
And I know virgo's are shy and stubborn, which is me....tenfold the stubborn and 5 times the b***h lol

Actually gemini is a communicative sign and a duel nature sign. Most people find it hard to get along with us cause there are soooo many that show the darker sides of it. Unreliability, fork tongue, etc.... I'm not saying i don't have those qualities but since i've heard nothing about how freaking big my heart is to a fault.. and most of my own undoings... i'm a rare breed of it..

and geminis are good at communication, because of the sign.. air is communication, earth is balance, fire is drive/ passion, and water is emotion/ empathy...

(i know random things...) I'm also just next to the cusp of a water sign show i do show the empathy and emotion  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games