Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:19 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness

pcos...sorry I forgot lol...and MA?

Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome... Means i got multiple cysts down in the ovary section... i have 2 benign but they aren't causing the prob.. just have to be watched.. it's actually common.. or so the doc said...

and Massachusetts is where i moved the 25th of sept out of florida

and for spazzy:

Gemini:
May 21 - June 20
Communication, Indecision, Inquisitive, Intelligent, Changeable

ohh. Yes. I remember both things.

All describe you as well lol, from what I gathered. Especially the intelligent, communication, inquisitive and indecision. Changeable idk as much. Of course I can recognize this through the features you show when you are being creative  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:20 pm
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness

>.< I think of gemini as associated with gentleness and kindness
And I know virgo's are shy and stubborn, which is me....tenfold the stubborn and 5 times the b***h lol

Actually gemini is a communicative sign and a duel nature sign. Most people find it hard to get along with us cause there are soooo many that show the darker sides of it. Unreliability, fork tongue, etc.... I'm not saying i don't have those qualities but since i've heard nothing about how freaking big my heart is to a fault.. and most of my own undoings... i'm a rare breed of it..

and geminis are good at communication, because of the sign.. air is communication, earth is balance, fire is drive/ passion, and water is emotion/ empathy...

(i know random things...) I'm also just next to the cusp of a water sign show i do show the empathy and emotion

oh lol cool...I learned new things. I did in my head a quick go through to see my short term memory on what the signs (4 elements) corresponded to the qualities. Water was the one I stumbled on for a sec..hm.

* Fire (Aries, Leo Sagittarius)
* Earth (Capricorn, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio)
* Air (Gemini, Aquarius, Libra)
* Water (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio)

Aquarius always trips me up cause in tarot it's a water card.. well some tarots lol

And more useless information cause i love zodiacs and elemental stuffs...

Fire signs - Aries, Leo, Sagittarius - indicate energy, enthusiasm, a sense of superiority and competitiveness.

* In Aries, the fire element is reflected in the way these people seem to plunge into any endeavor with a great deal of energy and enthusiasm.
* In Leo, we find a tendency to energetically take matters in hand, and compel others to do things in their way.
* In Sagittarius, we find people who enthusiastically take on a task, then persuade others to join them and work with them.

The Earth Signs
Earth Signs - Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo - indicate deliberation, stability and dependability.

* In Capricorn, we tend to find people who are capable of deliberation, dependability, stability and have an enormous drive which often produces success in any endeavor.
* Taurus people tend to be very approachable, sympathetic and are generally very capable of sorting out both emotional and business matters.
* In Virgo, we find people who seem to be practical, sensible and reliable workers.

The Air Signs
Air Signs - Gemini, Aquarius, Libra - indicate changeability, expediency and versatility.

* In Gemini people, their liveliness, ability to change, versatility and quick way of problem solving tends to make them fascinating individuals.
* Aquarius people seem to be versatile, original and can practice expediency in such a skillful manner that it may go undetected for a long time.
* Libra people tend to be extremely pleasant and easy to get along with, especially because they are rather placid people who do not like to make waves.

The Water Signs
Water signs - Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio - indicate sensitivity, interdependence and intuitiveness.

* In Pisces people, the water sign qualities can make them sensitive, kind and loving individuals.
* Cancer people tend to be understanding of other people's needs, problems and emotions, especially in close relationships (relatives, friends,co-workers).
* In Scorpio people, the water sign qualities are evident in their sensitivity and intuition regarding problem solving.

The current referance page used  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:22 pm
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness

pcos...sorry I forgot lol...and MA?

Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome... Means i got multiple cysts down in the ovary section... i have 2 benign but they aren't causing the prob.. just have to be watched.. it's actually common.. or so the doc said...

and Massachusetts is where i moved the 25th of sept out of florida

and for spazzy:

Gemini:
May 21 - June 20
Communication, Indecision, Inquisitive, Intelligent, Changeable

ohh. Yes. I remember both things.

All describe you as well lol, from what I gathered. Especially the intelligent, communication, inquisitive and indecision. Changeable idk as much. Of course I can recognize this through the features you show when you are being creative

Changeable can mean a bunch of things.. it's a great word for the sign but most commonly it's geared towards adaptability.. we can be quick on our feet to changes.. and yes as my dad says (cause he's big into this too... where i get my love of it from) Says i'm a true gemini... i have all the sides  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:26 pm
there are more levels to that.. air signs are mutable signs.. and i forget what the other 2 signs are but it breaks down to 3 groups between all the zodiac signs...

and more random useless zodiac trivia.. did you know that there are at least 3 actual levels for a person for the chinese zodiac? There's the outer (Which is by birth year) The inner.. and then the true self.. i forget what the other two are based on but give me a sec and i can find it ^.^ (and bad mood gone now.. thank you whoever brought zodiacs up...)

just remembered one.. mutable fixed and i think the other i wanna say tangible but i dun think that's right...

and yes not remembering that is bugging me...  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:26 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
The Earth Signs
Earth Signs - Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo - indicate deliberation, stability and dependability.

* In Capricorn, we tend to find people who are capable of deliberation, dependability, stability and have an enormous drive which often produces success in any endeavor.

These parts.
These are where it's so wrong for me.
I have a tendency to give up if something is boring or tedious to me.
I am not known for stability. At all. In fact, I'm bipolar.
I'm also EXTREMELY indecisive. I have a terrible tendency of making others make certain decisions for me.
And there are others, but these are the basics of why it's so wrong to me... .__.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:29 pm
*pounces on Spazzeh* METAL-GOAT-CAPRICORN. O:

And I posted, Lori.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:33 pm
Queen Spazzy
oO Lorelei Oo
The Earth Signs

These parts.
These are where it's so wrong for me.
I have a tendency to give up if something is boring or tedious to me.
I am not known for stability. At all. In fact, I'm bipolar.
I'm also EXTREMELY indecisive. I have a terrible tendency of making others make certain decisions for me.
And there are others, but these are the basics of why it's so wrong to me... .__.

Every sign also has an opposite spazzy.. and yes you do show some of the above qualities just from talking with you.

Example: You're stable in school, your work is fairly consistent as is you coming here.. which also coincides with the dependability. I know if I'm curious of something or what not, I know you're around at some point to possibly help... or if i need a good chat... And you do have in part deliberation.. you know what you want done for your projects? Or how you'd like it to end correct? it all depends on what your sign 'gifts' if you will are focused towards.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:35 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
there are more levels to that.. air signs are mutable signs.. and i forget what the other 2 signs are but it breaks down to 3 groups between all the zodiac signs...

and more random useless zodiac trivia.. did you know that there are at least 3 actual levels for a person for the chinese zodiac? There's the outer (Which is by birth year) The inner.. and then the true self.. i forget what the other two are based on but give me a sec and i can find it ^.^ (and bad mood gone now.. thank you whoever brought zodiacs up...)

Lmao, you brought zodiacs up lore, because you originally mentioned how your gemini was showing through  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:38 pm
yay jin.. be there in a sec.. now that they got me going on astrology stuffs... lol

The calendar and its animals were created from an ancient legend. It tells us that the animals were all fighting about who was going to be in the prime (first) position on the Chinese calendar. The gods devised a test in which the animals would compete for their position by swimming across a river. Another version says that the Buddha requested visits by the animals before he left earth. He named the moon cycles after the animals in order of appearance. So the Chinese zodiac symbol is a circle divided into twelve equal sections; think of it as if you were marking off slices of a pie. There is a picture of the animal representing that Chinese zodiac sign in each section. The calendar's use dates clear back to 2600 BC.

The animals used in Chinese astrology are rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, sheep (goat), monkey, rooster, dog, and boar (pig). Persons born during their cycle are said to take on their animal traits:

Chinese Zodiac basics and other neat stuffs along astrology lines

Sign levels for chinese zodiac

found out about the levels 3yrs or so ago...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:40 pm
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo

Lmao, you brought zodiacs up lore, because you originally mentioned how your gemini was showing through

yay i brought myself outta the funky mood.. awesome... but i apologize it also sent me off a bit of rambling and touch up research.. this is where my knowledge lies.. in useless information to the majority of people in the world.. I could tell you about crystal associations to zodiacs and healing properties and plants with the same bases as well...  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:43 pm
I found out about the levels in middle school.
Because I found a book about the Chinese zodiac, and I'm obsessed with the Chinese zodiac, so of course I bought it. xD
I also have a HUMONGOUS book about astrology that someone gave to me.
My traits by Chinese zodiac are fairly correct.
I'm a ram. Bah~ ^^;
But I still go against my star sign fairly often, regardless of what you see of me from the guild, Lore.
I'm an odd person. .__.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:45 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo

yay i brought myself outta the funky mood.. awesome... but i apologize it also sent me off a bit of rambling and touch up research.. this is where my knowledge lies.. in useless information to the majority of people in the world.. I could tell you about crystal associations to zodiacs and healing properties and plants with the same bases as well...

Don't worry, Lore, I'm the same exact way.
Most of my information is only useful if you're looking to impress someone with a random fact. >.>;
But I enjoy it!
So don't apologize, you're making me happy. DB

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:54 pm
yay to making people happy... and i'm a dog.... and true to every blasted trait... (even putting my head out of the car when driving to feel the wind...)

that's how i knew citrine was a june ish stone.. it's actually a gemini stone... gemini's are sun signs as well... water is moon... i forget what earth and fire are.. but yeah.. lots of that useless knowledge.. i also can do a very.. and i mean very basic chakra layout for chakra alignment for a specific purpose... i found that out helping a friend... and it turns out a few other tricks healing wise i can do without needing photos... i never really used them to associate with a person...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:54 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness
oO Lorelei Oo
Blind Blindness

>.< I think of gemini as associated with gentleness and kindness
And I know virgo's are shy and stubborn, which is me....tenfold the stubborn and 5 times the b***h lol

Actually gemini is a communicative sign and a duel nature sign. Most people find it hard to get along with us cause there are soooo many that show the darker sides of it. Unreliability, fork tongue, etc.... I'm not saying i don't have those qualities but since i've heard nothing about how freaking big my heart is to a fault.. and most of my own undoings... i'm a rare breed of it..

and geminis are good at communication, because of the sign.. air is communication, earth is balance, fire is drive/ passion, and water is emotion/ empathy...

(i know random things...) I'm also just next to the cusp of a water sign show i do show the empathy and emotion

oh lol cool...I learned new things. I did in my head a quick go through to see my short term memory on what the signs (4 elements) corresponded to the qualities. Water was the one I stumbled on for a sec..hm.

* Fire (Aries, Leo Sagittarius)
* Earth (Capricorn, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio)
* Air (Gemini, Aquarius, Libra)
* Water (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio)

Aquarius always trips me up cause in tarot it's a water card.. well some tarots lol

And more useless information cause i love zodiacs and elemental stuffs...

Fire signs - Aries, Leo, Sagittarius - indicate energy, enthusiasm, a sense of superiority and competitiveness.

* In Aries, the fire element is reflected in the way these people seem to plunge into any endeavor with a great deal of energy and enthusiasm.
* In Leo, we find a tendency to energetically take matters in hand, and compel others to do things in their way.
* In Sagittarius, we find people who enthusiastically take on a task, then persuade others to join them and work with them.

The Earth Signs

* Taurus people tend to be very approachable, sympathetic and are generally very capable of sorting out both emotional and business matters. Not my mom lol
* In Virgo, we find people who seem to be practical, sensible and reliable workers. (me) can be true

The Air Signs
Air Signs - Gemini, Aquarius, Libra - indicate changeability, expediency and versatility.

* In Gemini people, their liveliness, ability to change, versatility and quick way of problem solving tends to make them fascinating individuals.
* Aquarius people seem to be versatile, original and can practice expediency in such a skillful manner that it may go undetected for a long time.
* Libra people tend to be extremely pleasant and easy to get along with, especially because they are rather placid people who do not like to make waves.
My dad doesn't exactly fit these qualities lol, but he is easy to get along with at work.
The Water Signs
Water signs - Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio - indicate sensitivity, interdependence and intuitiveness.

* In Pisces people, the water sign qualities can make them sensitive, kind and loving individuals.
* Cancer people tend to be understanding of other people's needs, problems and emotions, especially in close relationships (relatives, friends,co-workers). Fits my grandma
* In Scorpio people, the water sign qualities are evident in their sensitivity and intuition regarding problem solving.

The current referance page used

OH MY GOSH I'M GONNA DIE, if I had to memorize that for a test. But I don't. lol

Actually I wouldn't though. If I were studying it for a test I'd have a system I'd put in my head.

That's cool info though  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:59 pm
and cause it was bugging me i remembered mutable and fixed .. had to look up the other which is cardinal...

Signs more info

oh yes dany i can go deeper... *evil happy grin* rofl  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games