Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:32 pm
I come from a wealthy family, many of my grandparents and older relatives passed everything on to me when they passed away. I was the last of my line until my daughter came around. I also work. It never hurts to have a job as a columnist and an aspiring novelist.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:33 pm
Is that how you got to move to Italy? And if you had to pick in between your home in Italy and your home in the US, which would it be?  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:37 pm
Depends on the situation, but I generally prefer it here more than the United States. Of course, if we were all to meet, I'd try to get back to the States as fast as I can possibly manage. But really, I love it here so much more, better educational programs, more and better quality clubs, great food, great people, great women, and I can wear and look whatever/however I want and still work. Plus, the Italian language is so much more beautiful than English. I use English primarily because it's "universal" and less people understand it on Gaia, but also because it's my second language. Gaia makes it so much easier to practice English.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:38 pm
Yikes, this topic has been growing so fast recently. sweatdrop

I'm fine with Snowman, Dom! *gluggles*
I rmemebered that at one point your account was being used by a family member, because whoever it was had no idea who anybody was.

My real name's Peter. You were close, though.
Tana's right, that is a cool name!
I enjoyed After Crash, Sui, it just died off. It's hard to continue with a lack of interaction as there is only so much that can be done solo.

*gluggles "Tom" back* My relatives get me confused with my older brothers, because I look a lot like them.

*gluggles Aisling Fallenfeather* Hence the nickname, Goosey (with help from Pandali, of course).
DTT, I too always look heavily intoxicated in photos (darn camera flashes), which is why I have been hesitant to post my picture online.

I only use our TV for video games (and for watching "Heroes," though not recently).  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:41 pm
Yoder
Yikes, this topic has been growing so fast recently. sweatdrop

I'm fine with Snowman, Dom! *gluggles*
I rmemebered that at one point your account was being used by a family member, because whoever it was had no idea who anybody was.

My real name's Peter. You were close, though.
Tana's right, that is a cool name!
I enjoyed After Crash, Sui, it just died off. It's hard to continue with a lack of interaction as there is only so much that can be done solo.

*gluggles "Tom" back* My relatives get me confused with my older brothers, because I look a lot like them.

*gluggles Aisling Fallenfeather* Hence the nickname, Goosey (with help from Pandali, of course).
DTT, I too always look heavily intoxicated in photos (darn camera flashes), which is why I have been hesitant to post my picture online.

I only use our TV for video games (and for watching "Heroes," though not recently).

My younger brother, he passed away exactly a year ago due to stress-related heart problems.

I love Snowman! surprised

I enjoyed AC too, but yeah; people quit. sad And I went on vacay, so it was kinda hard. cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:42 pm
Could we meet at your US home?! *excited* I would! This summer! Roadtrip!

*gluggles Yoder/Peter* Andrew, Peter. Sounds the same! >_>

EDIT: AC was my first rp... I wasn't really expecting much more than this... cry Thanks, though!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:44 pm
Sadly no, this year it's being completely renovated. I'm only staying there to oversee how it's going. I'm not even staying at my home this summer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:46 pm
topic: growing quickly

Real name: hate it. i would prefer if it was my middle name. clark. so much better than my real name.

have no tattoos or piercings.

i'm surprised at how many foreign (by that i mean non-english-speaking) people are on gaia and how many of them speak english really well

my grandmother is wealthy, but that's only because my grandpa was a major military guy and a secret agent. he even had a red phone and all.

i use my TV for television shows and video games. though, i've been watching a considerably lower amount of television this year. two of my favorite shows were never on in a time period of my life that i was allowed to watch them. one of my faves just ended after a 10 year run, and i lost interest in one. that leaves two shows that i actually follow and one show that's just something i watch sometimes.

and...peter? as in...peter PETRELLI!?!?  

HephaestusOS

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:46 pm
*is crushed* But when your house is all set and all? _Could_ we?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:48 pm
o_O What is your real name, Hep? Clark reminds me of Superman...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:49 pm
xXSuimitsuXx
*is crushed* But when your house is all set and all? _Could_ we?

Possibly, but there won't be alcohol or anything if the Refugees are coming over. That's for sure. I can't imagine all of us together. I don't want to imagine any of us that drink, drunk together. And I don't want to end up in prison. Cause someone will find out. They somehow always find out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:51 pm
Well yes, goes without saying... You live in the US, it's a bigger deal than if we did it up here too. But I'd LOVE to meet everybody!  

xXSuimitsuXx

HephaestusOS

xXSuimitsuXx
o_O What is your real name, Hep? Clark reminds me of Superman...
jake...ew...sure, it's an okay name, but i seriously don't think it fits me  
It's a maybe at most, mmkay Sui?  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:53 pm
...Sorry. I'm getting too excited about this.
Jake is better than Clark, I think... sweatdrop  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games