Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Orodreth Calmcacil

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:23 pm
Wow...that was ridiculously long...Lol. I had no idea. >_< I guess I got carried away or something.

Thanks Dagger! ^_^

Something I forgot to add to that paragraph is that I'm a very nice guy and sometimes I'm too nice. I have trouble saying No to people when they ask me for things...But I've been working on that so hopefully I'll be all cured in no time! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:24 pm
Dragon_FireRoar_87

Thanks Dagger! ^_^

xd 3nodding  

Dagger1819

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:26 pm
yo!
welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:33 pm
HI WELCOME!!!! =D  

swtmemory

Edgar Poppins

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:26 pm
Hello, I like Post-hardcore, metalcore, acoustic, punk, pop-punk, electronica, techno, dance, pop, hard rock, rock, rock n roll, etc. I like everything that is music, I hate reggaeton and thanks for inviting me to the forum whomever it was biggrin dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:27 pm
welcome
=D

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:32 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:33 pm
Hello my name is Teresa I am way too nice, I love animals so when i grow up i want to have a no kill animal sheleter anyone want to help call me?
I am happily taken by the most amazing guy ever, I love being random, I hate to hurt people unless you hurt my friends in anyway. I am most of the time in a good mood, so you will never see me mad. Other things i like purple,stars and my family(maybe) if you have any other question for me go ahead and ask me.

Age; 15
Location; Candy mountain  

MelodiousBoice

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:34 pm
welcome!
=D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:39 pm
Welcome =]  

Dagger1819

MelodiousBoice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:45 pm
I feel so loved, thank you =D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:18 pm
^_^  

Dagger1819

C a r a m e l K i t t e h

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:29 pm
Dragon_FireRoar_87
I suppose while I'm posting around everywhere else in this guild I might as well post here and introduce myself. Lol. Not too much to me really. I'm 21 years old and live in Kansas City, MO. I have pictures in my journal if anyone wishes to see me and all my ugly glory, and just as a side note I am single. I enjoy listening to all kinds of music from country to japo and everything inbetween. The only music I don't listen to is (c)rap...Except if it's the old school rap, they were actually good as it. I love video games, mainly RP games, but I also enjoy first person shooters, MMO, Fighting, and Puzzle games. I have a wide knowledge of movies and seem to quote movies all the time even without realizing it. My favorite kind of movies are comedy, and if it's a Jim Carrey movie, I can quote the whole thing. I'm also a sucker for chick flicks...I can't help it. I'm just a big softie and usually cry if it's a sad movie. I'm also a big reader, mainly Stephen King. But I'll read other novels as well. I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH DRAGONS! I have two giant boxes full of dragon-like items from small toys to stuffed dragons to jewelry/clothing. (They are in boxes right now because I'm moving.) A little more to my nerd factor, I play tabletop RPGs; D&D, Mutants and Masterminds, Vampire, Warhammer, and a few others. My friends and I are such nerd that back in high school we created character sheets for our own selves and carried dice around so we could make any checks that were needed...oh yea...you can tell I'm beating the girls away with sticks. LOL. But yea...that's all I got right now...hope you enjoy my pointless exsistence! ^_^

Welcome! I'm so glad I'm not the oldest here. I'm 19. Usually on gaia you find people under 17.

If you don't like rap try this.
RAP. Retards Attempting Poetry. Which is modern rap in my opinion. All they talk about is ooo money this and ooooh I like girls and ooooo let's go to the cluuuuuub.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:33 pm
WOW DRAGON!!! XD.

WELCOME EVERYONE!!!!! mrgreen  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

the smexy blue kitty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:03 pm
hia! my nname is marisa but feel free to call me missy missa or hinni^.^ i likeses anime, i wear glasses, and i cant spell ^.^ i DONT LIKE PIE1!!!! ^.^ thats all i gots to say *cheesy grin*  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games