Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:36 pm

"Ah a fellow student, you'll have to answer the anbu's questions, but i'm sure you'll be allowed in...."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:42 pm

Sho looks at him and says, "Sir ... I am totally lost and I hope that you can help me. I have no home, no school, no clan, no family ... I am all alone and I was told that the Cloud Village is the place for me before I was released by the monks. My journey has been long and some food and a place to rest would be great. Who must I speak with to gain entrance into the Cloud Village?"

Sho Yuuki

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:13 pm

"That guy," he said pointing up at futashi
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:15 pm

futashi jump from the gate to the ground. he was only a small boy that looks 13, but he was already a jounin in the anbu ranks. he had his mask on so that you could not see his childish face. "i see. i guess it could be ok. just head to the academy if your a academy student." he said.

(look at profile about his anbu outfit)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Sho Yuuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:22 pm

((I have to change my avi's outfit? I hope not because that's not what I have planned.))

Sho bows to Futashi and wants for the gate to open and then heads down to the academy.

[Exit Academy]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:28 pm

(no, my profile.........)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:47 pm

Kit jumped onto the gates and landed a fet steps from Futashi. Walking to his side Kit looked out onto the distance. "So anything new happen?" He said. Kit's clothes were durty dusted and slightly singed from the training he had succumb to earlier.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:54 pm

futashi's face tunr to look at kit. "well, we have a new student now. he is at the academy. saids that he was trained by monks. so i let him in, but keep a eye on him if anything happens." he said. "other then that, thats it. been really quite lately."

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:01 pm

"Ah? The only thing clouds seems to be lacking is our Kage." Kit said looking out onto the horizon. "Man i am bored. I learned some of the most powerful jutsu out their..But i feel like something is missing ya know?" He said looking at Futashi.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:05 pm

futashi took off his wolf anbu mask and smiles at kit. he then look at the path beyond the gate. "well, thats what happens when you are powerful. i think you forgot something. i guess you want more power." he said.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:07 pm

"I dont know....People that quest only for power dont deserve it.." Kit replied keeping his eyes on the horizon. "I just want to grow old with someone i love and die peacfully." He turned his head so he was now looking at Futashi.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:10 pm

futashi looks at him and smiled. "remember kit. you still have hinaru. she may be coming to see you." he said, putting the mask on his face.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:12 pm

"Dont remind me..." Kit said with a sigh. He hung his head down low and stared at the metallic gates.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:16 pm

futashi laugh alittle bit. he then look around and leaned on the gate, and sighed. "today been a boring day as well. no action at all." he said.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:17 pm

"Well I would try to lure you away fro a spar.....But you have your duties." Kit said smiling.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games