Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:31 pm
[[Have Klassh listen to them through the walls!! Gah. -squeal/fangirlexplosion-]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:39 pm
Lilli closed her eyes. She knew it was Klaash; something was upsetting him, and it was because of Klaash.
"Oh, Tuesday. Please, don't think that. It's honestly not true. I'd have you any day. Your too much fun." She said, trying to get off that subject.
Lilli leaned forward, her arms on either side of his head, resting on the bed for support. Her face was close to Tuesday's.
"I'd give anything to have you if I had to. Do you know how hard it was to accept that you hated me, never wanted to speak to me again. Klaash saved me from myself...in my time of need. I always wanted you, even if...I never admitted it." Lilli stopped herself.
Leaning in, she kissed him. Her lockets brush againt his chest, they hung from her neck.
Lilli unclasped them, and dropped them onto the floor. They landed on her shirt.
"Tuesday... I have.. this feeling... that you don't think... that I'll...put out." She said, in between kisses.
"What might make you think that?" Lilli asked, her hands reached for her back. She held the hook of her bra.
"Hmm?" She asked undoing it.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:40 pm
[[GAH... NO SICK. Besides...He has Melanni. Why would he want to go listen to that?
You're sick... xd ]]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:49 pm
[[I didn't know that would happen!!]]

Tuesday sighed and pushed her away slightly.
"Yes, I know you love me...Too. But when I said that I hated you Lilli, I left you bleeding. Klaash was the one to stitch you back up again. That was bound to leave it's mark. I'm not sure those kind of stitches dissolve on their own. I can't blame either of you for something I made necessary." He said calmly. His tough gaurd was breaking. He was so close to giving into temptation.
]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:13 am
[[XD ROFLMAO! If Klaash heard that he'd be like. e _ ellll Wow. She should get a different room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:51 am
[[He'd probably die. xp Poor Klaash sweatdrop <3]]

Thinking about what Tuesday had said, Lilli realized, it was true. Klaash had saved her from herself, from letting Midori take over. The stitched he had left would never go away. They'd always be there; she'd always love him. Lilli was just glad Tuesday knew that it wasn't her fault she'd fallen in love with him.

Lilli could feel Tuesday near to giving in. "Please, Tuesday? I want you." She said, pouting.
Holding the sides of his face, Lilli pulled him up slightly, she kissed him deeply.
Takeru, please. I want you to... with me.. right now.. Lilli begged him.

[[Lawl.. Lilli's not wearing any sort of top. xd ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:48 pm
Tuesday sighed, hesitating. The moment he had been waiting for was here.
It'll just hurt more when she leaves... Kiryuu screamed in his head. Over and over. He flipped her over, straddling her. He blocked off his thoughts from her.
Yes I know, but when she does that gives me a reason to leave this time. He answered, though Kiryuu kept screaming. Right now she wanted him. And him alone. And that is what he'd give to her. He took off his shirt, not once smiling.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:09 pm
Only being covered by the bedsheet and blanket, Lilli turned toward Tuesday. Scooting close, against him, Lilli rested her head on his shoulder.
"Tuesday," She whispered in his ear, "That was...Exhilarating." Lilli kissed his neck.
"Thank you." She said, smiling. Lilli rested her head against his chest.
"I love you, Tuesday. So much more than you think." She whispered.
Lilli closed her eyes feeling rather tired. She put her across his chest, holding him there.
"Please, stay with me Tuesday. Don't leave me for those other girls. I love you so much more than they ever could." Lilli mumbled, feeling herself closer to sleep.
No...don't fall asleep...I want to stay awake, with him. Lilli's mind shouted.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:48 pm
Tuesday sighed, he was tired as well.
"Lilli...It's okay. You can sleep. I'll still be here when you wake up." He whispered in her ear, holding her close.
"I won't ever leave you." He said. The words echoed in his mind.
'Won't ever leave you' Lilli had said that once. He thought, blocking off his thoughts.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:56 pm
[ rofl They're still in the buff...]

Lilli smiled, her eyes still closed.
"Alright then..." She whispered, her voice faint. "Thank you. For not leaving me, and more importantly, taking me back." Lilli yawned...
Feeling comfortable, Lilli could feel herself drifting off to sleep.
"I love you." Lilli mumbled before falling asleep. She was still holding onto him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:12 pm
Tuesday looked at her. The light played off her skin beautifully. The rise and fall of her chest created a pattern of shadows with each movement.
'Thank you, for taking me back' She had said. He would always take her back. He sighed, his cool breath blowing up settled dust. Once he was sure she was sleeping, he got up gingerly, pulling on his pants after his boxers. He returned to the bed, on top of the covers.
His fingers lightly traced her skin. Her silver crescent shaped scars he was given her. One in particular stuck out. A knife wound. One he had given her, well, Kiryuu had. It was lighter than the rest, which meant it went deeper. She had bled so much that night. Bou was the one that had to fix her again.
He exhaled deeply, not taking another breath in, nor did he ever have to breathe again, with being vampire, since you were dead you didn't have to breathe, at the cost of smell.
He rested his head on a pillow, Lilli's arms returned back around his waist, her head resting on his chest.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:40 pm
[[ALRIGHT... Just because other people are gone.. and because I want to...
There has been a 2 hour time skip. I'm sorry if this is ruining anything... but too bad. biggrin ]]

Lilli felt herself gradually awaking. She was currently in the state where she knew she was waking up, but didn't want to move.
"Tuesday..." She mumbled. Lilli could feel her arms around him.
"You put pants on..." Lilli whined, her eyes fluttered open.
Smiling at him, she sat up.
"Oh..." Lilli mumbled, looking down at herself.
"I'm not wearing any clothes." She stated, laughing to herself.
Lilli rolled out of the bed, grabbing her underwear, and bra.
She set her bra on the bed, and started with her underwear.
Once she had it on, she sat on the edge of the bed.
"Bras are uncomfortable..." She complained, holding it in her hands.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:44 pm
Tuesday smiled softly.
"Your awake." He said. He hadn't slept, though he was tired.
"Come on Lilli. I have to eat. I don't know if you want to come with me." He said, he was referring to eating at a village.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:45 pm
Klara couldn’t throw the pin away. That would be throwing away Michael and everything she had ever shared with him. Klara couldn’t bear to throw away such memories. Not all were bad; most were good except…

So now she wore it pinned inside her shirt where no one could see it.
She hadn’t actually worn it in so long it felt odd to her. Like old times but with a distinct sadness attached as well.

She was so hungry she couldn’t wait for Tuesday to go hunting with her.
Klara sat staring at the tall glass in front of her. It didn’t smell too appealing.
It wasn’t fresh and it was cold. When fresh, blood is sucked straight from the vein furthermore, its warm not chilled. Klara had no idea she would be so picky.
Blood was blood right? It shouldn’t matter to a hungry vampire.

She pulled the glass closer to her and stared down into its red wetness.
“Haven’t been a vampire for long, huh?” An unfamiliar deep voice said.
Klara’s head jolted up in surprise. There, sitting across the table from her sat a gorgeous young man, smiling warmly at her.
“Or maybe just a bit curious? Trust me when I tell you it’s ghastly.” He finished.
Who was this guy? His hair was a deep black…or was it blue? She couldn’t tell in this lighting. His eyes an amazing sort of blue, like crystals perhaps?
He was pale but didn’t look like a vampire, but he definitely didn’t look human.
Klara thought he looked like an elf or maybe a fairy?
Just so pure…

Klara’s mouth hung agape slightly,
“Uh well, yes. I haven’t been…. for very long, no.” She answered shyly.
She felt odd in his presence, almost drunk or high.
This wasn’t just his beauty-whatever he was was the cause of this feeling.
“I see…” He said as if though he was digesting the information.
He leaned forward, resting his chin on the back of his hands.
Klara stared down at the glass. She didn’t want to stare at him.
“Oh how rude, terribly sorry, I’m Rynoon Hart.” He introduced himself.
“K-klara.” She stuttered out.
He smiled. “You know, other than an uptight servant, I think you’re the only one I’ve had a conversation with. Well, an introduction at least. My girlfriend and I walk this place like ghosts…no one seems to give us much notice.” Rynoon said sitting back in his chair getting comfortable.
“Girlfriend? I-I have a boyfriend too.” Klara blurted.
Oh god, somebody stop me now before I make an even bigger idiot of myself. Klara blushed slightly.

Rynoon nodded. He just looked at her making her feel even more uncomfortable.
“How about it Klara? Could you maybe be my friend while I’m here? It’s very dull when you know no one.” Rynoon requested tilting his head to one side rather boyishly smiling.
“Sure. Of course I’ll be your friend.” Klara replied a smile ear to ear. He returned the smile looking absolutely happy. Rynoon reached his hand out over to her side, she shook it. “Oh thank you Klara. Things will be far more pleasant now.” He said.
Klara giggled, “No problem.”

haruxxx
Crew

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games