Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:35 pm

"I would but um..." Dimitris blushed a bit... "I'm not a good dancer." Looks up dazed by Tab's light show.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Drew murred and brushed his tail up and down Turq's sides, "I knew you had it in ya hun." He smiled and spun himself around, meeting Turq with a kiss.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:45 pm

Turg moaned, pushing back into the kiss and taking full hold of Drew, rocking and twisting them both together with the music as they stood there, muzzles locked together.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Drew broke the kiss for a moment, "Perhaps we should get off the floor and somewhere a bit more...comfy." He motioned toward an empty couch.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Turq nodded, thinking the same thing and taking a seat on the fluffy couch next to Drew.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Drew gently pushed, laying Turq on to his back. He pressed against him, "I hope you're ready." He smirked and started to lick his neck.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:56 pm

Before he could reply, Drew got to the soft fur of his neck. He could feel a warm, wet tongue make it way around and across, causing Turq to let out a small moan, heart pounding with adrenaline and anticipation.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Tab finished his routine for Dimitris and looked back to see where the other ravers were. Seeing them both in a new position, Tab smiled and winked at Dimitris before going up behind Drew and tracing a line down his stripe to the base of his tail. "Getting started without little ol' me?" he whispered into Drew's ear.

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Drew murred happily, " I was wondering when you'd show up." He slide his way down and began licking at Turq's chest slowly.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Dimitris popped up from behind Tab wrapping his arms around him and looking to Turq and Drew with a grin. "Or me?"

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Being in such a compromising position and under the eyes of so many furs, he couldn't help but turn red in the face, but under Drew's licking tonge, he could also not help but to moan again and arch is back as he felt it run against the soft, sweet smelling fur his bare chest.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Tab smirked at Dimitris' appearance behind him, then got to work. Planting his paws on Turq's hips, he bent in to bite gently at the side of Drew's neck.

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Drew started blushing as well, "Dimitris, are you being serious?" He needed to make sure before things started to get any hotter.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Dimitris reached forward and stroked Drew across the cheek, nodding.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:26 pm

((Ok, jsut to make sure, is everyone cool with a timeskip? Cause we are seriously getting close to breaking the ToS.))

Drew moved his paws lower, rubbing Turq's thighs then moving inward more, focusing on his little "problem".
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games