Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:56 pm
Sango was running away to look for Kagome or Kaede. Someone who could help heal Kirara.

Miroku swore under his breath and dodged the ball of energy, watching as it decimated the ground where he used to be. Miroku gulped and then glared at Vergil. "I didn't want to fight, and I did not want to have to use this, but if you are going to be a menace, then I have no choice!" he said and abruptly pulled off the rosary around his wrist, pointing his hand at Vergil as he unleashed his wind tunnel.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:08 pm
Vergil's crazy look of excitement returned as felt himself being pulled in by the black hole in Miroku's palm"HA!took long enough....."the glowing armor faded away as Vergil rushed toward Miroku with Yamato drawn out,and suddenly....Vergil changed in almost an instant
(Vergil's Devil Form)  

M00NSTRIDER

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:44 pm
((. . . Writer's Block, cause I can't figure out a way to help my own characters without godmodding . . . xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:46 pm
(well....Miroku could stop using the wind tunnel and evade Vergil....that would seem logical at the moment.....until the other people get there.....or Mirku could he a** handed to him......just think about 3nodding )  

M00NSTRIDER

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:06 pm
((Well the other people are in the future till further notice . . .))

Miroku quickly covered up his wind tunnel and dodged Vergil's attack, throwing his sacred sutras at him at the same time.
((The sutras are basically like spiritual bombs and have a really big effect on demons.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:16 pm
(what about half demons?are they just like an inconvenience to a half demon?)
Vergil stopped,he only stared at the sutars as the exploded,which created a large cloud of smoke.seeing wheather or not the attack was a success could only be determined when the smoke cleared  

M00NSTRIDER

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:20 pm
((Considering that InuYasha gets a bit of a shock from them, they're a little less powerful on half demons, but there should still be some effect.))

Miroku was panting, wondering if his attack worked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:25 pm
Vergil stood in the middle of the small crater that was created form the explosion"those actually have a little bite to them"his voice had a faint demonic echo as he spoke.Vergil re-sheathed Yamato,and transformed back to his normal state
"maybe i should smack you around until a real challange comes along.....if there is one that even exists in this realm"  

M00NSTRIDER

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:19 am
Shaoran who was looking for the older Shaoran noticed Sango running, recognizing her from before, approached her. "Did something happen?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:51 am
Sango slowed to a stop in front of Shaoran, breathing heavily and held out the injured Kirara. "Where's . . . Kagome?" she panted out. "A-and InuYasha . . . a . . . a terrible half-demon . . . almost as bad as Naraku . . . Miroku's holding him off . . . Kirara's been hurt badly." she said, glancing back over her shoulder worridly, wanting some sort of sign that Miroku was alright.

Miroku winced, holding onto his staff tighter, glaring at Vergil, preparing himself for an attack.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:06 am
"That girl? She took the others to the well, I think. They were going to go back to the present and probably won't be back for a while." he replied. He looked down at Kirara and back up to Sango noticing she was splitting her attention between the kitten and Miroku, and he disliked seeing people worry. "Focus on one thing at a time." he said a bit harshly. "You could just call-" he cut himself short realizing that with the time they were n phones probably wouldn't work. "Well, you could just go through the well and bring them back, thy didn't leave that long ago."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:55 am
"Are you going to be alright?" Akito asked Kagome, his cocky-smug attitude gone replaced by his kind gentle side. He walked over to her and Inuyasha.  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:07 am
Sango's face hardened. "I can't pass through the well . . ." she said, a bit of regret in her voice. "I can't go through the well and tell them what's happening . . ." she said, her arms tightening around Kirara.

InuYasha looked over at Akito. "She'll be fine once she gets her energy back . . ." he growled, holding a small grudge against him for pushing Kagome to use so much energy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:15 am
"Look, it's not hard to notice you're a bit pissed about pushing her ability, but if she is going to assisst in taking out Milleniummon she is going to need to get stronger." akito stated. "And I do need the help. The other Royal Knights are restricted from entering the human world, and my friends are...well I'm not sure." He said. He looked at Inuyasha for a moment. "It's not hard to see you're a warrior too...how well can you fight?" He asked.  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:04 pm
Kero popped his head out of Sakura's pocket. "Kids today thinking they can handle everything" he muttered shaking his head.

"If it's hurt, you probably shouldn't squeeze it" Shaoran noted,letting out a sigh. "Noe, why can't you go through? That half-demon could right?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games