Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:10 pm

Kit's hand glowed blue and hit punched the ground sending a chakra shockwave all around knocking the kunai over and totally ruining whatever plan Sengutsu had.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:12 pm

Sengetsu laughs."Kit this isn't some big powerful jutsu thats gonna kill us all...or is it?" he scrathes his head walking towards Kit."i guess i'll just have to show you." he picks up one of the shuriken and throws it at kit.

xLytez

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:14 pm

Wind manipulation." Kit sent a gust of wind and knocked the kunai into the ground. "Hmm what to do."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:17 pm

Sengetsu continued walking towards kit using wind manipulation to lift a kunai and throw it at kit."wind is great isn't it?"

xLytez

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:21 pm

Kit lifted up his shirt revealing twelve bottles of water. "Yes it is but water is fun. Water manipulation." The bottles shook and a water archway stood for every bottle there were twelev archways eleven of them shot out in areas around Sengutsu. "Hmm my newest technique."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:23 pm

Sengetsu suddenly teleported to one of the kunai behind kit."flying thunder god jutsu..." he grins."you gotta love it."

xLytez

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:27 pm

Kit looked over his shoulder and smiled. He lifted his hand and 10 water sharks burst out of the ground where sengutsu once stood. "Water shark jutsu, gotta love it....."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:36 pm

((OK HOLD THE PHONE...Flying Thunder God is an S-Rank jutsu, like Sannin/Kage Level. and Water Shark Bomb is Jonin))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:37 pm

Sengetsu once again teleported to yet another marking point."kage bunshin no jutsu." 10 clones form beside sengetsu as his eyes once again take on the its redness." all the clones teleport at high speeds waiting for an opening. they continue to speed up until they are virtually invisible.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:39 pm

(I have gobi thats why only ten. and i have the chakra and power of a jounin. i am only mising the experience. As for the thunder god, sorry sen. but he is right you dont have enough chakra.))

Kit looked around and took his tai chi stance.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:49 pm

(I know you do Kit, though I thought it qwas still sealed, unable to be accessed. My bad, but still Flying Thunder God i cannot ignore.)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:30 am

((Ok to make things clear here:
Jedi unsealed the Gobi in Kit, so he can use it now.
~Demons only give you a massive chakra boost, Kit I know you have the chakra and power of jounin but jounin jutsus require precise chakra control as well as lots of chakra, and lots of experience to perform them. So unless you have the Sanbi (purely water based bijuu, allows great affluence with water jutsus) then no sorry, you can't have jounin suiton jutsus.
~Hiraishin no Jutsu i an S ranked move, sorry Sengetsu you can't have it. That's much too god-modding.))

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:40 am

Zeno appeared on the grounds with a scroll he had found in the woods. it contained genjutsu that could be learned by genin. "Now all i need is someone to teach me these who I can also trust....." Zeno said, setting the scroll down.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:45 am

Zann walked over to Zeno, and saw his scroll. Wow, already planning on learning genjutsus? Hmm. Too see if Zeno was alert of his surroundings, Zann suddenly drew a kunai and threw it at Zeno's feet, to see if he would notice it. A shinobi must always be alert, no matter where.

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:49 am

Zeno barely looked up, still trying to open the scroll. "Hey zann, its about time. How do you get a scroll open? Dont you like....bite your finger and draw with blood on the front cause umm....I dont know if I wanna do that..." Zeno said, getting sidetracked.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games