Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:59 pm
Just a little reminder: Every girl in Ria is invited

Oi! And if any boys come and crash, well, heh, there will be some beating up

1: Feena/Kiyowa/Ella would probably love to meet your fist

2: Being a mod, i'll edit your post to remind you to read the rules. Yes, it says "No Boys Allowed" is that hard to follow?

3: You won't be my friend anymore and no one wants that :<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:00 pm
Oh btw Sakura Ai.

Added a list of acceptable NPC gurls on the front page ^^;; hope you don't mind.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:01 pm
Adult swim Icarus!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:03 pm
And now it's that , "A.T.H.F." show.

Now what?  

Icarus7

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:18 pm
Oh! Thankies Kurai!!!

Tiff and Mimi..i'm getting off soon because my damn sister wants the internet >.> i swear that girl is soo bossy but that is my twin for ya!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:28 pm
tis ok Sakura, I think I might post up one more post, and head out anyways 3nodding ::looks at empty avatars:: OMG why are the avatars all screwed up eek  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:31 pm
Oh, nevermind...their back to normal now...wow that was weird eek anyways I will take a quick shower and then post in the slumber party after im done 3nodding Which means you would probably already be gone by the time I return xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:31 pm
angeltrinity
tis ok Sakura, I think I might post up one more post, and head out anyways 3nodding ::looks at empty avatars:: OMG why are the avatars all screwed up eek

Stop!

Deja vu time!

Seriously. Uber-glitchyness this month. Mainly right now. Could it be an update? In two hours and a half?  

Icarus7

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:59 am
-looks around the empty Ria- Ello!? -echos- surprised Le gasp! -hears he pancakes are ready- eek PANCAKES!!!!!! -leaps out the invisible door-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:03 am
-leaps in the invisible door- I'm back!! -looks around- It's still empty... Okay I shall wait then.  

Sincerely Sunshine

Kurai-san

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:18 am
The mornings are too slow crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:19 am
Mhhh, I'm here, present Makie-San. -.- Well I don't recognize myself to talk to since I'm evil-minded, but just to let you know that not all of the students in Ria are absent.

By the way, I told my a good friend of mine about Gaia, then I announced to him about the matter of Ria, and the upcoming tournament. He'll probably fill in the requirements for the guild. -.- I'll have to be borrowing him money since he is new, and it will take some time if he tries to gather all the money by himself..

Ralphykrion, Evil Genius. "Join me..". ~<(0)>~
( I hope he does well.. )

Kevin Kun

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:24 am
Yeah, I know what you mean Kurai-san. Mornings are the slowest time of day ever. The afternoon is the best, most people seem to be on then.

Kevin- Lol, we all have a bit of evil-ness inside us. ninja Oh yeah, I know there are some people on, it's just not a lot of people are posting a lot. Then again without the other person there to role play with you, then you can't rp can you? So yeah, I'm just surfing the web for info on Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life. It's coming out tommorrow!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:34 am
I heard that Another wondeful life is just like all the other harvest moons except it has more seeds..  

Kurai-san

Kurai-san

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:41 am
damn double post.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games