Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:17 pm
Alyxis hefted her bag over her shoulder, and followed Pyne, "I don't trust him. If he causes problems I will blame you."

Devin whined, and trotted over to Alyxis and Devin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:29 pm
Pyne raised his eyebrow. "Her or me?" He whispered to her.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:33 pm
Kaede puffed up a bit from irritation. She makes a huff sound before turning back and walking over to Tiberius. "Well...It looks like they will tolerate it, as long as you don't slow them down...but we need to go now, so if you are coming follow me." Kaede shifts her book so that it is under her arm. She then transforms into her young red haired human form, her Kimono growing along with her. She tucks the book away and starts walking, turning her head back to make sure that Tiberius was following.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:40 pm
Tiberius blushed for a second when he saw Kaede's cute little human form, though this quickly subsided as he realized that she had transformed without placing a leaf upon her head! As a scholar, he was amazed by this, but felt it was not the correct time to show it. I'll ask her about it later... he thought to himself as he followed, quickly catching up with her.  

Lord of the Aesir

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:48 pm
Alyxis smiled and pulled him down for a kiss, "You'd like my punishment for you too much. I'd blame her."

Devin groaned, proving that for once the man was in control. To prove that point he seemed to have trouble figuring out how to walk on all fours.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:52 pm
Pyne grinned as he kissed her back. "Well, we are almost at the next city. About a few hours of walking." He said as they walked.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:57 pm
Alyxis nodded, "We still need to have that heart to heart with Kaede."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:58 pm
"We'll do it later." Pyne said as he looked around. There should be a way of transport for them somewhere.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:02 pm
Kaede smiled at Tiberius as he caught up with her. "So Tiberius, what brought you into this forest? Surely you must have heard some sort of warning about it before you ventured in."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:10 pm
Tiberius looked at the ground shyly, he could tell that Pyne and Alyxis were talking, but did not know of what. He felt bad because he still felt like he was intruding, but when Kaede asked him about why he had gone to the forest, he became nervous. Shakily he responded to her. "Well...Unfortunately...wherever I go, I find myself unable to stay...I figured since the woods is Uninhabited for the most part, it would be a good place to stay..."  

Lord of the Aesir

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:16 pm
Kaede was puzzled. She tilted her head and looked at him curiously. "Why can't you stay anywhere for long? And why would the woods being uninhabited be a good thing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:25 pm
Alyxis glanced at hm sideways, "What are you looking for?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:28 pm
"There should be a ferry around here somewhere. We should go to the river I was at earlier and check along those lines." Pyne said as he turned in direction.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:35 pm
Tiberius looked at the ground...he became a bit sullen. "I....I would rather not talk about it...." Tiberius hoped that she would stop asking questions, and hated himself for not thinking his excuse up better.  

Lord of the Aesir

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:45 pm
Alyxis followed him, "No one goes into this forest. I doubt there's going to be a ferry."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games