Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 pm
{actually so do i}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:50 pm
User Image

Ok basically this is it with an orb embedded in the chest wher ths source (Sengetsu) is held. Heres the visual i want all of you to posts a "thank you Sen." *Puts hand to ear and waits for thanks*

xLytez

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:08 pm
((My RPC here is dead, but this looks cool. So.. Thanks Sen! whee ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:12 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

A poof sound could be heard as jedi's clone poofed. "hmm." Two blazing clones appeared from the sky. they both had Soshi Yoroi ( Element Armor ) of fire on them to not be hurt by fire. they grabbed Detachi and reiko, and Kazuma and then ran away from the area.

{go to fire country}
User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Hanzo made the tiger sign handsign and started concentrating hard on his upcoming jutsu, waiting for Jedi and the others to be out of range before completing his jutsu [Atomic Blast: genshi bakuhatsu no jutsu]. Suddenly everything around Hanzo was blown up in a giant explosion wiping out the entire village in a mere second. Hanzo was unharmed because of his element armor but anybody near him would be obliterated and for the people in the village they would either be killed or near death from the severe burns and shock waves they would of suffered. A giant crater appeared in place of the once great leaf village.*

Atomic Blast: genshi bakuhatsu no jutsu
Lightning/Fire
Description: the user must concentrate hard on this jutsu. Seperating electrons in a firestorm that was made earlier causes a giant explosion enough to wipe out nearly a whole village. This jutsu drains almost all of the users chakra.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 pm
Oroami dropped from the sky and landed in a crouched position, "Oh, Hanzo, I see you wasted your chakra, I don't care for that village, even if your bomb hurt anyone, I get to kill a rat!" Oroami drew his blade and made his way closer to Hanzo, as he could obviously do very little after an explosion like that. Oroami got next to Hanzo before switching on his Ranmaru second level and staring him dead in the eyes, at the same time he flicked his hand as if he was throwing a small needle into Hanzo.  

Havok-Trance

xLytez generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:47 am
((game over...in case you didn't realiz it you just fueled more flames to the gigantic monster thingy in front of you and now I get to unleash an explosion much stronger than your own.))

The creature roared allowed, its mouth wide open as it drew in the flames and material from the explosion, what he could not in hale was absorbed into the flames he had placed on the ground. His cry once again echoed across the land, in his chest Sengetsu's currently lifeless body formed several seals. His voice infused with the creatures cry to from the following words. "Pyro tendrils!" from the ground hundreds of broad large chakra infused tendrils of flames burst forth. The creature staggered with the jutsu, apparently his time there was coming to an end. the first stage of his departure had begun, he was losing chakra and restoring what was left to Sengetsu. Enabling him to use limited jutsu. Sengetsu opened his eyes in the beast revealing something extraordinary, the tattoes on his body were glowing and his hands were in a new seal. He himself was fighting the creature utilizing a chakra based technique of his own making. The seal and charge would be complete next turn.

((Ok Hanzo let me explain, gigantic fire monster formed of my chakra capable of using fire to repair itself and I stated at the beginning that it could also control flame hint how I was able to absorb your attack. The lightning parts were counteracted because I have enough fire to rapidly restore myself....so you wasted chakra basically.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:48 am
((And I got a three...meaning I don't regain control but this ends in a catastrophic explosion from which my body will be immobile for six posts...crap))  

xLytez

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:29 am
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

the explosions and death storms ended. Kenshin jumped out of the bone stalk from his earlier fight and ran the sengetsu. stooping down to pick him up he looked around as he picked up the immobile sen. "Disaster strikes again." He then vanished taking sen with him to safety.

....is the beginning of a Legend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:46 am

*Hanzo was pretty scarred, his plan didn't work and to make it worst Oorami was coming to attack him while the giant flaming monster looked like it was about to explode. He still had his element armor on so he wouldn't be injured in the blast but Oorami was here now and the others had left. If he had his normal chakra back he could fight off Oorami but at a state like this he was much weaker. He'd have to stick to the basics, He did a single tiger sign and switched places with a nearby rock [Substitution Jutsu]. He was now about 10-15 feet away and he began to body flicker away trying to gain some distance with the remaining chakra he had left. He knew he couldn't escape so he hauld out his summoning scroll, bit his thumb and slid it across the page being engulfed into the smoke. After the smoke appeared you could hear Hanzo yell...*
"Fusion!"
*A sudden bright light lit the area up and Hanzo was gone.*

((I basically fused with my dragon to use his speed boost to get far from here.))

Tenka has the power to control and make lighting. Tenka has yellow armor around his whole body when physically touched it can send up to 1,000 volts to the person who touching him(only the summoner can touch him with out being shocked). With one roar Tenka can break a thunderbolt in half. Tenka strongest move is "Lighting Mirage" billion of lighting bolts comes out Tenka mouth wrapping around the enemy shocking them, until they pass out. Tenka rarely shows emotion but he is one of the most loyalist. When fuse with the summoner lighting surrounds the summoner legs making them able to move as fast as lighting

Dark-Ninja70

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:45 am
*THREE EXPLOSIONS EARLIER! AROUND THE TIME OF KENSHIN'S TEMPEST RASENGAN!*

The Flame wolf saw the rasengan flying towards Kashiim and barked him a signal to get the hell out of the way. Kashiim looked to see the rasengan coming at him, and in response, jumped backwards. He wasn't quick enough though and was thrown father back because of the explosion. After he regained his footing, he saw Sen's transformation. 'Dammit, this isn't what I was expecting.' Kashiim thought to himself. "FLAME, LET'S GO!" He had yelled to the wolf. They left the area before things could get more out of hand.

(Yeah, I know. Weird time for this post. But my net has been acting screwy on me. It would log me out and do all this other crap. So, sorry bout this lads sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:39 pm
Oroami smelled the ground where Hanzo was, now with his wolf like senses he could track Hanzo down with little difficulty. Now sensing Hanzo Oroami took off then found Hanzo, "You may have a Dragon but I have abilities you could never have!" Oroami held Tsurugi charging the wind chakra he had taken from Neska into the sword, Swinging the blade a spiral of wind flew towards Hanzo.

Now wasting any time Oroami charged more Chakra into his hands then in a fluid movement he thrusted his palms towards Hanzo and a large tornado like spear of wind went flying at Hanzo, Using his Wind control Oroami sharpened the attacks so that they could cut through iron.

(Did you pay attention to the hand movement, cause if you did i have to add something.)  

Havok-Trance

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:56 pm

*Hanzo turned to Oorami and did the tiger sign, using Substitution Jutsu again to get out of a tight situation as a log in Hanzo's place took the hit. Hanzo then now farther away from Oorami did some handsigns [Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution (Magen: Chō Ko)]. Hanzo couldn't do overly powerful techniques so he had to use some of the weaker ones to hopefully trick Oorami. This created the illusion of Oorami sinking into the ground while butterflies swarmed around him. Little would he know that these were actually explosion notes. To top it off Hanzo had them all tied together in a sharp and dense wire that would surround Oorami. Instead of trying to attach one to his head Hanzo decided to just keep going and watch Oorami to see if he feel for it or not.*

Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution (Magen: Chō Ko)
Ino creates an illusion in which countless butterflies surround the enemy. The enemy sinks into the ground, giving Ino the chance to place an exploding tag on their face before cutting off the illusion, revealing that all the butterflies were exploding tags that all detonate alongside the original.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:58 pm
Syn seeing Kenshin leave he took off after them. He was a ways away so he had some catching up to do so he took the dog pack and left.  

SynysterGatesRules

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:02 pm
Oroami's Ranmaru made it easy to see theIllusion, he Jumped away from the butterflies. Realising it was worthless Oroami searched through the scents, he picked up Kenshin's scent and left, he would go find the Akatsuki.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games