Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:24 pm

"I know what death is like. It's like having no purpose. Nothing to live for, like now. I have nothing to lose, or nothing to gain. Only something to see and that's the fall of Evermore!" Being a weather master, he leaps forward through a gap to dodge what he could of the pulses sent at him. His leg was hit and subsequently bruised. He turns an eye to his enemy and snarls. "I don't care about his nation anymore...only him." Nas raises his hand and lightning stream from his fingertips. "Besides Kendal, what can you tell me about death! You've never tried it!!"

~~~

"His power is a gift, just as your is...only you..." He stopped from saying 'take powers'. "Listen, the point is we all love you and we all want you to be happy. The last thing we want to do is wrong you in times like this. You show potential to be a great leader." He takes a step forward and holds out his hand. "Just try to fight what's inside of you and maybe we can work this out. Just the two of us and the people who care about us back home."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Kendal only smired "You don't know how wrong you are" He said. He sent a few explosions at the lightning causing a wave of energy from the mixing attacks. "I have experianced death before..from the hands of my best friend but I was brought back by him as well..thats why I trust Marcove wont fail he brought me back from the darkest places of my life...and I wont forget that" He said. His eyes now glowed white bright enough to be visible even through the fog. "By destroying Tenshu you will destroy the lives of thousands of people..not to mention Sicilia..I saw all those poor people forced to evacuate.. and what has become of Alloy because of Keliah, the guildmaster, and you...thats why I wont let you get this cannon" He said. He focused and sent several shadow beams that were blinding white.

(Sorry if this post seems to be a bit over the top I had music going and well it inspired me smile )

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:56 pm

As Tori came out of the home they built She looked over at the scenario of Herbacea and its beauty..something that made her want to cry.. But that was in the passed and he will never come back..even if she asked the spirits that dwell upon the life in the forest. Tori suddenly began to walk slowly with her bare feet on the grass. The animals that were such pure creatures approached and could feel the loss of someone she missed.

Author stood there as he was talking to the people of Herbacea those who were left that is. Author could over see Tori with her long colorful hair. Her prescense was different then before as she wavered in the sunlight with her white dress.. that came to her chest and down to her legs.. her hair was flown down like the water.. Author stood there and notice her tears...

(Same.. I'm listening to Japanese Flute)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:04 pm

(Post like that more often.)

Nas folded his arms and took his share of the impact, being blown back into the misty distance. His the skin over his arms were torn and messed with blood. His bones were showing. He looks over his arms at Kendal whose eyes seemed like a beacon or a lighthouse through the thick fog. He smiles and slings his arms to his side. "I guess since we're powering up, I can stop playing around." His voice grew deeper the more he spoke and soon, his body underwent a transformation. His body began to glow light blue and his hair shot up in all directions resembling a large spur. "It's been a while since I did this. This is how I killed the last leader here you know. Your turn."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:15 pm

(It's kind of weird all your characters seem to have a second form...makes me a little jelous crying ..lol..also I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or an insult)

Kendal was suprised by the change but he could still feel his energy surging through him. He hadn't noticed but through all this the sky had become a blinding white the opposite of the last time he blocked the sky. "So your the reason I had to take over" He said. He let out a sigh "I take no pleasure in having to stop you" He said. Kendal focused and sent a few explosions followed by a shadow wave. "but I will not let you destroy the lives of anyone else..even if it costs my own" He said.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:34 pm

(With Weather man here, the only thing that changed is his body. He's still pathetic. And I thought Kendal had a second mode from the first RP. You can make one if you like.)

~This isn't going good.~ Nas thought to himself. ~Never had to use this form so early.~ "I guess you're intimidated then. Does the thought of killing me disgust you?" Nas asks as he steps forward. "I'm not going down until you kill me. Then again, it doesn't have to be this way. Why not join us? That way, all this can end and you'll have a place with the Gods."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:44 pm

(He has a split personality which I haven't used yet..I was sort of waiting for a good time..although maybe I should give him another form...hmm...)

Kendal shook his head "Never...I don't think any of you could ever earn a place among gods...and if you do use this cannon the only thing I can guarantee is your place in hell" He said. He was trying to keep his cool after all he nearly lost it against the guildmaster. "By planning to attack Tenshu you also were planning to hurt my familly and friends and for that I will never stand by" He said. He held his hand out and squeesed the air trying to use his telepathy to crush Nas.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:51 pm

x SHATTERED x SOUL x
Lunia turned round to face Morganna, her face beaming with what she had said. "You know what.. you actually right...", she said giggling, slowly stopping. "Alright" she said nodding "Let's all go together, and let's always stay together..", she said looking mostly at Morganna.

Morganna grinned widely. "Of course I'm right," she said with a wink. "And we will always be together. You're my best friend! Not to mention the sister of my boyfriend. You couldn't get rid of me if you tried!" She giggled and linked her arm with Lunia's.

Flip looked at Tenshi and rolled his eyes. "I really don't understand girls sometimes," he whispered with a chuckle.

The Lacey Bear

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:54 pm

Rayne_Diamond
((Masta, just say Amara, Keliah has possesed her body, and nobody can tell but Alastor and company))

Keliah looked at Kendal as he sent a wave, she stopped it in his tracks. "Kendal you are inferior, move now, or I shall see it is my personal obligation to rip you apart, molecule by molecule" she said as she summoned the magma from the ground. To display her power she raised it in the air stopping it, and breaking the magma down and shifting the molecules, it was now a wave of water. Her connection to the elements had paid off as she threw it at Kendal, freezing it as it approached him.

Rydia smiled at Samara when she got the message. "I guess we wont have time" she said smirking. "Let's go Sam" she told her.

Jean's eyes looked into Christaans. "I dont blame you Christaan...but in all honesty...nowhere is safe" she said as the cherrie blossoms swirled around her. "It pains me to say this...but we may be on the verge of an armagedon" she said to her. She had accepted this fate,so it didnt hurt as much.

((Yes, I know I'm double posting, but this makes it easier for me...lol))

Samara nodded and smiled. She couldn't say that she wasn't relieved. She didn't fancy getting her rear end handed to her by Neph's sister. Pinning her hair back with chopsticks, she headed for the door. "Duty calls," she said.

Christiaan shuddered. "I hope for the lives of our children that you're wrong," she said.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:08 pm

After awhile Tori was in the courters with her new students. "Okay class today I will teach you Chinese Martial arts. A art that my master Tezukya taught me when I was just your age.. Now listen very carefully. Our training includes Ti (kicking), Da (punching), Shuai (throwing), Na (controlling), Gi (hitting), Ci (thrusting). These represent and can be used in various forms" as Tori smiled. She stood there as Author stepped out in his padding form. "Now Author has agreed to let me show a few examples what these mean.. are you ready Author?"

"...Is No a answer? if not I'm going to die..." as Author chuckled.

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:08 pm

"You could. You could rule this place with an iron fist. A dark iron fist. You could turn this nation into a land of shadow. Your land that you deserve. Not some metal factory. You won't need to worry about your friends in Tenshu or anywhere else..." Nas could feel the air around him compressing. "Think about what you're doing..." The clouds above them begin to form a large ball of lightning. Nas ultimate attack.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:14 pm

"Be Serious Author, this is no laughing matter.. remember kids, when fighting on a sparring or in a battle field laughing only shows you have nothing to fight...in terms your totally defenseless. Now I'll be showing you the basic forms. Of Internal or Exerting Styles, Southern or Northern Styles, and last Wudang or you may call it Enmei, But first Southern Fist will be the first to come up with.. if you want slow and gentle strokes of the fist..this style is for you.." as Tori took a step and form a soft wind in her left and a wave of the ocean in her right.. balancing it with ease.

Author stood there ready to die.

Miluion Feredir

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Kendal lookstpwards Nas thinking about his offer "...Nas somthing that you have apparently not learned yet is that without the people I care about I have nothing...just like you thats why I'm fighting to protect them just as much as you are to destroy them" He said. He saw the attack building he frowned he had one shot left but this was more risky than any meteor could be. ~I'm not sure if I can make it through this~ He thought. "if this is goodbye then I guess I shouldn't hold back..you see in manipulating space I have one move I have never used in fear of destroying me and those around but I think it's time" He said. "Daybreak!" He said. He held up his hand and above it a vortex appeared with stange symbols around it and from it a massive beam of pure sun power fired straight at Nas with a thunderous sound. Kendal could feel his very essence being drained to use this attack. The sky was shifting bettween pitch black and blinding white.

(Sorry if this seems big but I wanted a good finisher also I will edit if it seems like it shouldn't be here...and also I just couldn't resist saying Take that Sunny D)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Tori stood there calm as she started to move distant and slow "Hong Jia!" as Tori's hands vanished they started to strike faster then normal speed. "14 strikes, 28 strikes, 56 strikes and 112 strikes!" as Tori increased the last blast of force and forced Author to the ground... and then...

As Author was on the ground he was still picking up friction as his head slammed into the tree trunk... "Ouch...."

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:33 pm

(Time to play in a major weakness.)

Nas smiled as the beam neared him. "I guess holding out can help one win...hahaha!" The beam at first seemed to engulf him in a blinding light before it began to focus into a single point. The jewel around his neck. It began to swallow his aura into what seemed to be a void and it only took in more and more. "Yes....." Nas said as his aura level began to shoot through the roof. His muscles bulged and his hair gave more electricity than before, then it happened. The jewel began to crack as the beam died down. The power was overflowing.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games