Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:16 pm
((I made Keliah's aura absorbtion temporary, not permanent like it was in the story))

Calisto looked at Ambrosia as she left. She used her psycho projection looking at what Ambrosia was discussing with Nephilis. She flinched and sighed. "IF you dont have anything in mind Void, I say we just relax for now...I'm keeping a watch on Ambrosia...I have a feeling she's a turn coat, I'm waiting for the right time to confront her" she stated.

Amara looked at Kenji. "I dont mind at all sweet heart...but you do know the conditions of going there and actually staying there right?" she asked him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:58 pm
( I'm going to join but I'm going to have to re-create my character since I lost the profile sheets cleaning my pc. I might use Tenshi. What age were the kids when the second one ended? Weren't they in their early twenties. Or late teens?)  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:31 pm
"Hmmm...hmmm." Dulceri hums a tune as he beams through the clouds like the dark dragon of lightning he was. "Just when I thought Amalia did a good job with you people, you all do this. I guess now since she's dead, you can't hide behind her anymore...sorry Amalia." He changes path and drives himself into the ground, landing so forcefully, people near him bounced up. "Well now, you want to attack? Let me show you how it's done.

~~~

"Dulceri's rule isn't oppressive. It never has been."

"Is that right? Maybe you want to go outside and ask him. He's here you know."

"To do what?" Nephilis asks as he turns to the window. After completing his rotation, the building that towered over all of them exploded from the ground up sending glass shards, material and people flying from more than hundreds of stories high. "...no...no! You!" He turns around looking at Ambrosia and anothe building explodes. "You set me up! He's here looking for me!"

"Come with me Nephilis. If you do, I promise you that you'll be able to stop him, take back your city and regain your old friend. I promise you this."

A third building explodes less than fifty yards away and a body comes crashing through the window of the hotel-esque room. "Oh god...I'll go...but hurry and get us the hell out of here! Now!"

"Thank you." Ambrosia takes his hand and teleports out of the exploding building returning to Void's residence. She drops off the burned Nephilis and he vomits from the sensation of moving across space. "Okay everyone, let's meet the new leader and the cause of the second great war, Nephilis Marxio Evermore."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:03 pm
(I sent in Kendal I liked him better than Ricky)

Rygor frowned as he noticed Dulceri wasn't around thats when he noticed Amalia in the medical wing. "Oh no..." He said. He ran in and saw she was dead. He looked down "Damn..." He said. He put his hand on her head "You were all I could have asked for..good bye.." He said. He leans over and kisses her good bye before opening a vortex to store her body untill he could burry it. He felt conflicted he felt Nephilis hadn't caused the attack but if he hadn't then who did. He sighed as he sat upon the bed where Amalia had been "...I'm losing everything...and I don't even know whats going on anymore" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:42 pm
He glanced towards Calisto. " Oh? Is that so? Then please when you do confront her let me know I would like to see two celestials fight to the death. " He said, his voice had an odd under tone like he was smiling cunningly with plans from behind his mask as Ambrosia and Nephilis entered. Void looked down at him. " You were a great leader, I can say it is slightly odd seeing you like this, but then again you probably have next to no idea about what's going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:02 am
"I still am a great leader. Just not in a position to lead right now...also, I'm lost. I haven't a clue of what to do next." Nephilis said looking up at Void from a slouched angle. When he stared into his dark crimson eyes, he grew fearful of him and everyone around, but he kept his cool. "I think I'm feeling a little bit better. Well now, since I was set up to join you all against my will, I think I deserve to have some questions answered. Who are you people?"

"Celestials. Humans that have long ago left this world only to return far stronger than before. We're on a mission and so are you. That's the point. Also, although you might not know what to do right now, I do. We're going to get your friend back Neph. But first, we need a kid named Apollo..."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:07 am
Apollo sighed as he carried Kendal he didn't know what room Dulceri was going to give him so he laid him down in Marcove's room. He then decided on finding Marcove and explain he was sure he could tell Alyss. He looked back and smiled he hoped he would feel at home. He then headed out of the bulb to find Marcove.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:37 am
Mitsuki had returned to his mother and fathers side on the balcony. The found out that Marcove was out of the building so it was all fine. He sat on the railing as he watched Marcove leaving, going for a walk and decided to see what he was up to since he had nothing better to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chyuta at Zephyr. "Well Zeph, what do you say we do go home or do you wish to stay here for a while?" He asked of her he had nothing really to do here and plus they were having a good family time at home, in Tenshu.

(Sorry my post are short. Got a headache. Did they delete the Mafia rp you made Brandon? Cause I want to use my bomber off of there.)  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:20 pm
Calisto looked at Nephilis and then heard what Ambrosia had said. She remained silent for a second. Once they had received Apollo, then she would get a hold of him and manipulate Ambrosia's mind. "What do you plan on using Apollo for?" she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:51 pm
(Yes...they did...I wanted my gunner...)

"Apollo has a nice power. He can suggest thoughts into people's minds. Rygor will be soon a victim of his power. All we need to do is take Apollo and Nephilis can easily draw Rygor here."

"Is that why he can't remember me now? Dulceri had Apollo change his mind?"

"Yes. Yes he did. But we can undo it. We can fix him. All we need is you.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:14 pm
((they deleted our first two rps...I had to recollect what I remembered to make my profile, there's a lot of people in the rp, that's good though, cant wait,lol))

Calisto looked at her and nodded. She thought about Shatara, but then again, she was much more of a fighter than Apollo. As soon as he was done with Rygor, Ambrosia was next.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:24 pm
Daphne sat on her bed and looked at her hands, sighing. ~Dulceri, I'm going to take a break. I'll be walking around New Shale if you need me.~ She walked through the house and the streets, coming into new Shale easily by transport. Daphne looked at the people and remembered this place as Evermore. She remembered fighting by Nephilis back in the day and she never hated him. Daphne walked into one of the hanging gardens and sat on a bench, a lone. "Nephilis.... I sure miss having you by my side as a friend. Not a day that flies by that I wish you were here. You deserve not living in shambles, you deserve a kingdom. Dulceri got carried away. He maybe my husband but I don't believe everything he did helped..."  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:23 pm
Apollo frowned as he walked around "Marcove you around here?" He called. He looked around for a moment hoping he was around. With the recent attack from the celestials he didn't want Marcove getting hurt.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:16 pm
((What roleplay are you guys talking about? ))

Kenji nodded. "Yup. Something about not being able to get out. Since I'm a human. That's all right though. Once the war is over, I doubt I'll need to stay in this place." he said, grinning as he continued eating his food.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 pm
Amara looked at Kenji and smiled, hugging him. "You know what Kenji, I never take out the time to say thank you" she stated with a smile. "You're the most unselfish person I've ever met" she stated. "And I love you dearly for it" she stated with a smile.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games