Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:55 pm

Lee smiled and carried Suzu back to her room. He set her on the bed and kissed her forehead. "Night Suzu." He said and he walked out. He wondered the halls. "This place is practically dead." He said to himself as he walked around.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:25 pm

suzu rolled in the bed shocked by the resent day.

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:29 pm

Lee sighed. He walked by Suzu's room but figured she was still asleep so he shouldn't wake her.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:33 pm

Cy and Vi were both bored out of their skulls. They had done all of their 'Fake' research adn had even done some real research. They had done as much as they could have without the money from the clan Kren said was coming.

Both ended up back in their dorm room. The curtains shut tight. The door shut and locked. Both of them lay naked on the bed. Cys arms wrapped around Vi's waist as his face snuggled into her ebony hair. Their clothes strewn about the floor, the two slept peacefully. The white satin sheets covering them just barely.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:05 am

Kren sat looking at the design on the board infront of him. He cursed softly. "When the hell is that representative coming?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:28 pm

Lee was bored out of his skull so he took out his book on pure light and began to read through it again. "Why is it I'm the only one who figured this out?" He asked himself as he walked along, reading.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:13 pm

Kaylin walked along outside the school with metal rods on her shoulder. She stopped and struck one into the ground. she crouched to the bottom and placed a small device at the base of the rod. She continued on along the outside of the school and putting rods and devices in the water.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:27 pm

Cy woke up and got dressed. He let Vi sleep still. He walked out of the dorm room and gently closed the door. He headed down the hallway.

While he was walking through the campus he spotted Kaylin doing something strange. He clasped his hands behind his back and walked up to her.He smiled gently and watched her work, following her where she went.

"What are you doing Kaylin?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:28 pm

"Tests," she said softly. and stuck a rod into the ground.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:33 pm

Cy frowned at Kaylins short answer. He sighed he was getting bored as hell. Fake research, real research it was all starting to kill his brain cells.

"Oh.."

He turned dissinterested now in what she was doing. He headed to the library his hands still behind his back.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:40 pm

She stood. "I could use your help," she called.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:44 pm

Cy stopped, he stuck his foot out and turned right back around. He headed back to Kaylin. He stopped just behind her a smile on his face.

"Oh? How so?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:48 pm

"Well, i'm creating a defensive sheild for the Center here, for all sorts of things...after i set up these prototype devices, i need someone to attack it with different types of attacks, and i'll monitor how it responds and from there we can try to improve the system." She handed him a walkie-talkie. "I've finished setting up the test sheild. I'll contact you when to attack, and you tell me the kind you're going to do."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:56 pm

"Alright... i guess i can do that. But there are going to be attacks that i cant do. Like light attacks.. you know s**t like that."

Cy smiled, as he took the walkie talkie.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:00 pm

"That's alright. I can handle that later." She smiled and went to her computer panel. She turned it on and a small sheild, rose infront of Cy. "Alright," she said. "What are you oging to do?"
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games