Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:07 am
Sasori laughed as Amiric pulled out the food and cooking gear. "I should have asked earlier." She gets up to cook the food while he played and sang. Sasori sings along as the food cooks and puts in her song requests.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:30 am
Amiric shrugged. "Hey, it's better to plan for any necessity rather than go hungry; the subspace pockets really cut down on the weight to carry, that's for sure," he said idly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:30 pm
"I guess you would have been a good Boy Scout. Always prepared." After a few songs the food was ready. "Supper time. Come and get it."

Sasori dishes out the food to everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:43 pm
Aku nods softly as she turns, thankful of the information. These two, will they follow into the path unwavering on their trust, or later betray us? She glances over to the two brothers as she searched for a few answers. For now, it seems they would not. 'Mistress'...Reminds me of the old days. She chuckles slightly, then looks back to Tarik. "Will we be able to buy them freely?" She questions, curious if there were any catches.

Ryuu stares at Tatsuko as they exchanged words slightly, the dragon then goes back to her usual hiding place. She looks to Aku suspiciously, seeing her chuckle as her thoughts echoed her mind. Pfftt...great. Now I have to hear her because of our brief moments of connection between our minds. Whatever, it won't last long. She tosses it aside, grunting a bit as her eye pulsed pain through out her body. Standing fully as her eyes wandered their surroundings. I wonder...are those guardians suffering?  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:03 pm
Tarik says to Aku, "In border towns, there is always a black market for weapons and information. It should be easy enough for you to sell the bracelet and get enough gold to buy the weapons we need and some more appropriate dress for yourself."

As they walk a bird arrives, it looks exhausted, it had been flying for a long time. The bird drops a small piece of parchment rolled in its talons. Tarik reads the note attached and takes the smaller inner scroll. He writes a note and sends it back with the bird.

They are near the town. "We will go to the back of the town to the marketplace."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:09 am
((Hey guys, work is over and now I'm free to come back sweatdrop Sorry for the long departure... I needed the money sweatdrop ))

Eiji wonders around with his demonic companion in a different attire to avoid being noticed by anyone. He had used his abilities to conceal his aura and hide his gear as they walked into a not-so-deserted town. He was on the look out for the other guardians, cursing himself and Wrath for how long they had been separated. "We have to find them and fast," he spoke softly to Halcian, "We must find them and then stop Skurai before he causes anymore damage to our future."

"Yes my lord..." Halcian was also under a concealment spell since his normal appearance would seem more demonic than any other of this current time period. He sighed for a moment as he too cursed himself. "I... I should not have allowed your brother to go so far. I should have--"

"--No need to go any further," he interrupted, "We all feel responsible for this... None of this should have been allowed and now... We're paying for it." Eiji stopped and turned to pat the red-headed demon on the back. With a smile on his face he then said, "We just have to get moving now and do what we can rather than worry about what we can't." He then turned away and ran off to a cart that was selling the more delicious looking apples he'd seen in a while. "OOH!!"

Halcian chuckled and followed after Eiji, "You are so wise and yet so young. I see why Skurai wants you so badly... Wise yet naive..."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:36 am
Roarke tilted his head as he sat up, cracking his head on a low branch immediately. He cursed in Gaelic as he reached for a plate. Amiric sighed as he took his plate. "That's why you watch your head," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:04 pm
Sasori snickers as Roarke bonks his head and swears. She gets up and pats his head and hands him a plate of food. "Gotta watch it, those trees can be tricky."

((WB Liger))  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:40 pm
Roarke took the plate, tilting his head slightly as he took the plate. Amiric gave no sign he'd really noticed Roarke's 'accident' as he began eating. "It's too bad we can't go to Camelyn; you'd like it there, I think," he said thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:14 pm
((Anyone have a problem with Eiji just happening to be in the same place as Tarik and his group? My characters need interaction with others T^T))

Inside the town's market place, Eiji and Halcian found some temporary shelter and restocked on supplies while they were there. Eiji continuously tries to contact the others via telepathy but is unable to reach them for some reason. If I try to hard, someone is bound to sense my presence... and there are far too many people that I don't want finding me

Halcian is also quite occupied with trying to figure out where and what Skurai might be doing at the time. Looking for the mentally destroyed demon would probably turn out for the worse. All he could hope for was for them to find and subdue Skurai before he found them and did god knows what to Eiji as well as him.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:15 pm
((I think it is fine. We should be meeting up soon.))

Sasori asks "Where is Camelyn?" She eats her meal and starts to clean up the utensils so that they can get back on the road.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:55 am
"My home realm; it never really had a name most outside of it would know, though," Amiric said sadly. It was clear he missed it, though. He pulled a scroll from a pouch on his belt, unrolling it to reveal a map. He placed a finger on one point where no less than four roads met near the center of the map just below a forest on it. "That's Camelyn," he said quietly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:02 am
Sasori looks at the map and says "I'd like to go there someday. Maybe someday...." She drifts off into a day dream.

"I guess we should be back on our way."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:40 pm
Amiric shrugged. "Let's get going then," he said, rolling up the map before sliding it back into his belt pouch.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:23 pm
Sasori has a tinge of self pity as the map was put away. If only the could do what they wanted instead of being responsible for the future of the world. She sighs heavily and picks up her small dusty bag and starts back on the road north in pursuit of Tarik.

"Here we go again."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games