Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 214 215 216 217 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:19 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"You mean, it's dorky?" he chuckled, taking his phone out and saving the number as Vinny's. He then put his phone away, reaching up to push his hair out of the way, the thick dark hair tame at their owner's touch. "My mother loved it, though, so I keep it due to her memory. Besides, it's no better than my first name."

"I get paid to teach your stupid butt, not amuse you!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:43 pm
Vinny Leavitt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No, it's just that it's like that show, Dexter's Lab. You're both good at science, and get angry easily... Yeah, I guess it really is dorky." Vinny murmured as he drifted off to think more about it. By the time he returned from his thoughts he heard Dexter talk about his mom. "Oh, that's not your first name?" the musician blinked.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:57 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

He shook his head, reaching into his wallet to pull out his ID. "Nope. My first name's Samuel." He held out the ID, proof of his claim proudly displayed. Samuel Dexter Olsen, 37 years old, grey eyes, black hair, 6'4", and an organ donor. "I'm named after my father, who wanted me to be named after my mother, but her name was Eungenie, so I'm glad she insisted on Samuel." He shrugged, then put his ID and his wallet back into his pocket. "Growing up, my mother would get confused about our names, so she started calling me by my middle name and now it's what I go by." He shrugged, as it it were no big deal.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:06 pm
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny burst out in laughter when he heard the story. Eungenie? Was that even a real name? How do you even spell that?? "That's a great story." he breathed after a long while of laughing, having to wipe away a stray tear. "I don't have a middle name. My band likes to make up a new one during each show. The most creative ones so far are "Lovechild" and "Moonunit"."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:20 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"They make them up?" he laughed, shaking his head. In New Orleans, people usually came up with a new name to seem more jazzy, but a new one for each show, and just the middle name? How weird! "The more I hear about your band-mates, the weirder they seem. What are they all like?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:46 pm
Vinny Leavitt

"It's one of the bits they do. They always have some kind of performance between songs. Since I play the role of a foreigner, I barely speak unless they want me to show off my American accent." Vinny explained until asked about his band. "They're completely different than what they're like on stage. We all even look different so that people can't recognize us when we're trying to do ordinary things.
"Anyways, I guess I'll start with the drummer and the keyboardist. Kaoru still looks like a girl outside of the band, but he's a lot calmer and doesn't act all cutie pie. Yasu is actually the same as on stage, crazy and wild. They have a weird relationship, though I can't really tell what it is. Our manager is Ryuu, I think he teaches one of the classes here. He's very nice and is great to talk to when you need advice, but he's usually too busy with thousands of things. The biggest personality change, though, is Kenshin. He may seem like a nice and friendly guy on stage, but he's amazingly short-tempered. If he gets angry then he'll try to punch people, but he's got such weak stamina that he'd pass out after just one punch!" Vinny chuckled as he remembered all the times Ken tried to beat him up, only to end up on the floor.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:57 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Dexter laughed at the description of the blonde's band-mates, sipping from his tea before speaking. "They sound like quite a group. I'd like to meet them all someday." He pointed out a finger, shaking it a little before he figured out the question he wanted to ask. "How'd you get recruited into the band? If you're a foreigner, how'd they even find you?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:03 am
Vinny Leavitt

"My mom and I moved to Japan after the divorce, and she stayed as a realtor even over there. I guess it was through her, or maybe during the few times I went to the school there. I couldn't understand anything, so I would usually skip class to help my mom. Kenshin was the first one to find me and offered me the job, but Ryuu convinced me that it would definitely help. That, and he spoke English better so I could understand him." Vinny said with a light smirk. "Have you met any of them? I know Yasu and Ken go to classes too, though I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they skip."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:15 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"The names sound familiar, but I can't place the face," he admitted, shrugging. "People skip my classes every now and then, but usually they show up. I don't really care, though. If they fail, it's not my fault." He shrugged, scratching his cheek before looking outside. It was starting to sprinkle a little. "Oh great," he murmured in mild irritation. His car was still at the shop, so he'd walked to work today. This was going to suck.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:19 am
Vinny Leavitt

"You also give them twenty page essays to write in a day, so it just might actually be." Vinny retorted with a straight face. He turned his head when Dexter did to see water droplets get on the window. "I didn't know it was going to rain today." he murmured. At least he had his jacket on. "Do you want to heady back now before it gets worse?" he asked while watching the sky darken.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:26 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"You know, most of those essays don't count," he admitted. "By the time the huge tests roll around that they have to write real essays for, my students usually get the highest scores on writing, so at least it's a system that works." He shrugged, then nodded and flagged down a waitress to ask for a check and to box their food. He pulled out his debit card, handing it to her before Vinny could offer to pay, then sighed again as the rain began to come down a little harder. "This is going to be fun," he murmured before checking his watch. "We have another hour and a half before lunch hour ends. Would you like to continue our conversation somewhere else, or do you have somewhere to be?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:33 am
Vinny Leavitt

"I usually hang around the fine arts building during my free time, but my dorm looks like it'll be a closer walk. What do you think?" Vinny asked as he looked at the teacher. It'd be awkward of a teacher was seen going into a student's dorm, though, wouldn't it? Vinny paused to stare at Dexter, then began removing his jacket. "Here." he said and offered the teacher the jacket. "It won't protect you that much, but it's better than nothing. Think of it as my thanks for paying for lunch." Before Dexter could get a chance to rebuttal with worry for him, the guitarist lifted his guitar case above his head like a shield. It looked far more sturdier than his jacket.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:44 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Taking the jacket, Dexter found himself unable to protest due to the guitarist stopping him with a guitar case. He chuckled, then nodded and tugged the jacket on, fitting him decently well since they were around the same size, although Vinny seemed to have more muscle mass than the middle-aged divorced father did. He thought for a minute, then shook his head. "I don't know, I feel like that'd be a just a little too private. But we could always go to the school gardens. It's about a three-minute walk away and there's a gazebo we can take cover in. How's that?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:47 am
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny smirked when Dexter took the jacket, taking that as a personal victory for him. He was also honestly surprised to see that it fit him, then again it made sense now that he thought about it.
He stepped out, being sheltered from the worst of the rain thanks to his case, but soon enough the rain would seep into his guitar or his arm would get too tired. At this point he didn't care where they went. "Sure, that's fine." he agreed and began walking the school's direction. The wind was somewhat strong, but only came once or twice a minute.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:57 am
Mayah Playah
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Dexter laughed a little at the rain as it hit his nose, remembering well how much Caroline loved the rain. God, he missed her. After crossing the street, Dexter tugged at Vinny's sleeve and gestured to the gardens by the school and a gazebo near a small pond. "Come on!" he urged, starting to run.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 214 215 216 217 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games