Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gerry Martin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:04 pm
Jerry replies to Ethan 'Sounds good.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:46 pm
Ethan smiled at Matt and Alexis. "Okay, see you later then." Then he started towards the other side of the park.

Alexis looked up at Matt. "What unfinished business?" she smiled.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:59 pm
Master i_like_icecream

Matt smiled and pulled alexis toward the pond...He waded part way in then gently tugged on Alexis's hand. "This unfinished Business." he said, with a slight European accent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:17 pm
Alexis looked at him with horror. "I'm not going in there. My clothes will get wet and my hair will be messed up. And my wings will get wet too." She frowned at him.
Ethan looked at Jerry. "Want to go and try to find their dorm by ourselves? They look like they're busy." he nodded towards the couple by the pond.  

Master i_like_icecream

Gerry Martin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:29 pm
Jerry replies, "Sure"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:31 pm
Matt smiled mischievously and touched her shoulder. Her clothes changed to a simple, blue one piece bathing suit. He thought for a moment then lightly touched her wings. "Don't freak out this is only temporary." he said and her wings transformed into wing tattoos on her back. "I want to show you something can you swim underwater?"  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:48 pm
Alexis stared at him with wonder. "Yeah, I think so."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:54 pm
Matt smiled and his soaked pants changed to swimming trunks. "Come on." he said and dove under. he kicked his feet swam a little and looked back to see if alexis was still following  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:59 pm
Alexis dove in after him in wonder. It felt so weird for her wings to be gone. She wasn't sure she liked it. She smiled at him under water to show that she was still following him willingly.

Ethan said, "okay, I think I know where it is. Let's head over there." he started walking towards the exit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:04 pm
Matt smiled and motioned for her to follow. he swam deep to an underwater Greenhouse and pulled her inside the de-pressure chamber. He took a deep breath as the water drained out and was replaced by oxygen. "Come on" he said and pulled her inside which was filled with millions of flowers.  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:09 pm
Alexis looked around in wonder at the place. She couldn't believe there was a place like this. Alexis looked at him with wide eyes. "What is this place?!? How did you find it? This is awesome."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:13 pm
Matt smiled. "Its Delilah's secret greenhouse." he said. "Her and I came up with the idea back in School."  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:17 pm
Alexis walked over to all the beautiful flowers. "I can't believe all this. It's blowing my mind." she smiled and walked over to him. "Thank you for showing me this, I'm speechless."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:25 pm
Matt grinned at her amazement. "Just don't tell Delilah you have been here she would kill me." he walked over and kissed the top of her head lightly.  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:33 pm
Alexis smiled up at him. "I won't." she went up on her tip toes and kissed him on his mouth. Then smiled at him and walked back to the flowers.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games