Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:19 pm
What do you call a bear with no teeth?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:50 am
I am an AUNTIE!
I'm so excited. emotion_bigheart

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:20 am
DeathAngelLe

rofl A gummy bear  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:57 pm
Kirenai Yuki
DeathAngelLe

rofl A gummy bear

^-^ Yes!  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:59 pm
Butterscotch Faerie Tales
I am an AUNTIE!
I'm so excited. emotion_bigheart

Ahhh congratulationsssss ;v ;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:03 am
How do you make holy water?

you boil the hell out of it emotion_awesome

I SWEAR TO THIS MIGHTY PUN GOD IF I GET BANNED BECAUSE OF THIS I WILL SUMMON PUNNY HELLSPAWNS AND DROWN Y'ALL IN YOUR OWN TEARS emotion_0A0

PUMMMY

Trash

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:37 pm
WE'RE FINALLY GAINING SOME TRACTION WITH THE AMOUNT OF COUPLES IN THIS GUILD, ITS MAKING ME EXCITED! <3 AY YOU COUPLES, START GOING ON DOUBLE DATES AND BEING FRIENDS. FORM AN INTIMATE COMMUNITY!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:50 pm
whiters4
WE'RE FINALLY GAINING SOME TRACTION WITH THE AMOUNT OF COUPLES IN THIS GUILD, ITS MAKING ME EXCITED! <3 AY YOU COUPLES, START GOING ON DOUBLE DATES AND BEING FRIENDS. FORM AN INTIMATE COMMUNITY!!!!!

Except that Ben's significant other is MIA due to Ikaruine leaving the guild because of personal matters and Solaris and Chester are still single up to this day. =w=''  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:02 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Except that Ben's significant other is MIA due to Ikaruine leaving the guild because of personal matters and Solaris and Chester are still single up to this day. =w=''

If she left the guild you should change him to single again o 3 o So someone can pick him up~
Yeh, the majority of my characters are single too
BUT IM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES THAT AREEEEEEE. They should all be friends and do things as couples.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:14 pm
whiters4

If she left the guild you should change him to single again o 3 o So someone can pick him up~
Yeh, the majority of my characters are single too
BUT IM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES THAT AREEEEEEE. They should all be friends and do things as couples.

But my heart says that I should wait since Ikaruine might be coming back if she has the time to settle down. That would be rude if I did that without her consent. =w=''  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:17 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

But my heart says that I should wait since Ikaruine might be coming back if she has the time to settle down. That would be rude if I did that without her consent. =w=''

How long has it been?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:21 pm
whiters4

How long has it been?

She had stopped going OL on Gaia since around June, a bit before summer vacation in most countries (in the Philippines, school starts around that month). I admit, it does suck to be left hanging on after three months without her informing me. ;_;  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:27 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

She had stopped going OL on Gaia since around June, a bit before summer vacation in most countries (in the Philippines, school starts around that month). I admit, it does suck to be left hanging on after three months without her informing me. ;_;

Yeh man, there's a time span that's considered respectable to wait. If you ask me, she's past that. *shrug* Not even in a rude way, life can only be on hold for someone for so long.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:25 pm
whiters4

Yeh man, there's a time span that's considered respectable to wait. If you ask me, she's past that. *shrug* Not even in a rude way, life can only be on hold for someone for so long.

I'm still thinking about changing Ben's status now that you said it, but not 100% sure on that. I'll just see how it goes.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:58 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
whiters4

*Looks at your profiles*
I think Chester and Summer should meet.
emotion_awesome She could totally find his height super adorable and bug the crap out of him emotion_awesome  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games