Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:05 pm
::watches rena for a few seconds, then dives back under hoping for a tasty fish::  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:08 pm
::sees a juicy fish and chases it, missing it many times finally gives up and comes onto the beach and lays down in the sun::  

Jake Jeckal

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:34 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
Brej Meyer
*goes inside* Hmmmmm.............I need to speak with Rena......*grabs her from outside, drags her in*

*is dragged inside* What you want, Brejy...........*Brej whispers in her ear* Oh............*ears droop* sad

*walks to the top of the cliff* Hi, guys..........hello, Stoarm.......

Listen, I know Brej and those guys have been telling you about what's happened, but I'm over it..........I was stupid to even think that you and me could possibly be together.........you have Raven..........

Sorry...........*walks off*
its ok rena..... i really do like you... but... ilove raven... if i hadent ever met her... or if something where to have happened with us....

* hugs her and holds her close to him* * whispers in her ear* iam sorry rena.... i just cant.....

*dabs at her ear* Look at me........I can't even cry properly.......*tears leak out of ears*
* gives her a long and nice kiss* dont worry ... you will find someone smile redface * holds her in his arms*  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:36 pm
Rena Firecat
Jake Jeckal
::jumps into water and shifts to his half form, he swims around on his back for bit before diving into the salt water looking for some fish::

Fishes like the docks.........which are that way.........*points to the left*

surprised eek *he IS the new snuggness...........*
good to see your back on the prowl rena ^^ ,damn she recovers fast ^^  

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:37 pm
Jake Jeckal
::looks up at Rena:: huh?
* whispers to him* she likes you wink  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:38 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal

You know her............frickin yiff machine, that one............. stare  

Brej Meyer

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:43 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
Brej Meyer
*goes inside* Hmmmmm.............I need to speak with Rena......*grabs her from outside, drags her in*

*is dragged inside* What you want, Brejy...........*Brej whispers in her ear* Oh............*ears droop* sad

*walks to the top of the cliff* Hi, guys..........hello, Stoarm.......

Listen, I know Brej and those guys have been telling you about what's happened, but I'm over it..........I was stupid to even think that you and me could possibly be together.........you have Raven..........

Sorry...........*walks off*
its ok rena..... i really do like you... but... ilove raven... if i hadent ever met her... or if something where to have happened with us....

* hugs her and holds her close to him* * whispers in her ear* iam sorry rena.... i just cant.....

*dabs at her ear* Look at me........I can't even cry properly.......*tears leak out of ears*
* gives her a long and nice kiss* dont worry ... you will find someone smile redface * holds her in his arms*

Oh Gods........Rena's crying out her ears? eek xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:47 pm
dude i have a question where the heldya get the seconde part of your name cause thats my last name irl

danm rena has some bad luck down worrie rena youll find some one or a really good friend wink ya dont take that the wrong way  

drifter_xwolf1188

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:54 pm
drifter_Xwolf
dude i have a question where the heldya get the seconde part of your name cause thats my last name irl

danm rena has some bad luck down worrie rena youll find some one or a really good friend wink ya dont take that the wrong way

Meyer's my middle name........I got it from my grandad......Josiah Meyer.

Brej is my real name...........strange as it is.......... sad  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:59 pm
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

well nice ta meet ya *offers his hand for a hand shake* my name irl is Dan Meyer  

drifter_xwolf1188

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:01 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

well nice ta meet ya *offers his hand for a hand shake* my name irl is Dan Meyer

*shakes* My grandad sounds Amish, doesn't he? Yeah........lot's of people ask me if I am.........and I say I use an Sonicare and they look at me funny........... stare  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:08 pm
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

*shakes* My grandad sounds Amish, doesn't he? Yeah........lot's of people ask me if I am.........and I say I use an Sonicare and they look at me funny........... stare

*laughs a bit* i have an amish market a few blocks from my house its really cool a few people have thought i was jewish im not im actuly german irish and frenchcanadian  

drifter_xwolf1188

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:16 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

*laughs a bit* i have an amish market a few blocks from my house its really cool a few people have thought i was jewish im not im actuly german irish and frenchcanadian

Sort of a mutt, eh? I understand.......... wink  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:24 pm
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

Sort of a mutt, eh? I understand.......... wink

my ansestors came over on the mayflower and stuff oh and some how they think im mexican i have no clue how  

drifter_xwolf1188

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:38 pm
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal

You know her............frickin yiff machine, that one............. stare

::ears twitch, laughs to himself:: im Urufu, and who might you be, and who is she?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games