Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

" oh Im sorry....Drarak is gone.....he wont be coming back anymore" Drarak wiped a fake tear from his cheek. " Its so sad.....But now That Vexxion is busy...I can take my time tearing you apart!11" Drarak turned black and shot forward at Berry.
*Vexion appeared in front of him and blocked the attack with his hand.*

"Not today brother."

*He throws Drarak back.*

" Oh fiesty today I see!!! And would u stop calling me that?! Your brother is dead...I have replaced him...And now...." He pulled out his sword " I will use his own body to kill his only blood relation" Drarak struck at Vexxion
*He blocks, again with his hand.*

"I have consumed the darkness. However, I still have control."

*He continues blocking attacks.*

Drarak tookk berrys kick and elboed her backonly laughed as he said " And your brother was to weak to take control of me.....Otherwise This wouldnt begoing on right now...I switch bodies when these die...and speaking of which" Drarak kicked Vexxion back and turned to Berry. " You didnt lose your parents Berry" Drarak smiled wickedly. " Before I came into Drarak I had a larger and more powerful body...You might remember me as him...Cuz Im the one who killed your parents...."

Berry:"no, i can't be you."
Dark berry pickes up berry and jumps by vexion then puts berry down.
Dark Berry:"berry don't worry i won't let him get away of he did."
Berry: "you mean we won't let him get away."
*Vexion stabs his hand through Drarak's head but doesn't damage it.*

"Now leave this body."

*He pulls the demon out of Drarak's body, holding it up in the air by the throat.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:44 pm
" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! the absurdity and the Irony!!!!! WHat a wonderful Day its been but now.." Draraks eyes got Demonic and his eyes glowed red. " Its time to end this" Drarak raised his hadns to the sky and a dark red spell circle appeared " Lord of the Underworld, posseser of The Soul of Darkness.Open the gates of Destruction!!!!
I call upon you Now to destroy the enemy before me!!!! Cast the Hell fire of your wrath upon these Souls!!!" Draraks hands became sharp and his ears pointed.he grew a tail and he began to get larger and Hairier.

When his transformation was complete he was 10 ffeet tall on all fours...He had turned into his true form, The Wolf Demon , Beliall.

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:49 pm
Berry:"oh"
Dark Berry:"My"
Both:"God."

Berry:"we could used the final summoning."
Dark Berry:"Yes , but would kill use both in the process."
Berry:"i know but with bixyll dead, there no real point of me being alive anymore."
Dark berry:"Only if vexion says ok you can will help you."
Berry:"Huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry:"oh"
Dark Berry:"My"
Both:"God."

Berry:"we could used the final summoning."
Dark Berry:"Yes , but would kill use both in the process."
Berry:"i know but with bixyll dead, there no real point of me being alive anymore."
Dark berry:"Only if vexion says ok you can will help you."
Berry:"Huh?"
*Vexion is getting ready to fight Bellial.*

"CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD... YE NOT GUILTY!!!"

*A spell circle formed below him and he started making signs with his hands.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:56 pm
" Oh no you dont!!" Beliall lunged at Vexion and shot dark lightning from his mouth. He then threw Vexxion into the air and jumped to ctach him in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:57 pm
The Dark Paladin
" Oh no you dont!!" Beliall lunged at Vexion and shot dark lightning from his mouth. He then threw Vexxion into the air and jumped to ctach him in his mouth.
*He stops himself from going in by keeping the mouth open with his legs. He continues to make the signs with his hands.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:02 pm
Berry:Vexion sarces me at times."
Dark Berry:"yep."
Berry:"But why do you need him to say it alright for me to use the final summoning."
Dark Berry puts her hand on Berry hand then says something, then berry falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:02 pm
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
*He stops himself from going in by keeping the mouth open with his legs. He continues to make the signs with his hands.*

Belial smiled and he shot out another bolt of Dark lightning, cursedly electrifying Vexxion. " Would you like to hear how your brother suffered? How much agony he went through"  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:03 pm
*Still making signs with his hands.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:09 pm
Dark berry pickes up berry."i taking her to her room now."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:10 pm
Spartan-622
*Still making signs with his hands.*

" He he ...you try to ignore me but I can feel your rage...the Darkness makes it grow stronger......its feeds off it....You want to kill me with all your power" Drarak finally bit down on Vexxion and tased blood, making him shudder. " Oh yes....I love it!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:12 pm
*Vexion lifts one hand up in the shape of a gun, the other one still making signs. He aims it toward Bellial and fires a continuous blast of pure energy straight through the demon.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:13 pm
Dark berry puts berry in her room."there." She goes back outside to watch the fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:15 pm
*Jumps away from Bellial and continues firing at him with pure energy.*

((No, not the kind he likes.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:18 pm
Spartan-622
*Jumps away from Bellial and continues firing at him with pure energy.*

((No, not the kind he likes.))

Drarak takes the hits in stride. " Those are useless!!! No energy weapon can hurt me enough!!!!Ill even give you help!!! Beliall threw Draraks sword to Vexxion. "Just a little help in this onesided fight!!!" Beliall jumped at Vexxion  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games