Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:24 pm
Sleep is for the weak. xp

Guess who has scads of unfinished Spanish?

AY, Maria, necesito tiempo para dormir, pero no lo tengo. Tengo tarea. Tengo dos examenes. Tengo una tormenta de trabajo.

Mátame.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:38 pm
    I am appalled at how long this topic is.
    xDD
    In a good way though.
    Aaha.

Well hey there! :D
    I'm Rufu. I'm female, bi/pansexual, etc. I like mainly writing poetry and fiction, both of which usually involve fantastic or romantic elements.
    I go to this supercool school where I study writing as an art form, and spend like half the day there learning not to be stupid about writing. c8 -writer cred, lulz-
    I like drawing too! I'm not superawesome at it, but I practice occasionally? I like drawing characters! Make me draw your character so I won't lose all my artistic ability.
    I like music but I'm uber bad at making it. Suggest indie/alternative bands to me!
    I'm super busy at my school most of the time and yet I get on Gaia 3-4 days out of the week. I like people! Talk to me.
    That pretty much sums me up! I'm shallow haha.

<3RUFU

The Splendiferous Rufu

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:40 pm
Muy bien, Srta. La Espanol de Cara-chan es muy claro! :3

Matame?

Since we're all complaining here: I have a chemistry test tomorrow and I suck, and someeeebody who promised to help me won't pick up the phone, and I can't finish my math homework 'cause I fail at life, and my tutor won't come until tuesday. PLUS I'm still sick, can't yet walk without pain, and people don't enjoy making life easier for me by SPITTING OUT THEIR DAMN GUM!!! X.x  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:47 pm
Claro?

Mátame means "kill me."

Rufu, I don't know you, but your name is freaking awesome. Can I adopt you? =o
Joking. I'm Voxxx, or Cara-chan, or Carri, and I don't believe in picking up my cellphone.

Actually, it's just out of battery. IM me, Kirbeh?

Hope you feel better.  

Voxxx

The Splendiferous Rufu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:20 pm
    Haha, thanks Vox. And suuure. <3 I have so many parents it's funny.

<3RUFU

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:28 pm
YOu can draw my characters if you want. ^^ I'll pay you surprised I'll give you details. Or, you can just read the story. 'S called Ametris, it's in Works in Progress. /shameless advertising.

Matame--gonna have to use that one soon. X.x

Hi Rufu. <3 I'm a mod, I'm sick ): and I love you too. <333  

KirbyVictorious

The Splendiferous Rufu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:33 pm
    Hellooo. :O <3 Yayloveforrufu~

And, sweet. 8D -goes to read!-

<3RUFU

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:43 pm
<333

HOORAY ANOTHER POSSIBLE FAN!!! (it's over 300 pages long, does that bother you?) o:  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:53 pm
Nyuu~

It's four AM/I'm waking up to your perfume/Don't get up, I'll get through on my own/I don't know if I'm home/ Or if I've lost the way into your room/I'm spiraling into my doom, feeling half alive/But I know one day you and I will be free/To live and die by our own rules/Free, despite the fact that men are fools...

AUGH! GET IT OUR OF MY HEAD! gonk It's been on repeat for DAYS.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:13 pm
    Kirb;;
    Lul, I read HP and Eragon. Pages scare me not.
    Although it would be superfantastic if you could like, send a copy to me in a Word doc. I can barely read stuff on the computer screen. D: I have to print all the long stuff out so my eyes don't go boom. (I promise I won't go stealing your story!)

<3RUFU

The Splendiferous Rufu

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:43 pm
um., I dunno how to do that...but you can print it out if you really want to!

Or, if you give me idiotproof directions, I could send you a winzipped version. (what's that anyway? O.o)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:09 pm
    xD Do you have AIM and a copy of the story, with all the chapters, in one Word document? If so, you can just send it there. x3

<3RUFU

The Splendiferous Rufu

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:19 pm
Sure do! :3 with email? to your name?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:23 pm
    Oh, send it to UrufuChikara@gmail.com. X3

<3RUFU

The Splendiferous Rufu

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:55 am
Hello, Rufu.

I'm Reese. I'm sadistic and feeling crappily because I just took my meds.

But I shall feel better later. At that point I shall greet you in my usual raucous manner.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games