Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LAAG

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:55 pm
I agree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:32 pm
I was talking to this guy at Gamestop today about Halo 3, and when I told him Halo wasn't the best game around, he flat out told me to never return to that store again. X_x.  

Elliot Salem

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Vash Thompson
I was talking to this guy at Gamestop today about Halo 3, and when I told him Halo wasn't the best game around, he flat out told me to never return to that store again. X_x.
That sounds like something I would say. xD Only as a joke, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:49 pm
i think halo get too much credit for itself... it isnt the king of all games  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:45 pm
Resident_Kyo
i think halo get too much credit for itself... it isnt the king of all games
It's not even that great. Like, it's good. But there's absolutely nothing special about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:31 pm
Its a really fun online game is all it amounts to.  

LAAG

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:34 pm
I agree, Halo is okay, not "omfg d00d 4get about thos ghey thngs leik Goldeneye, Halo ownz0r them". Goldeneye > Halo anyday.

Which reminds me. They should've remade Goldeneye for the DS instead of porting Rogue Agent..

On an unrelated note, I got RE4 Wii and love it! Sure, it's my third system I own it for, but the new Wii controls are more fun than any controller. IMO, of course. :p
Instead of ripping the skin from your hand trying to shake away from an untimely demise, you get to develop carpal tunnel in your wrist trying to actually shake off the enemy! XD Gotta move left to avoid getting axed in that cutscene? Forget the buttons, throw yourself left! (aka, swing your Wiimote left XP) The aiming is more fun since now you're actually aiming, but I have a qualm here that's been heard before: WHAT'S WITH THE CROSSHAIR CIRCLE THING?! They should've stuck to the laser sights, I'm tellin' ya. There's a cool feature that makes up for it though: auto-aiming knife. Yes. You can hold C to bring it out and aim manually (slashing with the Wiimote, of course), but if you simply slash with the Wiimote within range of an enemy, barrel, bear trap, etc., Leon will automatically turn and slash in its direction instantly. Subtle, but still cool. I'll get into it more later, when I see what other neat little things they incorporated. Plus this kills my hand.. *typed all this with a Wiimote one letter at a time* Okay, done for now.. XD;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:41 pm
Someone has a lot of time on their hands if they would type a message that long one letter at a time.  

LAAG

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:44 pm
Canas Renvall
I agree, Halo is okay, not "omfg d00d 4get about thos ghey thngs leik Goldeneye, Halo ownz0r them". Goldeneye > Halo anyday.

Which reminds me. They should've remade Goldeneye for the DS instead of porting Rogue Agent..

On an unrelated note, I got RE4 Wii and love it! Sure, it's my third system I own it for, but the new Wii controls are more fun than any controller. IMO, of course. :p
Instead of ripping the skin from your hand trying to shake away from an untimely demise, you get to develop carpal tunnel in your wrist trying to actually shake off the enemy! XD Gotta move left to avoid getting axed in that cutscene? Forget the buttons, throw yourself left! (aka, swing your Wiimote left XP) The aiming is more fun since now you're actually aiming, but I have a qualm here that's been heard before: WHAT'S WITH THE CROSSHAIR CIRCLE THING?! They should've stuck to the laser sights, I'm tellin' ya. There's a cool feature that makes up for it though: auto-aiming knife. Yes. You can hold C to bring it out and aim manually (slashing with the Wiimote, of course), but if you simply slash with the Wiimote within range of an enemy, barrel, bear trap, etc., Leon will automatically turn and slash in its direction instantly. Subtle, but still cool. I'll get into it more later, when I see what other neat little things they incorporated. Plus this kills my hand.. *typed all this with a Wiimote one letter at a time* Okay, done for now.. XD;
Shouldn't you be playing RE4 instead of hanging out here?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:53 pm
This is the moment I've been waiting for... Knife fight on the Wii... >D

Update: Not as awesome as I thought it would be. I should have expected it, seeing as there are still only two reaction commands for dodging: A+B and moving the Wiimote to the left. They can't even have you move it to the RIGHT, only to the LEFT!!! D<  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:01 pm
Mike is now even more of a douchebag than he was before.

He blew up a tower that I WAS IN!!! scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:07 am
Kaworu__Nagisa

Can you blame him? If it was me, I'd be like, "Oh look! There's that p***y, Leon! Take this, b***h!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:03 pm
Okay, I watched the bonus movie on UC on RE4 Wii.. and I thought it was pretty good. It showed some new footage I'd not seen before, including some more Chris, Jill, Billy and Rebecca.. Also shown were a few seconds in the streets and sewers (I think o_o; ), as well as beautiful RE3 Jill shooting at something.. And possibly RE2 Leon. I didn't get a good look, I'll go check.

Btw, the guy at GameStop gave me some info. At a press conference sometime last weekend, Capcom announced RE5's protagonist to be wrongly-accused fugitive Billy Coen. Sorry Bio, but even the best make mistakes! Myself included.. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa

Can you blame him? If it was me, I'd be like, "Oh look! There's that p***y, Leon! Take this, b***h!
Yeah, but your perspective changes when you're playing as Leon at the time, you know? Of course I would have done that if I was Mike, but I wasn't. Fortunately, I managed to live.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:23 pm
*de-lurk*

Is this the trailer you get after beating RE4 WII?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games