Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:33 am
[...sinfulanjel...]
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
yeah well, GCSE is the only worthy thing to get emo about in year 10-11 >__> Coursework is just overrated

Why wuld you bother slitting your wrists over your GCSE?
They're not that stressfull/bad that you have to get all depressed about it.
Plus, emo's just a cheap imitation of goth.
neutral

@Kitty: ...
Whatever.

User Image

The whiney part of emo.... >________>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:38 pm
Minielf
OMG you go to Albert Park High school Kim?!! eek eek Yeah it certainly is a hole. My Maths teacher in Year 10 and 12 used to teach there and she fled the school since she couldn't stand it. xd
Hell no!! I would've gone to MacRob by now if I did. I'm just simply stating that it's a hole- along Trinity, Brunswick, and many other schools. 3nodding

I goto Academy of Mary Immaculate... whee

Now I've finished exams and all! mrgreen  

K i m m e h

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:17 pm
K i m m e h
Minielf
OMG you go to Albert Park High school Kim?!! eek eek Yeah it certainly is a hole. My Maths teacher in Year 10 and 12 used to teach there and she fled the school since she couldn't stand it. xd
Hell no!! I would've gone to MacRob by now if I did. I'm just simply stating that it's a hole- along Trinity, Brunswick, and many other schools. 3nodding

What's so bad about Macrob? xd The girls there beat the Melb High boys at everything. It's always number one or two in terms of VCE results every year. But I guess Academy of Mary Immaculate doesn't sound so bad. Good on ya for finishing exams.

Niph: Emos are funny. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:59 pm
not medicine, engineering. 3nodding  

Cat-Whiskers

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:13 pm
Just Engineering? Well, then, that isn't that better a course to study in than arts. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:55 pm
Minielf
K i m m e h
Minielf

What's so bad about Macrob? xd The girls there beat the Melb High boys at everything. It's always number one or two in terms of VCE results every year. But I guess Academy of Mary Immaculate doesn't sound so bad. Good on ya for finishing exams.

I got in, but I didn't want to go. And I still don't. I'm not saying that it's bad or anything...well actually it is. Too much competition. >_>;;  

K i m m e h

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:02 am
K i m m e h
Minielf
K i m m e h
Minielf

I got in, but I didn't want to go. And I still don't. I'm not saying that it's bad or anything...well actually it is. Too much competition. >_>;;

Competition inside the school is good. If you keep striving to keep up with the head of the class, then your final results are going to be way ahead of the rest of the state. To be honest I was a completely average student at Melbourne High. Didn't excel at anything. But I got a mightly impressive 95.55 ENTER.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:21 pm
Exams.. exams.. exams.. @__@;;  

Niphredil Ithilmir

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:40 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Exams.. exams.. exams.. @__@;;

User Image

What she said.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:15 am
Midterms and labs are starting to roll crying Anyone wanna design a bipolar junction transistor amplifier for me? confused  

Cat-Whiskers

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:34 am
Cat-Whiskers
Midterms and labs are starting to roll crying Anyone wanna design a bipolar junction transistor amplifier for me? confused

A what? question ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:53 pm
Minielf
Cat-Whiskers

A what? question ninja

*takes a leaf outta Sin's book*

What he said. neutral  

Niphredil Ithilmir

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:08 pm
Evil... has returned. ninja twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to the Kwik-E-Mart~

With a halo and everything. gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Thankyou come again

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:00 am
User Image

zomg no!
We're doomed..
><

@Niph: I have a book now?
Like, whoa.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games