Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:54 pm
Tanakietsu
xXSuimitsuXx
*is crushed* But when your house is all set and all? _Could_ we?

Possibly, but there won't be alcohol or anything if the Refugees are coming over. That's for sure. I can't imagine all of us together. I don't want to imagine any of us that drink, drunk together. And I don't want to end up in prison. Cause someone will find out. They somehow always find out.
hahaha...they always find out  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:54 pm
*loves Tana back* 4laugh

Well, I meant that Andrew and Peter are somewhat related. smile

I'm only 17 now, so I'll be underage for a while. Besides that, I have no interest in drinking to the point of intoxication.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:56 pm
Of everyone, the people I want to meet most are definitely you, Snowman, Talon, and Mou. You're all the one's I met first, and love the moooooooost.

Then everyone else, Sui first of course. x3

I'm glad you've chosen to wait to drink, it's not even that fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:56 pm
I live right on the border of Gatineau. Which is in Quebec. Where legal drinking age is 18. Only 6 months to go! *can't wait for June*
I always forget Peter is religion related, because it's all in french for me. So it's not 'Peter' but 'Pierre'... "Tu es pierre, et sur cette pierre je bâtirais mon église" Ah, freaking brainwashing Sundays...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:59 pm
That's so far away from my States home, Sui. Dx  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:59 pm
oh, sure i'm not even ON the invite list!
just kidding, i don't even care. i'd always be afraid to actually meet people i've met online. you know, the whole "expectations" thing

i'm fifteen, but i drink...reasonably, of course. and in the supervision of my parents. i think it tastes good and as long as i'm not driving, it's fine.

besides, if i EVER get drunk, i can walk anywhere in town.

wow, sui. you're probably the closes person living to me i know on gaia (besides the washingtonites and xthe_bloodyx)

and not as an insult, but i always have viewed canadians as french-alaskans.  

HephaestusOS

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:00 pm
HephaestusOS
just kidding, i don't even care. i'd always be afraid to actually meet people i've met online. you know, the whole "expectations" thing

i'm fifteen, but i drink...reasonably, of course. and in the supervision of my parents. i think it tastes good and as long as i'm not driving, it's fine.

wow, sui. you're probably the closes person living to me i know on gaia (besides the washingtonites and xthe_bloodyx)

I barely know you, Hep. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:02 pm
Tanakietsu
HephaestusOS

I barely know you, Hep. confused
oh, i know. i was COMPLETELY kidding. i don't know you either.  

HephaestusOS

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:02 pm
Yeah, I don't know him that much either. Where _do_ you live?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:03 pm
It's 6 in the morning now, I'm going to bed. Love you all. *huggles everyone*  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:04 pm
*gluggles Tana* Sweet dream of butterflies! (and us!) heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:05 pm
Of course. wink  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:09 pm
*wonders if Hep noticed question* Where do you live?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:10 pm
xXSuimitsuXx
Yeah, I don't know him that much either. Where _do_ you live?
i'm an alaskan. i live in the panhandle (if you know what that means) of this last frontier in a hellhole called Sitka. it used to be the russian capital, but then the stupid americans (of which i am one) changed it to stupid Juneau. stupid move. anyway, i live in the last temperate rain forest on earth, so not only is it boring as shite here, but it's also raining every other fifteen minutes.

EDIT: a cool way to have an easy-to-use, quick-access map of alaska is right on your body! that's right, just put your hand out and point it like a gun, with your index finger and your thumb making a right angle. now, flip that upside down and turn it so that your palm is facing away from your face. there's alaska, right there!! isn't that cool? i use it ALL the time.  

HephaestusOS

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:12 pm
That must suck... I like rain, but _all_ the time, I'm not so sure XD If you could move though, where would you like it to be?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games