Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:14 pm
i'd move back to puerto rico. man, life was good there. fresh bananas and coconuts...mmm...and my hair would be a nice whitish blonde instead of this disgusting mud color on my head
seriously, life was better before we moved up here gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:15 pm
why'd you move anyway... Puerto Rico seems nice...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:18 pm
*uber-gluggles Tana* While in Italy, you're actually somewhat close to Mou (who lives in the Scandinavian Peninsula area). G'night!

*gluggles Sui*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:19 pm
*gluggles Yoder* You'd eat my muffins if ever we met right! cry They're good!  

xXSuimitsuXx

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:27 pm
we moved away because my dad was in the coast guard cry it was really sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:31 pm
It must suck to move all the time. I've always lived in the same house...
I'll be going now! Good night! *gluggles Yoder and Hep* heart  

xXSuimitsuXx

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:42 pm
xXSuimitsuXx
It must suck to move all the time. I've always lived in the same house...
I'll be going now! Good night! *gluggles Yoder and Hep* heart
*gluggles back* g'night sui  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:16 pm
Lemme see, I was planning on making another push at a massRP, but with the lack of attention that some of our members have, I doubt that it would get noticed . . .

Just wondering, who in here would be interested in an exaggerated and epic RP?  

Gale OverDrive

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:46 pm
i'd be interested

i was going to make another suggestion for a mass RP, but then decided that i'd wait a little. (maybe the mods aren't ready for my kind of genius yet... xp kidding)
i had another good idea, but i'd just have to work through some more kinks...THOSE DAMNED KINKS!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Don't worry, life is full of them. We all love a kink once in a while, it makes it all the more interesting.

Holy Cow, the wind is blowing through my area like a howling storm right now. It's so scary . . . it doesn't usually do that.

Oh? A suggestion for a massRP? Let's see it then, if it's truly genius, we'll use it, instead of mine. But mine just seems too epic . . . XD.  

Gale OverDrive

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:41 pm
well...it's classic, yet a major ripoff. hell has opened up on our doorstep and the demons from inside have killed a lot of people (a LOT). but so far, the struggle has been pretty evenly matched. it's down to one last giant city and one last giant hellhole open. so the humans live and the demons...unlive (what would you call that?) and there's the space between the two places that everybody fights. it's simple, not too much conflict, detail can be added or taken away as needed, everyone fits in where they'd want to, it's an understandable premise. i thought it was good. and even if it would be a mass RP, i still might make it into a normal RP once one of my current ones dies...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:24 am
Tana-mariposa! That is what we should call you!

I abhor anything that inhibits the ability to control one's own faculties. Alcohol is chief among this list only because everybody seems to downplay what it does to people. If there is a meeting, I will keep an eye open for the 4chan party van and throw out any alcohol Mariposa might find. 4laugh

*grumbles* Rich family. Lucky. I once knew one brilliant boy that came from wealth and also loved to work. He once said he envied me and my brother. We had almost nothing, and looked at him like he was nuts. He explained it as we 'own' everything we have. He could have just about anything ripped away from him because his parents owned it, not him.

I am not uninterested Gale, and did warn you that I was rather busy when you started to get me into it.

*gluggles several people, but extragluggles for Tana, Sui, and Yoder*  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:45 am
Oh how I wish I could meet you guys now. It sounds so fun >< But for me to come all the way over there seems like an impossibility right now, probably will be too unless I suddenly win a few mils on a lottery or something.

I'm not rich, I'm not poor... I'm right in the middle... I think it's good, even though you of course always wish you would have more money *shrug*

Luckily I'm the kind of person who dodges the camera always, which means there aren't any too bad pictures of me <<;; Some things are better to forget about.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:00 am
It's snowing outside my window. They had to cancel school because of it. Actually, they cancelled because they were expecting 3-6" of it. That was about four hours before it started.  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:17 am
Isn't mariposa Portugese? sweatdrop Why the Hell would you call me something in Portugese?

I'm not saying you can't call me that, I'm just curious as Hell why you'd call me something which is Portugese.

Mariposa it is.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games