Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:52 pm
I heard about the civil war from a fanfic before.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:06 pm
Mm-hmm. o wo

I just want more Doctor Strange. The Sorcerer Supreme has always been a pretty fun character. And powerful as @#$%.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:09 pm
Yeah, the three all kind of tie in together, which makes them great for the movies.

Phase 1, The Avengers is self explanatory.

in Phase 2, Thannos shows up to eliminate the Avengers. When he loses, having never lost to ANYONE in the galaxy, it makes Earth famous. So the Kree, a race Thannos nearly destroyed, decide to conquer us to strengthen their empire. Then it's revealed the Skrull, the empire who owns the OTHER half of the universe (and are shape shifters), have been infiltrating humanity since the Avengers appeared. They decide to step up their plan, and the Skrull Invasion arc/battle happens.

In the wake of it, the world wants one, UNIFIED Super Hero front to combat anymore alien invasions. Plus, there's paranoia after the Skrull invasion, since they're bodysnatchers, so the government feels everyone should be controlled.

Then Nitro, a previously unimportant villain, gets his moment in the spotlight when he blows up a school and surrounding town. (He kind of got famous after that, and a MAJOR villain upgrade)

As a result, the U.S. passes an anti-vigilante law. You either sign up, or you stop hero-ing. However, for a lot of heroes (like the Hulk, who's being chased by the rogue general whats-his-name), joining the government's just not possible.

Tony Stark, who outs himself as Iron Man from day 1 of his super hero career, argues that all super heroes should be honest about. Captain America, despite being known without his mask and despite being a national symbol, argues that people should get to keep their masks and not be government agents; since governments would expect them to fight in wars, and what not.

So Tony Stark brands Captain America a traitor to the U.S.A., and every super hero in the world was involved. Ultimately, Tony Stark kinda gets Captain America killed, and then everyone has an 'Oh God, what have we done?' moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:12 pm
Rednal
Mm-hmm. o wo

I just want more Doctor Strange. The Sorcerer Supreme has always been a pretty fun character. And powerful as @#$%.

On that note, during the Civil War Doctor Strange offers asylum to anyone on Captain America's "Don't join the government" side. >_> No one ever manages to break in to his sanctuary or defeat him.

Good ol' Doctor Strange. =D  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:14 pm
Few people stay dead in comic books. rofl

But yeah. o.O Doctor Strange, when he wants to be, is VERY awesome. I just home the cinematic universe can do it justice. rofl Considering their budgets, they probably can.

*Bad memories of lame magic in Harry Potter*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:20 pm
If you have Netflix, or know someone who does, watch the animated movie for Dr. Strange. It's really good, actually.

If they did something like that, but as a real movie, it'd be awesome.  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:25 pm
Well, it'd probably have to tie into the others... XD

I can probably find the movie somewhere, at least. o wo b  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:27 pm
o wo b

It's an origin story, as 90% of comic book movies are. But it's a good origin story.  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:31 pm
Yeaaaaah... too many origin stories. OTL

Honestly, I'd sort of prefer a movie that was more about showing who Doctor Strange was, just with references to how he got that way. You can do that sort of thing when you're sufficiently awesome. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:37 pm
Yeah.

And if I didn't clarify earlier, I mean, they are totally, 100% making a Dr. Strange movie right now. We're not sure if it'll be before the Avengers 2 or not, buuuut I'm going to guess so.

How he plays into it, I can't really be sure. I mean, his storylines don't cross with others too often. Although he has had a run-in with Asgardians once or twice.  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:40 pm
Oh, I'm sure they'll find something for him to do. o wo Probably last minute cavalry, considering how powerful he is normally...

"Doctor Strange... Master of the Mystic and Martial Arts."

They better not forget that, either. ^^ Probably won't.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:04 pm
Rednal

Do you still play Ryofu? o wo  

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:57 am
When I think she'd be good for a scene, yes. o wo b  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:59 am
Ah, I see.
I haven't seen her for quite some time.  

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:01 am
Well, I've mostly been posting at Rednal's house and the C Project, so... ^^  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games