Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:47 pm
Gale, my choice of governmental institution for the nation of Umbra is a Triumvirate Oligarchy. Basically, the power is equally divided between 3 rulers and a board of 30 citizens. The 3 rulers attain their positions by brith/nobility, while the board members are elected by the populace. If the 3 rulers stand united in opposition to the board members, they are evenly matched in political power. The 3 govern the areas of military, eceonomy, and religion respectively. The board members, being the voice of the people, are more concerned with social, judicial, and political issues. My character is one of the 3 rulers, the head of military.

EDIT: Compare it to having 3 lesser presidents balanced-out by the governors of 30 states.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:52 pm
I'm a little gun-shy about epic RPs like Gale's newest. The last few I've joined have pretty much died. If it weren't for that, I'd not hesitate to join the fun.  

Trowa The Fearless

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:27 pm
Today is my best friend's b-day, but I'll start my profile and stuff tomorrow. sorry for the delay guys. *huggles everyone*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:19 pm
Tch, nothing new since I was last on. confused What folly. mad  

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:25 pm
I'm putting Toryanse on the cellphone I need to get money put on so I can use when I need to >>;
*hums the japanese crosswalk song*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:24 pm
eek I just watched Hotel Rwanda. Holy crap. I'm so depressed now, it's ridiculous. It's like we don't even care, we're so numbed by everything, especially if it isn't happening right here with us.  

Electric Kool-Aid

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:30 pm
Do you think now would be a bad time to apply for the:
"Friggin' Epic MassRP from G.O.D. feat. MasterDream" thingy? Should I wait till he's finished.

I made a character for it already...I jump the gun much?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:10 pm
Mmmmm. *stretches* Another successful run on CoD4, and now there's no-one online on this beautiful Saturday morning. How boring.  

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:14 pm
I've had nothing to do for the past few hours...
The wii only entertains so long, and I have no idea how to play guitar, so I've been messing around and trying to play something that doesn't make someone want to knock themselves unconscious to escape its' horribleness.
I am a bassist, and I guess that's just going to stick to me like glue. Or rosin.

And now, I get to go do dishes. So much fun I think I might explode. confused

Mmm. Moody moments brought to you by boredom. Without it, you don't think about the things that people who want to commit suicide, or crazy people, think about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:31 pm
That's depressing as Hell.  

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:41 pm
Meh.
That's why I dislike the summertime. Either It's too hot, or all my friends are busy and I have nothing to do. So I sit and think. And wonder exactly why we're here...
and then I always manage to make myself depressed.

And I still have yet to start the dishes... I wonder if my parents'll even notice...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:41 pm
Onto the next subject!!

Uh... Anyone got one? Sorry, I'm a bit frazzled. My dad and one of my uncles came up to drive me crazy hang out before my 18th b-day (which is Sunday! smile ).  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:42 pm
Summer is lame - too hot.

Congrats on your eighteenth!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:31 pm
Aaaaaaaah, Jesus... So baked...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:31 pm
Hmm... wound up doing dishes. And got introduced to a song based off one of my favorite (morbid) movies, Silence of the Lambs.

Lotion, by Greenskeepers.
It's catchy.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games